Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's a non story now.. CNN already moved on.. ..
    no it isn't. they have the head of Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society on for the last 15 minutes
    this is who the killer blasted before he "went in" to kill innocent people like a fvuking asshole.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Extreme right-winger that thinks Trump is too much of a globalist. Right of Alex Jones. Lots of these types at SBR.
    All you guys do is point fingers 24/7

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    All you guys do is point fingers 24/7
    I'm pointing out facts. Who was I "pointing the finger" at?

packerd_00

I'm pointing out facts. Who was I "pointing the finger" at?
    Not singling you out inparticular bud,but its a tug of war everytime theirs a death.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

White people are extremely dangerous..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Trumps fault I'm sure....

These shooters are cowards, he gave himself up.. Cops should have shot him dead..
    Stop trying to turn Trump into a victim.

Surprised you haven’t done a mass shooting yet. You are a verified coward.

Angry white guy. No news here.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

And of course president dipshits response is basically "if they had security this wouldnt have happend" what a goddamn joke yea instead of trying to fix americas gun problem lets just put armed guards literally everywhere!!! Cant wait till that piece of shit is outta office

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Nahh. Jibbs a member of the Trump Cult, but one of the "harmless" ones. There are others here who would qualify.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nahh. Jibbs a member of the Trump Cult, but one of the "harmless" ones. There are others here who would qualify.
    Jibs is full of hate and fear, its obvious. Everyone is harmless until that fear and hate breaks them. He’s not far.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

^^^I don't hate anyone or want to harm anyone.. I even try to get along with you liberal clowns on this forum most of the time.. I don't call you guys names unless I really get heated..

I don't hold hate in my heart just because I support Trump either.. I would like to see all American people prosper under this Trump Presidency which is happening now.. American Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, Asians I'd like to see all prosper... I mean that!!

You boys are often to blinded to see this with Trump supporters unfortunately because of the Trump hate media that has brainwashed and poisoned your liberal fragile minds...

FAKE NEWS is a cancer!!!

The Kraken

Im sure you’re a good person. I’ve said it many times before.

The reason I go after you is because you have defended Trump at every stop along the way. Not once have you even attempted to think rationally about his actions, just “we’re winning”. There is no winning in America right now and this is all on Trumps watch.

Trump stoked the embers, friend. He insulted women, sexual assault victims, minorities, and he has continually referred to liberals and the media as “the enemy”, and the next thing ya know liberals and the media are getting live pipe bombs delivered to them.

And who is there to defend Trump? You.

And you wonder why I go after you

I’ll close with this, thankfully America will be fine. Historically spekaing political tension and political violence has been worse, nearly every time by the hands of Republicans that are minions of the church. Womens suffrage, civil righrs, E.R.A., Mccarthy era, etc... We’ll eventually be fine, but not until we really drain the seamp
    Last edited by The Kraken; 10-27-18 at 03:00 PM.
    Points Awarded:

L8night gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I don't hate anyone or want to harm anyone.. I even try to get along with you liberal clowns on this forum most of the time.. I don't call you guys names unless I really get heated..

I don't hold hate in my heart just because I support Trump either.. I would like to see all American people prosper under this Trump Presidency which is happening now.. American Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, Asians I'd like to see all prosper... I mean that!!

You boys are often to blinded to see this with Trump supporters unfortunately because of the Trump hate media that has brainwashed and poisoned your liberal fragile minds...

FAKE NEWS is a cancer!!!
    You may be the harmless peanut, but you're in a container filled with mixed mystery nuts, inspired by dear leader.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    And of course president dipshits response is basically "if they had security this wouldnt have happend" what a goddamn joke yea instead of trying to fix americas gun problem lets just put armed guards literally everywhere!!! Cant wait till that piece of shit is outta office

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Trump is flawed, his rhetoric is harsh, tweeting excessive, cheating on his wife or being aggressive with women in the past I don't appreciate...

What I do appreciate is the job he's trying to do for America.. Put America first.. I think it's a good change of pace from Obama and it's working.. Trump has exceeded my expectations doing the job.. Is his character flawed sure, I can look past that though if he's doing a good job just like I did with Bill Clinton years ago..

That's keeping it real.. If Trump was doing a shiiit job, economy tanking, jobs lost, and we were at war for no legit reason I'd call for Trumps impeachment myself...
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

^^ Trump is flawed, his rhetoric is harsh, tweeting excessive, cheating on his wife or being aggressive in the past I don't appreciate...

What I do appreciate is the job he's trying to do for America.. Put America first.. I think it's good change of pace from Obama and it's working.. Trump has exceeded my expectations doing the job.. Is his character flawed sure, I can look past that though if he's doing the job just like I did with Bill Clinton years ago..

That's keeping it real.. If Trump was doing a shiiit job, economy tanking, jobs lost, and we were at war for no legit reason I'd call for Trumps impeachment myself...
    I agree, Teump has done an amazing job with jobs and the economy and I hope it will be sustained.

But please don’t overlook the seriousness of casting liberals and the media as the enemy. They’re no more the enemy than republicans and conservative media. Its not just harsh rhetoric, but his words are actually creating immense tension between democrats and republicans. He is actively dividing the country by labeling his political opponents the enemy.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He is actively dividing the country by labeling his political opponents the enemy.
    Like never before. Guy has zero class.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump has done nothing wrong

Everybody wants to blame him

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump has done nothing wrong

Everybody wants to blame him
    Do you support the genocide of Yemen? He does.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Trump is flawed, his rhetoric is harsh, tweeting excessive, cheating on his wife or being aggressive with women in the past I don't appreciate...

What I do appreciate is the job he's trying to do for America.. Put America first.. I think it's a good change of pace from Obama and it's working.. Trump has exceeded my expectations doing the job.. Is his character flawed sure, I can look past that though if he's doing a good job just like I did with Bill Clinton years ago..

And so if we go into a recession and jobs are lost, you're going to call for his impeachment or vote against him? Color me skeptical. Somehow it will be someone else's fault. You'll know that because that's what he'll tell you.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Angry black guy. No news here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

And so if we go into a recession and jobs are lost, you're going to call for his impeachment or vote against him? Color me skeptical. Somehow it will be someone else's fault. You'll know that because that's what he'll tell you.
    Lol
    Yea, a lot of impeachments happen due to an economic recession

Unreal

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Last edited by Bluehorseshoe; 10-27-18 at 04:34 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Angry black guy. No news here.
    You got that right.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-27-18 at 04:55 PM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Trump is winning 2020 get used to it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is sickening.....

Turning a tragedy into politics almost immediately as your masters are
    going to use this as a stepping stone for critical votes in the upcoming
    november elections ........

Impressive display of whimsical brainwashing deep into subconsciousness
    cruising along on autopilot just waiting for your next political command...........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, Trump did also wipe out the ISIS threat and basically create Korean peace so I would cut him some slack now.. Making better international Trade deals with other Countries now also. Mexico and Canada for starters.. Fair trade.... China hopefully got next..

I'd say I'd give him some more slack at this point in regards to impeachment.. Like I said Trump is doing the Job!!! Love this President right now..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-28-18 at 12:42 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, Trump did also wipe out the ISIS threat and basically create Korean peace so I would cut him some slack now.. Making better international Trade deals with other Countries now also. Mexico and Canada for starters.. Fair trade.... China hopefully got next..

I'd say I'd give him some more slack at this point in regards to impeachment.. Like I said Trump is doing the Job!!! Love this President right now..
    And if ISIS makes a resurgence or there's Korean instability, it either won't matter or it will be someone else's fault. And you'll know because Trump will tell you that. Trump will never do a shit job for you because he will never say he did a shit job.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Trump said he is a nationalist last week
    Charlottesville- Trump Defendeded White-Nationalist Protesters and said “You also had some very fine people on both sides”
    The shooter was a white nationalist, anti immigration, refugees,... thought trump is too soft on jews

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

why is white nationalism bad? we have "la raza" and latinos openly bragging about how they're ethnically taking over. what do you think will happen when we resemble mexico? Despite what you've been taught, whites treat blacks WAAAAAYYY nicer than other races do.

It's disingenuous that all these other ethnic groups are demanding entry into white neighborhoods, white schools, white nations, etc.... then pretending they're afraid of whites lol.

If whites are bad, perhaps you'd prefer Pakistan, Somalia, or mexico?

The Kraken

And if ISIS makes a resurgence or there's Korean instability, it either won't matter or it will be someone else's fault. And you'll know because Trump will tell you that. Trump will never do a shit job for you because he will never say he did a shit job.
    Exactly. Stock market goes up, Trump gets credit, it goes down and it’s just cyclical. Why isn’t it just cyclical when it goes up and trumps fault when it goes down? Or why doesn’t jibby suck off Obama for the 8 year bull market he produced?

Jibs is a trump supporter through and through, unable to be rationale or unbiased. His instict is to defend his team regardless of logic, demagoguery.

And Jibs isn’t alone, Trunp has created an army of irrational, lower IQ middle aged white men that are just like Jibby and a bad day away from Trumps #1 fan, the Florida bomber.

Reality is, there is no decent discussion to be had with these people, there is no compromise, no intellect, and this is how Republicans win elections, stoke the embers of fear and hate. And have low voter turnout

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Exactly. Stock market goes up, Trump gets credit, it goes down and it’s just cyclical. Why isn’t it just cyclical when it goes up and trumps fault when it goes down? Or why doesn’t jibby suck off Obama for the 8 year bull market he produced?

Jibs is a trump supporter through and through, unable to be rationale or unbiased. His instict is to defend his team regardless of logic, demagoguery.

And Jibs isn’t alone, Trunp has created an army of irrational, lower IQ middle aged white men that are just like Jibby and a bad day away from Trumps #1 fan, the Florida bomber.

Reality is, there is no decent discussion to be had with these people, there is no compromise, no intellect, and this is how Republicans win elections, stoke the embers of fear and hate. And have low voter turnout
    This^^

spro23

If you think white trump voters are low IQ why are you insisting on importing millions of uneducated 3rd worlders then?

Premise: Trump voters are uneducated or less educated.

Your solution: Import millions of uneducated or illiterate 3rd worlders into every American neighborhood.

Why aren't you demanding we only take in high-IQ people then?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If if if... What if an asteroid slams into earth... Come on D2 we are living in the moment and the moment is good right now with Trump.. Is what it is.. Talk to me if that changes...

The Kraken

What liberals fail to realize is a lesson that should’ve been learned in the 30’s and 40’s with the Nazis

Every time the Nazis stated the Jews were to blame for the war, liberals would counter with a logical argument and say there was no evidence of that claim.

This was a huge problem because the Nazis didn’t care, they weren’t arguing to be correct, they were srating what had to be true for their next actions which was the extermination of an entire group of people.

Its not much different now. Fascists are trying to win a logical argument, they’re telling us what has to be true in their world to carry out their agenda ie 10,000,000’s of immigrants illegally voted. Clearly not true, and we know what this regime is trying to acccomplish with this rhetoric.

To my moderate and liveral friends, realize debate and discussion is worthless in these instances. What they’re arguing HAS to be true in their mind to carry out certain acts.

spro23

kraken -- so logically, we can look at gun violence numbers by ethnic group. that's a logical way to solve this right?

First 12345 Last