Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers game down the stretch comments

Lot to talk about. Didn't see the Nuggets falling apart like this in the last few minutes. Stephenson racking up 8 points in 30 seconds. Nuggs getting no calls down the stretch. Def worth notating this. Lakers playing very well though ... feels like a Golden State atmosphere.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

freakin joke im going to lose this bet.

Frank Mills

you and me both brother

deary626
    Let it ride
    deary626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

penetrate the BS missed FT cost me on the over push

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

"Make em Dance" Lance got hot at the right time. What were they 8 down - +450 on Live Betting? I still do not know what to think of them. Let's see if they can beat a good team. But, Lonzo Ball is worth quite a bit. If he can give out 10 assists like that every night. The coach is getting minutes for a lot of the players.

Frank Mills

They are def playing well. Fast West coast ball and between Ball and Lebron ( among others ) they seem bought in Denver was a good undefeated team. It seemed that Denver could have got more calls during that rally. What teams would yo ulike to see them play at home Bucky ?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    "Make em Dance" Lance got hot at the right time. What were they 8 down - +450 on Live Betting? I still do not know what to think of them. Let's see if they can beat a good team. But, Lonzo Ball is worth quite a bit. If he can give out 10 assists like that every night. The coach is getting minutes for a lot of the players.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Lakers showing signs of life now.. They got serious.. 2 straight wins on back to back nights. I'm impressed...

Hart is solid and the Goof Mckee shaq'n the fool at center isn't playing like a clown role anymore.. Guy got in shape and taking this center position seriously now on this Laker team.. I like what I'm seeing from him anyways..

I gotta say Lonzo Ball played great as well tonight.. Hit a step back 3 that was big late in the game.. Kuzma is a young stud too..

LAKERS NOW HAVE A HEART BEAT, sill faint... 2-3 on the season..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/denver-...rs-2018102513/

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

Frank Mills

I saw that step back 3 Jib. Mckee def playing well. I guess, I am waiting for the Lakers to show me how dysfunctional they are since they have all not been playing together that long. The opposite is happening it seems. Kevin Love said LBJ makes everyone else a much better player on the court so with all the ammo the Lakers have ... that is kinda scary.

Looks like we will have to wait until Christmas Day before they play GS next.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    I saw that step back 3 Jib. Mckee def playing well. I guess, I am waiting for the Lakers to show me how dysfunctional they are since they have all not been playing together that long. The opposite is happening it seems. Kevin Love said LBJ makes everyone else a much better player on the court so with all the ammo the Lakers have ... that is kinda scary.

Looks like we will have to wait until Christmas Day before they play GS next.
    Well Lebron was the leading scorer tonight.. I think he is realizing he will have to step up his game to get wins.. I just hope he doesn't blow out his Achilles like Kobe did trying... Father time creeping up... Get's us all in the end...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stephens is a killer

so underrated

Frank Mills

I know he will blow in your ear JJ

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stephens is a killer

so underrated
    He's a little wild and out of control at times.. Can tell he rides his emotions on his sleeve... Kinda looks like Lebron in size and looks..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stephens is a killer

so underrated
    whats up with the lehigh logo lol

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Mills View Post
    They are def playing well. Fast West coast ball and between Ball and Lebron ( among others ) they seem bought in Denver was a good undefeated team. It seemed that Denver could have got more calls during that rally. What teams would yo ulike to see them play at home Bucky ?
    I feel if they can get some wins against the likes of GSW, Houston, Boston, Toronto, New Orleans and maybe, they can be an over 500 team?

Frank Mills

Hou playing so bad ...I think they can win there and maybe Boston but GSW will be so fun to watch. I think it's Christmas Day when they play.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They do seem very competitive , maybe they will improve

James is still a stud

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lakers showing signs of life now.. They got serious.. 2 straight wins on back to back nights. I'm impressed...

Hart is solid and the Goof Mckee shaq'n the fool at center isn't playing like a clown role anymore.. Guy got in shape and taking this center position seriously now on this Laker team.. I like what I'm seeing from him anyways..

I gotta say Lonzo Ball played great as well tonight.. Hit a step back 3 that was big late in the game.. Kuzma is a young stud too..

LAKERS NOW HAVE A HEART BEAT, sill faint... 2-3 on the season..

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/denver-...rs-2018102513/

Jibber you really take a few games way too serious! Before they won a game you were so down on them, saying they gotta show you they can win (as if they were somehow never gonna win games!), now they have a heart beat and you like what you see?? And quoting the 2-3 record saying the heartbeat faint? Bro, they play 80+ games!!

Any team bron on instantly becomes the 2nd best team behind warriors, Regardless what they look like at the moment. End of day only superteam warriors can beat team bron! Bron looks to be bringing showtime back to LA, that only thing should interest you, they play a incredibly appealing style that fun to watch. Not only they 2nd best team playing that way gonna have dudes lining up to come play with them next season for the minimum!

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

2nd best? Can i get a bet that they wont finish top 3 in the west ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    2nd best? Can i get a bet that they wont finish top 3 in the west ?
    Doesn’t matter where they finish in reg season, as long as they put themselves in a spot that wouldn’t see GS before western conf championship that where they will end up, which we all know is the de facto championship since nobody in the east worth a damn.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Doesn’t matter where they finish in reg season, as long as they put themselves in a spot that wouldn’t see GS before western conf championship that where they will end up, which we all know is the de facto championship since nobody in the east worth a damn.
    Nobody in the East? You can't be serious? Boston is way better then the Lakers and Houston. Boston can give the warriors all sorts of problems

Frank Mills

Rap battle

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nobody in the East? You can't be serious? Boston is way better then the Lakers and Houston. Boston can give the warriors all sorts of problems
    lol. Boston can’t beat bron and 4 of us..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. Boston can’t beat bron and 4 of us..
    They won't be playing bron this year.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Nobody is beating GSW- warriors look better this year - oh boogie is playing center - Boston looks out of sync - Probly won’t beat Toronto

ikid2groove415

Guys don’t understand how good Leonard is - easily Top 3 when healthy - toronto upgraded big time - Danny Green ain’t a scrub either -

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Nobody is beating GSW- warriors look better this year - oh boogie is playing center - Boston looks out of sync - Probly won’t beat Toronto
    Boston looks out of sync? Yes they added Howard and Irving back to the roster. It's going to take time. They are the team to beat in the East

ikid2groove415

Boston looks out of sync? Yes they added Howard and Irving back to the roster. It's going to take time. They are the team to beat in the East
    Toronto will lock them down on defense - Bang raptors 2 win the Atlantic now !! Leonard is better then anyone on Boston-and it ain’t closed !!

2daBank

They won't be playing bron this year.
    True but doesn’t mean they better than his squad. So stick to my original statement, wherever bron at is the second best team after warriors

Frank Mills

pretty accurate imo
    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post