sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    His price tag got to him
    Gonna be a price on his head soon

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Aguilar should find him after the game and beat the shit out of him. That's a dirty play in little league. Let alone MLB

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Looked pretty dirty.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Machado chooses the biggest mother f@cker on the Team to pick a fight with,friggin tool.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Looked pretty dirty.
    The replay shows without question that it was intentional

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Gotta say his history and that play will eventually catch up with him. Money can’t protect you on the field.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Dude is like Vontaze Burfict out there intentionally trying to injure people every game

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Machado is a punk. Plain and simple. He picked fights with Donaldson when he was on the A’s. He slid dirty into second and out Pedroia on the DL and then he got into with Ventura. Wish someone would whip his punk ass

packerd_00

Why would you hug the guy after that.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Machado is a stud player, fact. His single & heads up base running put the Dodgers in position to win.

Maybe Aguilar will think twice now about posing with his foot on the bag & not getting his fat ass off the bag, way after the out was recorded. Machado has every right to an unimpeded base path, remember that. Joe Buck is a clown.

Aguilar got off way too easy in my humble opinion, Machado demonstrated remarkable restraint by not spiking him.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 10-17-18 at 03:05 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Machado is a punk. Plain and simple. He picked fights with Donaldson when he was on the A’s. He slid dirty into second and out Pedroia on the DL and then he got into with Ventura. Wish someone would whip his punk ass
    yes always was too

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

trash

jjgold

Is any Latin play not trash?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Machado is a stud player, fact. His single & heads up base running put the Dodgers in position to win.

Maybe Aguilar will think twice now about posing with his foot on the bag & not getting his fat ass off the bag, way after the out was recorded. Machado has every right to an unimpeded base path, remember that. Joe Buck is a clown.

Aguilar got off way too easy in my humble opinion, Machado demonstrated remarkable restraint by not spiking him.

Terrific troll

jjgold

That’s Why we need to kick out every immigrant in the United States vote Republican and kick him out

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That’s Why we need to kick out every immigrant in the United States vote Republican and kick him out
    Jj you’ve been funny lately, what happened?

Did someone give you material?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Manny Machado was born in Florida.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Manny Machado was born in Florida.
    FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Aguilar.... Should have cracked him right over his fat head but he didn't because he doesn't have any nuts..... steroids. Machado ..... Poster boy for Los Angeles area scumbags

illyTheKid
    illyTheKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Has anyone here actually played baseball? First basemen should never have their entire foot on the base. They teach you that in little league.

For a batter sprinting to first, its more of a dik move to not give him space and forcing him to risk an injury.

Yes im a Dodger homer...But not really a Manny fan. I dont like his lack of hussle etc. But I dont have a problem with what he did there.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

piece of shit with this play

the fatts
    the fatts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

You've gotta be fukin kidding me!!?? Machado is a punk, bushleague...to think the Brewers almost got him instead of the Dodgers. They deserve him along with the CandyMan blowing up the candy supply in the Dodger dugout like a 2 year old.

Dodgers have zero class and nothin goin on. No bats, just a cast of clowns. Kershaw gonna get lit up again today, then The Crew will kick em back to LA.

Machado gonna get his. Even the umps are in on it. Love the attempt by the Goon to call time while in the box and Wendelstedt let the pitch go through for a strike.

Did you see the umps get together after Doushbag's move on Agular?? I think I read lips on one of them saying "Don't fuk with the Jesus".

Machado is an AssClown and thess Dodgers are a joke.

the fatts

Quote Originally Posted by illyTheKid View Post
    Has anyone here actually played baseball? First basemen should never have their entire foot on the base. They teach you that in little league.

For a batter sprinting to first, its more of a dik move to not give him space and forcing him to risk an injury.

Yes im a Dodger homer...But not really a Manny fan. I dont like his lack of hussle etc. But I dont have a problem with what he did there.
    And why is this the first time anyone has done this to Agular? Entire foot on the base? What game were you watchin??

the fatts

Brewers have class. Agular should have and could have pummeled his ass, This dude is a punk. I love how Kratz was right there ready to rumble with this Shmoe.

Machado should have spiked him?? Dude, you have not been watching baseball. Machado is a dirty player. When the umps allow a strike to go through while he is in the box trying to call time out, you know something is up. The umps got together after his little league move on Jesus. You can bet he is not getten any calls and will be fuked with even by them.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Yes I’ve played and understand why it’s a jackoff play by martardo

packerd_00

Machado is lucky he didn't get a smack,these benches always have to step in for these clowns,should just leave him to it.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-17-18 at 12:31 PM.

packerd_00

It's always the homers that stick up for that sort of dirty play.

illyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    It's always the homers that stick up for that sort of dirty play.
    LOL you guys are so sensitive. Sorry you took the Brewers and are venting now. Like I said, I dont care for Machado. He's going to be a Yankee next year anyway. And in case you didnt notice the conversation Machado and Aguilar had on first in the last inning, they apologized to eachother. But I guess the high cholesterol dudes on SBR know better because they played baseball once.

illyTheKid

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Yes I’ve played and understand why it’s a jackoff play by martardo
    What would you have done with the first basemen standing on the bag? Stopping and asking him kindly to "excuse me sir may I touch the bag please?" lol

123 Last