2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In Vegas one afternoon he was walking down Freemont Street with no shirt on ..common man

We did that in college , no idea what he was thinking
    You too fat and out of shape to go shirtless. Hit the gym baldy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Top 5 here shape wise

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    This guy sounds tough.
    Man of extremes. Tough when justice needs to be served. Would carry BIGDAY on my back up mountains, throw myself in the line of fire and catch bullets.

This booya guy? I would personally ****!

He is right though it will probably never happen, not cause I won't go pro. Like our organisation needs a f'n invite.
    lol the fool "called me non pro broke dikk". Most fools here are under the impression that people don't go pro because they can't afford it. They can't imagine there couldn't be any other reasons. How old are you? 12? Unoriginal bragging rights shit.

Where I come from we don't bother with people we could bitch slap. But in this case there are limits. I gave the pos in question enough hints why I am bothered. Did the arrogant drunk care to ask why? Let alone consider to apologise? + Going back, did he bother to check back after he entered one of my threads and dropped an insult by calling me a "degen"? Talking to me like that at the time as if we had a prior history of positive post exchange. Were we friends motherfukker? Maybe you had me confused with your degen father? He should have smacked you and thought you to respect strangers. You might mess with the wrong one someday.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 10-03-18 at 11:50 AM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Thriller where are you from. Spell color.

2daBank

We are all fukkin degens, the fact you find that insulting is bothersome.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

I like Lakerboy.

Grits n Gravy on the other hand got on my nerves the other day.. He's a miserable detestable little pain in the asss at times when he posts!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I like Lakerboy.

Grits n Gravy on the other hand got on my nerves the other day.. He's a miserable detestable little pain in the asss at times when he posts!!!
    Grits one my favorite posters!!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

He's like the guy who shows up for work everyday, not very popular and doesn't do anything productive but his attendance is impeccable!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Man of extremes. Tough when justice needs to be served. Would carry BIGDAY on my back up mountains, throw myself in the line of fire and catch bullets.

This booya guy? I would personally ****!

He is right though it will probably never happen, not cause I won't go pro. Like our organisation needs a f'n invite.
    lol the fool "called me non pro broke dikk". Most fools here are under the impression that people don't go pro because they can't afford it. They can't imagine there couldn't be any other reasons. How old are you? 12? Unoriginal bragging rights shit.

Where I come from we don't bother with people we could bitch slap. But in this case there are limits. I gave the pos in question enough hints why I am bothered. Did the arrogant drunk care to ask why? Let alone consider to apologise? + Going back, did he bother to check back after he entered one of my threads and dropped an insult by calling me a "degen"? Talking to me like that at the time as if we had a prior history of positive post exchange. Were we friends motherfukker? Maybe you had me confused with your degen father? He should have smacked you and thought you to respect strangers. You might mess with the wrong one someday.
    You need therapy man.....you can call me whatever you want...I have thick skin unlike you apparently...you are a fukking clown so get used to it...fukk off

oh yeah broke dikk non pro motherfukker

and at least I have a father...you apparently have two moms
    Last edited by Booya711; 10-03-18 at 12:28 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You need therapy man.....you can call me whatever you want...I have thick skin unlike you apparently...you are a fukking clown so get used to it...fukk off

oh yeah broke dikk non pro motherfukker
    Dude got offended you called him a degenerate? Not one of us here isn’t a fukkin degen!! Lol
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dude got offended you called him a degenerate? Not one of us here isn’t a fukkin degen!! Lol
    Fukk him...dude can’t hold a candle in my world

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Very few posters hate a guy like LB...… But his Bankroll Hates his ass....Its got to be like a starved child in Etheopia

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He's like the guy who shows up for work everyday, not very popular and doesn't do anything productive but his attendance is impeccable!
    I guess it beats being on welfare.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

We collect points everyday for doing absolutely nothing here.
    So in a way, it is kind of like welfare.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yeah is that the reason why? What are you his fukk buddy that he can't do no wrong in your mind?

Depends on the situation whether it's an insult or not. I forgot about it. You can call me degen. If you really care about the reason you should read back.
    The 2017 shit of the year has gotten so arrogant and delusional he thinks he owns SBR. This fukk doesn't care what started it...a true pure evil selfish degen pos.

Apparently he missed the word "probably" in my previous post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Last edited by 19th Hole; 10-10-18 at 01:33 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Yeah is that the reason why? What are you his fukk buddy that he can't do no wrong in your mind?

Depends on the situation whether it's an insult or not. I forgot about it. You can call me degen. If you really care about the reason you should read back.
    The 2017 shit of the year has gotten so arrogant and delusional he thinks he owns SBR. This fukk doesn't care what started it...a true pure evil selfish degen pos.

Apparently he missed the word "probably" in my previous post.
    every post by this dude is worse than a puddle of water in Mogadishu

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

lb is ok but he's no otters

First 123