Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Vandy (+14.5) against Notre Dame?!

the line seems a tad bit too high to me...having said that, it also seems like a good dawg bet...the Commodores are a legit SEC team and could very well pull off the upset straight up, let alone cover the spread...the Irish obviously had an emotional letdown against Ball ST after that hard fought victory against Michigan last week but they always seem to be one of those teams that always overrated and plays to the level of their competition...thoughts?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Notre Dame or nothing for me...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I was thinking about teasing Vandy...I'm not sure yet but I will definitely post my play if I decide to do any action on it...some other dawgs that I really like and giving strong consideration are:

Hawaii (+6) vs. Army
    Boise ST (+3) vs. Okie St
    Syracuse(+3.5) vs. Fla St

only favorite I'm leaning is West Virginia (-3.5) vs. NC ST...and once again I'm lovin' the Ravens (+1) vs Cinci on Thursday Night in the NFL

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Tough calls

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Notre Dame doesn’t have knock out power the points should hold up

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    the line seems a tad bit too high to me...having said that, it also seems like a good dawg bet...the Commodores are a legit SEC team and could very well pull off the upset straight up, let alone cover the spread...the Irish obviously had an emotional letdown against Ball ST after that hard fought victory against Michigan last week but they always seem to be one of those teams that always overrated and plays to the level of their competition...thoughts?
    Manster, my stacking percentages forecast has Dame winning this game pretty much 24-14.

I would not be surprised to see this line hit 14 before it's all said and done.

Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Jj knows

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Only issue I see here is Vandy generating the offense. NDs defense is tough. Vandy may struggle to score 10 pts here. I think the line is about what it should be and could go either way. Expecting a 24-10 or 27-10 type game.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

take the under