kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Tennessee Titans

If your on the Dolphins, you're on the wrong side. Tenn is the better team with the better qb and the fish still aren't going anywhere. just treading water. also the ravens and saints definitely win. taking the titans and adding them to a winning teaser:

Teaser (3 Picks)

+120

NFL Football 7 points +120

Baltimore Ravens -7.5
    New Orleans Saints -10
    Tennessee Titans -1
    +6

Risk
    Win

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Fans here in Nashville might disagree with you on who has the better quarterback. They have more hope in Derrick Henry.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Fans here in Nashville might disagree with you on who has the better quarterback. They have more hope in Derrick Henry.
    Henry is admittedly the reason i am on the Titans. what he does in the 4th Q is impressive and makes the difference in close wins. But Mariota is a smart kid who will use what he has not to blow games and keep the team in it. As the line get better, i believe MM will as well.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Well I'm on the wrong side+105.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well I'm on the wrong side+105.
    Then i can't wish you luck. the line is pk so the game will be close. my faith in the 4th q lies with tenn and the fact they were a playoff team and miami has made nothing but questionable moves in the last year that has made the team a tad worse.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

I’m sorry I can’t respect you as your grammar is incorrect and you’re an adult.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

"There's a psychology that goes with how you handle those split-second decisions on the football field. Sometimes you don't figure it out the right away." ESPN NFL analyst and former quarterback Matt Hasselbeck on Titans QB Marcus Mariota.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219