shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

K. State +7

Late to the party but lets get it. Ill add to the thread as the day degenerately progresses.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

these K.State games have a knack for disrespectful pushes late. this one has all the makings for that

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Lol, no it doesn't. Consider yourself lucky if you can get a push out of this. Miss St. clearly the superior team and should win this one going away. Wildcats are mediocre nobodies.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Lol, no it doesn't. Consider yourself lucky if you can get a push out of this. Miss St. clearly the superior team and should win this one going away. Wildcats are mediocre nobodies.
    damn bro.... I try and fuk your wife or something?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Well what was wrong with what I said? Are you watching the game? Saying that the game is "setting up for a push" is wishful thinking at best, and clinical delusion at worst.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Well what was wrong with what I said? Are you watching the game? Saying that the game is "setting up for a push" is wishful thinking at best, and clinical delusion at worst.
    been betting K.St a long time. won some, lost some. just felt like they weren't getting steamed. its ok to lose a bet but coming in here with some high minded bs isn't something I welcome in my threads. hope you win any bets you place today (if you have any)

Eddy Munny

The butthurtedness is strong with this one.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

The butthurtedness is strong with this one.
    not close. just annoying how of your 6,507 posts, they're basically all some high minded negativity where you're trying to talk down or insult people. get outta here. you're splitting hairs at this point because phatdaddy and big daddy qh aren't around anymore. FOH

NutzFing
    You see me b4 I get there
    NutzFing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Ouch!

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Eddy Munny

not close. just annoying how of your 6,507 posts, they're basically all some high minded negativity where you're trying to talk down or insult people. get outta here. you're splitting hairs at this point because phatdaddy and big daddy qh aren't around anymore. FOH
    Grow some balls, snowflake. All I did was state the obvious, that KSU is over-matched in this game. You in turn grew defensive, clutching your purple Wildcat Snuggie and retreating to your safe place where the world is gumdrops and daffodils, and scrub teams getting their poop pushed in can magically come back to garner a push, just so you can refund your poor purchase.

And now you're rifling through my post history and leaving me scathing reviews? I feel violated. You have violated my right live in the now, and are drudging up old material in an attempt to smear me and make me feel sexually threatened.

Do I need to notify Walker?

Do I need to have an emergency Skype session with Shari?

Do I need to call local authorities and have a restraining order placed against you?

Are you a practitioner of a pagan religion?

Are you a sexual predator?

Do you even pay taxes?

What the hell is going on here?

NutzFing

been betting K.St a long time. won some, lost some. just felt like they weren't getting steamed. its ok to lose a bet but coming in here with some high minded bs isn't something I welcome in my threads. hope you win any bets you place today (if you have any)

win some lose some---we never REALLY know---shake back friend

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Eddy funny is a first ballot sbr hof. His burial count is high, his winning picks even higher

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Grow some balls, snowflake. All I did was state the obvious, that KSU is over-matched in this game. You in turn grew defensive, clutching your purple Wildcat Snuggie and retreating to your safe place where the world is gumdrops and daffodils, and scrub teams getting their poop pushed in can magically come back to garner a push, just so you can refund your poor purchase.

And now you're rifling through my post history and leaving me scathing reviews? I feel violated. You have violated my right live in the now, and are drudging up old material in an attempt to smear me and make me feel sexually threatened.

Do I need to notify Walker?

Do I need to have an emergency Skype session with Shari?

Do I need to call local authorities and have a restraining order placed against you?

Are you a practitioner of a pagan religion?

Are you a sexual predator?

Do you even pay taxes?

What the hell is going on here?
    didnt look through your post history. Just been around long enough to be able to recall your associations that easily. Work on your material Eddy. Not buried by any means over here. Just bizarre that you're trying to make it seem like this loss is worthy of a burial as if you've never lost a bet before? odd that you've chosen my thread to chime in with this bullshit, or maybe your day is just that uneventful that you're starting to run those fingers again like you have before.

Sitting here waiting for you to now flip the page in your handbook and start to question how much I had on the game or if I placed an air bet or not... lets go fam. respond quickly please before I go out so I don't have to have this on the back burner of my mind and ruin the ladder part of my day. Im waiting.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

as far as the game goes. apologies to anyone who tailed (I don't run or dick ride any other posters). Miss St qb situation was a little iffy here which was my angle. we'll get it on the next one.

Eddy Munny

Look at this sad clown carry on with the crying game. He must want his own mini-series on Lifetime, or a talk show on Oprah's network so he can make a career out of chronic crying.

Give this delicate little flower a teaspoon of reality, and flops to the floor like Lebron James, seizuring and spazzing in puddles of his own potty mixed with tears.

Can somebody give this sad clown a score update so he can rest assured that I'm not the villain in this instance, but merely the messenger? Then again maybe he prefers a permanent residence in the Land of Make Believe.

NutzFing

as far as the game goes. apologies to anyone who tailed (I don't run or dick ride any other posters). Miss St qb situation was a little iffy here which was my angle. we'll get it on the next one.
    Dats right---always another game--BOL on your next one! (least you're balsy with heart)

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

I believe ranked road favorites are 4-1 against unranked home dogs this year.