Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

It is a shame guys like Lorenzen and Skaggs have to go early and guys like Kaepernick can still fukking breathe....what a fukking loser....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wow

Using him for the campaign slogan just do it what an absolute disgrace I’ll never buy a shoe from them

They’re going to get tremendous heat for this

Disrespecting the flag and the military, I got news for you Nike nobody cares about ghetto thugs getting popped by cops that don’t listen to authority

You are the laughingstock of the world now

Playing into our hands Trump 2020 a landslide
    Does he still play football?

A lot of people buy into the idea of any attention is good attention

When advertising love and hate are essentially the same thing

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9095

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It is a shame guys like Lorenzen and Skaggs have to go early and guys like Kaepernick can still fukking breathe....what a fukking loser....
    Stay classy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

Gotta hand it to Crappernick - knelt during the Anthem and created MAJOR controversy when he was first benched to put the spot light back on him. He got benched because he sucked and couldn't get it done on the field anymore.. Today he now hooks up with NIKE and is still stirring the pot and making millions again..

Things that make you go hmmmm?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Like him or hate him gotta hand it to keap, not many guys who only have a few decent seasons find a way to remain this talked about!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

76ers insignia is the same Betsy Ross flag....you cant pick and choose when to cry racism....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Stay classy.
    Pass...fukk him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

76ers insignia is the same Betsy Ross flag....you cant pick and choose when to cry racism....
    Never even noticed that..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Never even noticed that..

Since they are governed and not owned it’s ok I guess

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Where did the get governed from?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    The flag wasn't even the most objectionable symbol on the shoe. Kaepernick is offended by a flag he feels represents slavery, but not the logo of a company that has used child labor? These ultra-left libs are totally kooky.
    How about we don't put the American flag on fuggin shoes, which is incredibly offensive

The right are such butt hurt babies and you project and call the left butthur.

Look at how Obama reacted to criticism "oh well"

Trump , gets on twitter and RANTS FOR PAGES and pages.

I mean, the guy gets butt hurt over snl skits lmfao

Get it together guys

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

your sick in the head

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Gotta hand it to Crappernick - knelt during the Anthem and created MAJOR controversy when he was first benched to put the spot light back on him. He got benched because he sucked and couldn't get it done on the field anymore.. Today he now hooks up with NIKE and is still stirring the pot and making millions again..

Things that make you go hmmmm?

He was kneeling when he was a starter.

It must be annyoing being a closet racist in Cali talking to invisible things in the sky you thank for your food.

I just don't know how people can get to this level of cognitive dissonance.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    He was kneeling when he was a starter.

It must be annyoing being a closet racist in Cali talking to invisible things in the sky you thank for your food.

I just don't know how people can get to this level of cognitive dissonance.
    I don't understand how people see kaperdick as anything but a race baiting troll trying to stay relevant. Piss poor QB mad he lost his starting job.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29926

How about we don't put the American flag on fuggin shoes, which is incredibly offensive

Get it together guys

I'm all for following the US flag code, but if a company doesn't want to follow it then that's their choice. I wouldn't support them. Besides, the flag code isn't even enforced and the SCOTUS has ruled in favor of those who desecrate the flag as activity protected by the 1st ammendment. My point was that Kaepernick objected to Nike using an old version of the US flag and raised a stink, but he readily accepts money for endorsements from them despite the fact they have engaged in the use of child labor. Cherry picking for his benefit in full effect.

BTW...I never "called the left butthurt." The left isn't even the left anymore. The right has moved closer to the left. Antifa is becoming the new fascists. The elected right and the left are both bloodthirsty warmongers whose only real loyalty lies with the military industrial complex and other large corporations, not to mention the banking cartels. The country is being divided over petty issues while ignoring the real actual problems, that if not addressed, will have adverse effects us and future generations.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    I don't understand how people see kaperdick as anything but a race baiting troll trying to stay relevant. Piss poor QB mad he lost his starting job.

thread over...bottom line black race has not advanced much in over 150 years

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

DwightShrute

Get it together guys
    no sane person thinks that. The flag stands for unity. How on Earth can that be offensive? And then you have the audacity to call the Right cry babies. LOL.

The Left have lost their shit. The dumb people on TV demand you be offended at things you never were before. Kid yourself all ya want, its all about deflecting away from how great Trump is doing and to paint this administration as racist because they have NOTHING heading into the 2020 election. Nothing.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    your sick in the head
    My bad....I bet you are perfect...

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

My bad....I bet you are perfect...
    noone is

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Total race baiter and divider JTS, you got that right. Nothing he says or does brings the nation together..

Lib snowflakes like poster thechaoz are too blind to see it. So they just continue to cheer this fool on. Is what it is.. Poor sap..

jjgold

Blacks have not advanced in 150 years biggest embarrassment in American history

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    LOL SBR.

Losers associating with a scumbag moderator with over 300,000 posts that generally have a scumbag racist undertone, flat out racist thoughts, rarely grammatically correct, and usually one or two third grade spelling errors.

Glad no one ever truly responds to him.

DwightShrute

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    I'm all for following the US flag code, but if a company doesn't want to follow it then that's their choice. I wouldn't support them. Besides, the flag code isn't even enforced and the SCOTUS has ruled in favor of those who desecrate the flag as activity protected by the 1st ammendment. My point was that Kaepernick objected to Nike using an old version of the US flag and raised a stink, but he readily accepts money for endorsements from them despite the fact they have engaged in the use of child labor. Cherry picking for his benefit in full effect.

BTW...I never "called the left butthurt." The left isn't even the left anymore. The right has moved closer to the left. Antifa is becoming the new fascists. The elected right and the left are both bloodthirsty warmongers whose only real loyalty lies with the military industrial complex and other large corporations, not to mention the banking cartels. The country is being divided over petty issues while ignoring the real actual problems, that if not addressed, will have adverse effects us and future generations.
    Good post

jjgold

Lol Kaper

They all are the laughingstock of the United States

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3629

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Louder with Crowder is great.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Yup, Obama embraced that flag and didn't think it was racist.. How libs forget.. Double standards all the time now with the Democratic Party.. Joe Biden is a walking double standard now from past policies as another example..

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Kaeperdikk getting buried again on quoting Frederick Douglass incorrectly......Nike backs this clown????

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If Kap's goal was to draw attention to something he wanted to make a big issue out of, he has succeeded. Just look at the attention you guys have given him. You guys get suckered into this time and time again. If you guys want to get rid of the dumb S.O.B, just ignore him and he will go away. Get back to sports, if any of you guys remember what they are.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks have not advanced in 150 years biggest embarrassment in American history
    This happened yesterday.. If I was the business owner I'd just start unloading rounds at the legs of all these thieves..

https://www.cbs58.com/news/flash-mob...-prairie-store

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14793

Total race baiter and divider JTS, you got that right. Nothing he says or does brings the nation together..

Lib snowflakes like poster thechaoz are too blind to see it. So they just continue to cheer this fool on. Is what it is.. Poor sap..
    IF you're not interested in bringing the country together....why should he?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    IF you're not interested in bringing the country together....why should he?
    I am interested in bringing the Country together, it's just not possible today with race baiters and the media only covering rare RACE crimes as top stories almost daily. That breeds racism and division. I'm not for that..

You turn on the news it's always a rare occasion like when a white cop shoots a black dude that was probably committing a crime or about to shoot the officer.. Media covers it as a race crime always. Always the white mans fault.. Division.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-05-19 at 12:05 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jibby....
    You're hilarious, pal

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

This happened yesterday.. If I was the business owner I'd just start unloading rounds at the legs of all these thieves..

https://www.cbs58.com/news/flash-mob...-prairie-store

lol the owner should have known as soon as they walked in, North Face doesn't sell $2 wife beaters

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Jibby, you're an afro & a terrible arm away from being Kaep

First ... 1011121314 Last