ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Live on the stros, nats, and sox

Stros bet them when they went down 4-0, at +300 (already hedged +270 back the other way for 100 to guarantee 70 on that end)

Got the Sox down 2-0 with 1 out with bases loaded they ended up scoring 3 in inning and adding on in the following inning

Hold up. Have the stros to win their division and Red Sox to win theirs so need both of these to hold

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I never get threads like this.... whats the point? Are you trying to show that you made good bets? How many of these scenarios do you bet where it goes wrong? You dont post those right? This isnt a direct attack on you, i just never understand why people show these bets afterwards. It doesnt really benefit anyone nor do i think anyone cares that much.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I never get threads like this.... whats the point? Are you trying to show that you made good bets? How many of these scenarios do you bet where it goes wrong? You dont post those right? This isnt a direct attack on you, i just never understand why people show these bets afterwards. It doesnt really benefit anyone nor do i think anyone cares that much.
    Bet live every day. Probably 5-10x more than I bet pre game. In this case probably more of an excitement thjng. Have huge bets on Red Sox and stros to win their divisions and not often do you get the + in baseball and within 3 minutes of each other both teams grab a lead. So yeah a lot of losers and winners don't get posted, as for almost everyone on here.

I also usually attach photos with bets almost every time now to avoid the back n forth from half of the site who randomly care if someone is telling the truth about their bets

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Looking good broseph
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave actiondan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.