Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    They saying shooter was a dude in the tournament that got beat smh

Years ago on xbox 360 (i still have the hard drive) i had a guy with European accent leave me hate mail/voice recording after i had just wrekt him in a game.

He went as far as saying "That's why you Americans got 9-11)

Some psychos out there i tell ya.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

why should I move? I live in one of the best areas of Chicago. One of about three neighborhoods where you can walk around with cash in your pocket and no cell phone at 3am with no worries.

MOST (not all but most) of the shootings in chicago take place in 2 areas, the south side and the west side. It used to be the far south side only but lately has spread to cover the entire south side. Anywhere from Soldier Field down to Indiana is pretty much fukked.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    why should I move? I live in one of the best areas of Chicago. One of about three neighborhoods where you can walk around with cash in your pocket and no cell phone at 3am with no worries.

MOST (not all but most) of the shootings in chicago take place in 2 areas, the south side and the west side. It used to be the far south side only but lately has spread to cover the entire south side. Anywhere from Soldier Field down to Indiana is pretty much fukked.
    That's how it is for me living in the Northern side Santa Monica, Southern California now.. I can walk in my hood at night no problem with cash in hand and won't get jacked or hassled at all.. Then I can drive 20 minutes in either direction with no traffic to South Central or the LBC and be in a war zone that same night..

Gotta be careful though as these liberal politicians running the States want to unify the cities.. For example - They built an electric train from Down Town LA to the Santa Monica Pier at the beach last year.. Sure enough the bad element are now pouring in at night off the train, purse snatch and grabs are way up and we are seeing crime and home robberies increase even in my 3 to 4 million dollar housing neighborhood where I live now..

That pisses me off..

I got broken into a year ago for the first time ever.. Mexican broke my window and entered my house at 2am.. Had to chase him out at gun point..

Had to beef up the security after that.. Sensor flood lighting on both sides of my house, iron gating with signs up BEWARE of DOG.. Had one prowler in my back yard just a few months ago in the day time, luckily I was at home at the time as he was on drugs or something trying to open my back door. He came off the alley and jumped my fence.. I chased him out. He ran.. Mexican dude in all black, looking like he was doped up and out of his mind.

That's what I'm dealing with now, which I never had to deal with before..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-27-18 at 11:23 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That trueboy kid was one of the victims. Unreal

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That trueboy kid was one of the victims. Unreal
    Ya herd that on reddit

Also everyone saying the red laser is from a camera and had been coming and going all stream

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Like I said before he was a liberal who cheated online when he played and couldn’t take losing so he screamed like a liberal \*\*\*\*\*\* when he lost and killed everyone.

retard

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Racism might be a motivation. Need to find out if shooter voted Trump.
    Shooter was another democrat terrorist who couldn’t handle losing. His democrat parents never taught him any values and this is what you get.

retard

Spread this far and wide whoever an anti American liberal tries to blame this on trump. The kid was a f\*g liberal cheater who cheated everyone when he played online by booting the other opponents Internet offline if he was losing. He couldn’t cheat in real life when he was losing so he snapped and screamed like a liberal and killed innocent people.

retard

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    lol

how about we (gay country) stop cultivating a \*\*\*\*\*\* culture where kids can't handle .000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000001% adversity and have to shoot people

you never see the star fb player doing this kind of shit, it's always sexually repressed nerds/liberals

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Shooter was another democrat terrorist who couldn’t handle losing. His democrat parents never taught him any values and this is what you get.
    Just goes to show you shooters can come in all ranges of age and or political spectrums.. A person of any gender, race or religion can snap and do. Human flaws happen... Evil happens..

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

So he did this cause he lost in Madden or you guys speculating

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    That’s the official story

Like rumors floating around

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    this time

but with mentally ill losers, it's just inevitable

if not this loss, then the next

or when he gets shut down by a cic and decides to try taking it in the ass

only a matter of time

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Guns are not the problem. Blah blah blah. Come try and take em. You can’t, you realize how many guns are in circulation? It wouldn’t matter if you did anything about them.

Mental health is the fukking problem that gets neglected

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Jesus christ how many more shootings before people start realizing that guns need to be banned, confiscated and destroyed? Countries without guns i.e Canada, Japan, Iceland have virtually non-existent gun deaths. Only in the US are people dying daily from these stupid weapons. I'm getting fed up and seriously considering moving to a country that bans guns. At least I'll know I won't be a victim from a bullet.
    Confiscating guns and destroying them lmao

99% of gun owners are gonna fukkin shoot whoever is trying to take em, police, govt, whatever

Civil war which the Pro 2nd amendment folks would win. EASY

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Guns are not the problem. Blah blah blah. Come try and take em. You can’t, you realize how many guns are in circulation? It wouldn’t matter if you did anything about them.

Mental health is the fukking problem that gets neglected
    this is no-shit common sense to sane people

every time there's a mass shooting, my friend with apparently unlimited money, says "time to buy more guns"

and he's not some redneck idiot, he didn't even own a gun before he started buying them to spite liberals lol

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

this is no-shit common sense to sane people

every time there's a mass shooting, my friend with apparently unlimited money, says "time to buy more guns"

and he's not some redneck idiot, he didn't even own a gun before he started buying them to spite liberals lol
    You can’t reason with these people bro

guns = bad

end of story for these fukking idiots

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Bring back the mental hospitals.
    Shooters, homeless and street corner crazies need
    psychological and pharmacological help.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Bring back the mental hospitals.
    Shooters, homeless and street corner crazies need
    psychological and pharmacological help.
    Bring back community hangings too. Fast trials. Once proven, hang em up high in the city square for all to see

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Bring back community hangings too. Fast trials. Once proven, hang em up high in the city square for all to see
    2020 shit is going to get awesome

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Only losers in life would try to turn this into a political issue.

Guns in America aren't going anywhere. That ship sailed decades ago.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

2020 shit is going to get awesome
    For a few dollars more hang 'em high, turn 'em every which way but loose
    and bring in the city heat for the deadpool.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Only losers in life would try to turn this into a political issue.

Guns in America aren't going anywhere. That ship sailed decades ago.
    thor started it while everyone else was saying how shitty it is

did you read the thread?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

did you read the thread?
    Yup. So instead of ignoring Thor you all fed into it and turned a tragic event for several families into your personal soapbox.

Scoreboard

Thor: 1
    middle aged white pussy idiots: 0 point 0
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

did you read the thread?
    liberals always turn it into a gun issue. bout 1sec or less after they see the news.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Libs call for banning guns -

All you can do is increase the gun laws in every State to really make a difference.. You can't take them away..

I suggest this - if you are caught carrying a gun on your body in public at any time when you don't have a carry permit, or you have felony record, or you don't have a hunting permit license to carry it's an automatic life sentence.

If you're caught in an armed robbery with a gun in hand automatic life sentence without parole regardless if you pulled the trigger or not.. That will stop every thug hood rat in their tracks from packing, probably put a stop to many armed robberies also, etc..

Violent crimes and murders will come to a dead stop in Chicago also... Stiff penalties will make all people think twice.. You will get alot more violent knife wound crimes though..

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

You're just being dirty, Harry.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Libs call for banning guns -

All you can do is increase the gun laws in every State to really make a difference.. You can't take them away..

I suggest this - if you are caught carrying a gun on your body in public at any time when you don't have a carry permit, or you have felony record, or you don't have a hunting permit license to carry it's an automatic life sentence.

If you're caught in an armed robbery with a gun in hand automatic life sentence without parole regardless if you pulled the trigger or not.. That will stop every thug hood rat in their tracks from packing, probably put a stop to many armed robberies also, etc..

Violent crimes and murders will come to a dead stop in Chicago also... Stiff penalties will make all people think twice.. You will get alot more violent knife wound crimes though..
    Once again sbr’s resident pussy, jibby, spouting nonsense.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    You're just being dirty, Harry.
    impressive

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Illegal immigrant kills a person - Build the Wall!

US Citizen shoots and kills 4 people in mass murder - Don't take our guns away! We need more mental health evaluations.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So this kid had a history of being hospitalized for mental illness.. Apparently the guns used in this shootings were registered to his father also...

The FATHER should absolutely face criminal charges especially if he willing gave those guns to his mentally deranged son at some point in time in the past.. You lock up guns if you have kids, especially if you have mentally ill ones..

What a jerk off!!!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Apparently the guy was ranked #7 and beat a #2 and boasted a bit about it then lost 2 in a row i guess after that. One guy went to shake his hand when he beat him and he would not look at him. So when he won and had his ego stroked he was happy. But when he lost he got mad and did not want anything to do with them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Apparently the guy was ranked #7 and beat a #2 and boasted a bit about it then lost 2 in a row i guess after that. One guy went to shake his hand when he beat him and he would not look at him. So when he won and had his ego stroked he was happy. But when he lost he got mad and did not want anything to do with them.
    Sounds to me like he never learned how to lose.. Parents or Parent again probably failed miserably in that department.. Seems like his father failed horribly with him ending up with his 2 guns anyways..

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yup. So instead of ignoring Thor you all fed into it and turned a tragic event for several families into your personal soapbox.

Scoreboard

Thor: 1
    middle aged white pussy idiots: 0 point 0

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sounds to me like he never learned how to lose.. Parents or Parent again probably failed miserably in that department.. Seems like his father failed horribly with him ending up with his 2 guns anyways..
    It was a strange interview. He boasted a bit saying how the other guy did not use his time outs right and he took advantage of that. There was an ex player interviewing him from the Bills and the Bills mascot that stood there clapping for him. You are probably right about the parents . Learn to lose gracefully. Not everyone does that. I was very competitive when i was younger. But if i lost i was gracious and used that as a way to see where i needed to improve for the next game. Not everyone does that.

First ... 345678 Last