Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    by far , and its not even close, this is the worst thing about us white folks
    Blacks commit waaaaay more crimes
    but us white mother fukkers like to commit random mass murders, fukk farm animals and eat humans over stupid shit
    Us whities do some fukked up shit. There is no doubt about it. I am 44 now, and all I want to do is try and be as good to everyone as I can, whether I know them or not. Regardless of what you see me post on here, I treat everyone with the same respect and go out of my way to try and just be a good human being.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-29-18 at 12:59 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Flintstone chewables.. lol.. I was on those as a kid.. They were advertised as vitamins but tasted and probably were just candy... ..

Yea but i think there were weird things in them too. The Wilmas when i ate just those always made me happy . But if you eat all the Pebbles you will start seeing things . I kept seeing the image of a bear with a hat that kept telling me it was up to me to prevent forest fires. Other times if it got bad enough the Bear would come but a creature would explode out of its stomach like an Alien but it was an owl with like a wizards hat on and he would start running around into walls screaming Give a hoot don't pollute . Pebbles i tell you penetrates you up.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Us whities do some fukked up shit. There is no doubt about it. I am 44 now, and all I want to do is try and be as good to everyone as I can, whether I know them or not. Regardless of what you see me post on here, I treat everyone with the same respect and go out of my way to try and just be a good human being.
    I have lived in a pretty much all white neighborhood and also a mainly black neighborhood. Never had a single issue in the white one except once i remember police coming because a guy was drunk across the street. Never a shooting or getting robbed . Here where i live now there have been shootings , a drive by right outside our house, Once a guy drew a gun on me AT my door too. Never had the things happen at the whit neighborhood that happens constantly here.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Toshiba Sharon describes being just feet away from the shooter when gunfire broke out at a Madden NFL esports tournament in Jacksonville, Florida.

First ... 5678