Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Don't buy the hype on the mad cause he lost

I'll take a crazy conspiracy over that
    non-pros are generally stupid people

it's really amazing how obvious a $100 can make things clear

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

cracks me up when liberals use japan as an example of a peaceful society. they don't allow other races to immigrate there. that's why it stays peaceful. no latinos, blacks, or muslims. that's why its peaceful.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10934

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There are more people today as the population grows so you are gonna have more people that snap.. Expect a mass shooting every other month now on average.. You then have the copy cat effect that grows also.

Kids aren't raised right these days either, Dads disappear, kids are into and exposed to violent movies, gangsta rap, military style violent kill and shoot people up gaming 24/7, isolate more and live and breath social media, etc.

Some kids just can't handle it and then want to shoot up people these days. That's their way of feeling they are worth something and feel tough.. Is what it is as they have access to guns more and more also...

My take...
    Nice post here Jibby
    It only gets worse

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Kid kills himself and others over a fukking video game. This generation is fukked. Liberals turning this country into a bunch of pussies.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    I'm getting fed up and seriously considering moving to a country that bans guns.
    We've heard this type of stuff before

Unfortunately libtards as a group don't follow through on much but I hope I'm wrong here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11949

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Giving all kids Participation trophies doesn't help either as they never learn what it is like to lose.
    That's a good point Kermy..

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 348

There are more people today as the population grows so you are gonna have more people that snap.. Expect a mass shooting every other month now on average.. You then have the copy cat effect that grows also.

Kids aren't raised right these days either, Dads disappear, kids are into and exposed to violent movies, gangsta rap, military style violent kill and shoot people up gaming 24/7, isolate more and live and breath social media, etc.

Some kids just can't handle it and then want to shoot up people these days. That's their way of feeling they are worth something and feel tough.. Is what it is as they have access to guns more and more also...

My take...

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    cracks me up when liberals use japan as an example of a peaceful society. they don't allow other races to immigrate there. that's why it stays peaceful. no latinos, blacks, or muslims. that's why its peaceful.
    your av, is that those girls from about 15 years ago?

i don't remember a post i ever made, but remember in college their song coming on, i was pulling into a spot at blockbuster, and thought the song was so hot i forgot to put it in park and ran up on the parking block lol

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Kid kills himself and others over a fukking video game. This generation is fukked. Liberals turning this country into a bunch of pussies.
    This is a sad story
    Not sure what the liberal/conservative story is here?
    Pretty sure a teenager playing video games and killing other gamers or a high school kid shooting the school have any real political views or aspirations for political office.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    jibby is super racist and pretty dumb, but what? you think that's not a factor?

and if you're black and triggered, it's the white kids it has an impact on

black kids in the ghetto don't need music to shoot each other

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

You can thank the NRA and the GOP for these mass shootings. They will not do anything to protect America. In November vote for every Dem and against every single Republican up and down the ticket.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 480

Ban guns. Disperse with ICE. Police are the enemy. Would love to hear the plan for keeping us safe if we go this route.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Come to Canada,we dont have lunatics with guns going on rampages here

spro23

its t.A.T.u. check out their Russian album 'lyudi invalidy' on youtube. their best songs are in Russian, even if you don't understand it.

spro23

liberals are too stupid to see the problem with giving the government 100% leverage over your life.

spro23

liberals: we have a major problem with police brutality.

3 days later

only the government can be trusted with guns.

How do you square that in your mind you phucking r3tards?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's a good honest post.. It sounds racist but it's mostly true..

Sweden for example was a heaven on earth pretty much before they let in a million refugee Muslims. Most of Europe was alot better off also until they opened the flood gates.

Then here in America, violent crimes are 10 times more likely to happen in the poor hoods rather then in the rich hoods.. Our loose immigration laws and loose borders aren't helping with reducing drugs and crime either..

I guess it just comes down to this - Educated hard working people of any color or race typically don't commit murder or rape.. Just that simple..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    You can thank the NRA and the GOP for these mass shootings. They will not do anything to protect America. In November vote for every Dem and against every single Republican up and down the ticket.
    Democrats and Republicans are on the same team behind those closed doors. You think any of them give a damn about you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Ban guns. Disperse with ICE. Police are the enemy. Would love to hear the plan for keeping us safe if we go this route.
    kill the top 1%, take all their money, everyone lives in a giant commune

next!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Many liberals have severe difficulty interpreting cause and effect. I'm not just trying to insult, it's this inability to interpret the world around them which shapes their foolish political views and social philosophy.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    This is a sad story
    Not sure what the liberal/conservative story is here?
    Pretty sure a teenager playing video games and killing other gamers or a high school kid shooting the school have any real political views or aspirations for political office.
    Never said anything about the kids political views. I'm talkin how liberals are turning kids into pussies. They can't even handle losing in a video game anymore.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Toronto is grappling with a sharp rise in gun violence this year

Canada: Two dead, 13 wounded in Toronto mass shooting

Mass shooting hits Greektown neighbourhood of Canada's largest city; assailant among the dead after police shootout.

23 Jul 2018

Toronto is grappling with a sharp rise in gun violence this year [Chris Helgren/Reuters][COLOR=#000000 !important]

The unidentified man started his shooting rampage late on Sunday in the neighbourhood known as Greektown.

Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders told reporters a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman were killed.
    "We are looking at all possible motives... We do not know why this has happened yet," he said.
    A girl aged 8 or 9 was also in critical condition, said Saunders.

Toronto police spokeswoman Meaghan Gray said the victims included eight women and girls, and seven men.
    Dr Najma Ahmed of St Michael's hospital said five patients in serious or critical condition were being treated. She said three of the five underwent immediate lifesaving operations. The condition of the other victims at other hospitals was not immediately known.

[/COLOR]

reigle9

its t.A.T.u. check out their Russian album 'lyudi invalidy' on youtube. their best songs are in Russian, even if you don't understand it.
    yeah, that's them

next time i need to jerk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    jibby is super racist and pretty dumb, but what? you think that's not a factor?

and if you're black and triggered, it's the white kids it has an impact on

black kids in the ghetto don't need music to shoot each other
    Maybe but atleast I'm not on drugs and super drunk posting garbage most of the time like you pal... Check yourself and look in the mirror before pointing the finger at me. I didn't make millions by being super dumb either, just like Trump didn't make billions and become President by being super dumb..

Some of you punks truly amaze me with your name calling and idiotic posts at times.. Get sober and get a job you silly drugged out bastard..

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    That's gotta be sarcasm right? Canada has had 2 mass shootings in the last month.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Never said anything about the kids political views. I'm talkin how liberals are turning kids into pussies. They can't even handle losing in a video game anymore.
    Kids need supervision, discipline, love, structure, empathy, religion, guidance,
    Stable home environment,
    It can come from a liberal or a conservative situation
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Shute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Giving all kids Participation trophies doesn't help either as they never learn what it is like to lose.
    Sharpest post of the thread

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kids need to develop a work ethic also which is mostly void these days.. Parents that spoil their kids and give them everything they want or even an allowance weekly are doing them an injustice if they don't make them work for it. Makes them lazy and entitled..

Such as -

- If you study hard and get straight A's in school I'll get this and that as a reward for you every year..

- If you mow the grass, wash the cars and clean your room every week you will get an allowance and some spending money..

- If you stay out of trouble and do the right things in life I won't bust out the paddle and whoop your asss either son..

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Kids need to develop a work ethic also which is mostly void these days.. Parents that spoil their kids and give them everything they want or even an allowance weekly are doing them an injustice if they don't make them work for it. Makes them lazy and entitled..

Such as -

- If you study hard and get straight A's in school I'll get this and that as a reward for you every year..

- If you mow the grass, wash the cars and clean your room every week you will get an allowance and some spending money..

- If you stay out of trouble and do the right things in life I won't bust out the paddle and whoop your asss either son..

Jibby
    A man from my cloth
    However these kids come from all kinds of backgrounds
    Think about it....

Preachers family with the whack job
    Single mom sob story
    Beaten kid from broken home

Most of these mass shooters and serial killers are white males

reigle9

Maybe but atleast I'm not on drugs and super drunk posting garbage most of the time like you pal... Check yourself and look in the mirror before pointing the finger at me. I didn't make millions by being super dumb either, just like Trump didn't make billions and become President by being super dumb..

Some of you punks truly amaze me with your name calling and idiotic posts at times.. Get sober and get a job you silly drugged out bastard..
    i smoke weed and drink vodka, string me up...

i could be in a heroin overdose coma and still have more brain activity than your republican bullet point, completely incapable of original thought, posts

the fact you think smoking weed (while supposedly living in fukkin socal) is bad, is more mind blowingly stupid than your form letter posts

go back to voting democrat

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Reigle
    Ever drink at the Reagle Beagle?

reigle9

i have not

googled, the place in mass?