bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Demolished about a dozen crabs worth of legs at Caesars with Quanger, Beerdog and Bracerman last night and will be at MGM poker room for the next 36 hours until I have to leave too. Still time to get your lazy ass here!
    That was a great end to a great weekend, you boys know how to eat! Was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck at the tables!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Was it Rocky or Ricky? He had it out for you.
    The dealer we had at Table 7 was not happy about her job either.
    I don't think they like doing the tournament dealings because they were not pleasant people.
    LOL Rocky was his name. He is a douchenozzle.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Everyone else gone now, and still repping the SBR gear!

Demolished about a dozen crabs worth of legs at Caesars with Quanger, Beerdog and Bracerman last night and will be at MGM poker room for the next 36 hours until I have to leave too. Still time to get your lazy ass here!
    Quote Originally Posted by bracerman View Post
    That was a great end to a great weekend, you boys know how to eat! Was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck at the tables!
    Ya it was awesome, thanks a million to Quang for arranging it!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Ok....we had Opti, beerdog and Quang at the buffet?

No wonder Caesar’s stock price fell $2 yesterday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, SBR_Guest_Pro, BeerDog99, and Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

beerdog kept reintroducing himself to my wife every 30 mins or so at happy hour, with a huge hug and not-so-inadvertent "mash" of her breastezes.....

never knew he was such a wildman.....

fighting poker dealers, fighting me, fighting everything that got in his way.....

between fending off his head locks and having sinmiedo shouting at everything, happy hours will never be the same..... how hard is it to get tossed out of Oscar's????

not very, with the wild-ass Canadians and one Aussie in heat in tow.....

great times, gentlemen (and I use that term loosely), can't wait to do it all again at the next Bash!!!

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by auto donk View Post
    beerdog kept reintroducing himself to my wife every 30 mins or so at happy hour, with a huge hug and not-so-inadvertent "mash" of her breastezes.....

Never knew he was such a wildman.....

Fighting poker dealers, fighting me, fighting everything that got in his way.....

Between fending off his head locks and having sinmiedo shouting at everything, happy hours will never be the same..... How hard is it to get tossed out of oscar's????

Not very, with the wild-ass canadians and one aussie in heat in tow.....

Great times, gentlemen (and i use that term loosely), can't wait to do it all again at the next bash!!!
    lmao!

metsfan3331
    metsfan3331's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1810

Nice

First ... 2345