johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bro where you come up w that “good teams rarely go 0-4 in preseason”? Wouldn’t it be far more accurate to say good teams don’t give a shit what their preseason record is? It’s dogshit teams like the browns that attempting to turn around a tradition of losing that tend to try to actually win these games.
    I'll admit dumb reason

not really a bad bet tho eagles had every chance

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Yea, playing without Wentz, peters, Jeffrey, Agholar, sproles, clement, ajayi and Kelce (most of the night) doesn’t really matter. Nor does the fact that it’s pre season and they are showing nothing on offense. Probably a good idea to fade once the season starts
    You should be thrilled bud, same jokers that kept doubting your squad last year back at it again already. Not sure what it is that makes all these cats blind to how good philly is? Tried telling them all last year and they just wouldn’t hear it. I was afraid wentz going down was gonna let them all off the hook, loved the way it turned out with same haters looking even more foolish after philly won it all w freaking backup! (Even I had my doubts when foles took over) creative, aggressive coaching along w dominating in the trenches always great recipe for success. Other than a bit of a hangover really no reason they won’t be right back in mix.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    5-0
    😂 😂
    Fukk off
    Broke fukk
    Nothing but $$$$$
    You like $$$$?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Fuk off

Originally Posted by JoeCool20
    LOL Good try!! I think you could go about 75% by betting the opposite of people that have the nerve/guts to post their predictions on here!

Fuk off

LOL It was a half-compliment douche-bag.
    You have the nerve/guts to put your picks out there. I commend you for that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I'll admit dumb reason

not really a bad bet tho eagles had every chance
    Yea I wasn’t really trying to bust your chops bout the play, I didn’t even realize there was a game tonight.

Just hoping you don’t use that logic much for making a play this time of year. Much better to find teams who have multiple capable qbs, a experienced vet as a backup facing 3rd string defenses, or better yet a qb battle among other positions, and last but not least when in doubt always roll with the team that been garbage over perennial playoff contenders who’s most important goal is to get thru these games all in one piece!!

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Lot of guys can kick 33 yarders (obviously not everyone), I did more kicking off than kicking fgs but I could hit from 35-40 at one time, certainly wouldn’t say “I could have for sure made it”, more like a 50/50 proposition for me personally! Now if I could kick it off a tee I could raise that percentage quite a bit, I was never great kicking with a holder tho.
    I'd bet on a miss from every single person on this forum. I'd bet I'd hit a lineman lol

johnnyvegas13

Yea I wasn’t really trying to bust your chops bout the play, I didn’t even realize there was a game tonight.

Just hoping you don’t use that logic much for making a play this time of year. Much better to find teams who have multiple capable qbs, a experienced vet as a backup facing 3rd string defenses, or better yet a qb battle among other positions, and last but not least when in doubt always roll with the team that been garbage over perennial playoff contenders who’s most important goal is to get thru these games all in one piece!!
    My actual reason was browns qb rotation being overhyped

i was was right in a sense Tyron got hurt and mayfield sucked

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

5-0
     
    Fukk off
    Broke fukk
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Originally Posted by JoeCool20
    LOL Good try!! I think you could go about 75% by betting the opposite of people that have the nerve/guts to post their predictions on here!

Fuk off

LOL It was a half-compliment douche-bag.
    You have the nerve/guts to put your picks out there. I commend you for that.
    Fuk off

thomorino

I live in the Phily area, follow this team closely, did very well betting on and against them last year. I think the offensive struggles are real but also not as big as some do - Foles is the Eagles only QB who will be ready week 1 that is good, they aren't running run pass options and other stuff he's good at because they don't want him hurt.

johnnyvegas13

I live in the Phily area, follow this team closely, did very well betting on and against them last year. I think the offensive struggles are real but also not as big as some do - Foles is the Eagles only QB who will be ready week 1 that is good, they aren't running run pass options and other stuff he's good at because they don't want him hurt.
    Ya I won't back them vs Atlanta

i know now it will b Foles wk 1

2daBank

My actual reason was browns qb rotation being overhyped

i was was right in a sense Tyron got hurt and mayfield sucked
    Pretty spot on, they only scored 5! (Assuming 2 of those were the defense, pretty much had to be). Shouldn’t lose many games when team you up against scores 5! Tough one pal, get it back 2marro.

johnnyvegas13

Eagles will def want xtra 10 w wentz an even that will b gm time decision

johnnyvegas13

Pretty spot on, they only scored 5! (Assuming 2 of those were the defense, pretty much had to be). Shouldn’t lose many games when team you up against scores 5! Tough one pal, get it back 2marro.
    Both 1h and fg rediculass beat imo

thomorino

The Eagles defense was much better at home last year and the offense will be completely different week 1 - the question is if Jefferies who had shoulder surgery will be ready, if he's not I won't be on them, if he is at 3.5 I think the value is on the Eagles. Atlanta's receivers suck outside of Jones and Ryan has never been great on grass against tough defenses.

thomorino

The Eagles first half were the right side, more yards and first downs, had a chance to cover despite losing the turnover battle 4-0, but that's betting.

2daBank

Ya I won't back them vs Atlanta

i know now it will b Foles wk 1
    I’ll be looking close at under if anything.

johnnyvegas13

The Eagles defense was much better at home last year and the offense will be completely different week 1 - the question is if Jefferies who had shoulder surgery will be ready, if he's not I won't be on them, if he is at 3.5 I think the value is on the Eagles. Atlanta's receivers suck outside of Jones and Ryan has never been great on grass against tough defenses.
    Ya don't get me wrong I don't like Atlanta on grass

but 3.5 as u know is a dangerous spread

and most of Foles rg season wins were very close last yr

2daBank

The Eagles first half were the right side, more yards and first downs, had a chance to cover despite losing the turnover battle 4-0, but that's betting.
    I’m ok w saying right bet lost, it does happen for sure. But if they turned it over 4x those yards don’t mean jack. Pretty sure there very significant drop in a teams chances of victory with every turnover they commit, believe that win percentage sinks to next to nothing when losing the to battle by that many. 4 turnovers = wrong side even if they are tough to predict.

2daBank

Both 1h and fg rediculass beat imo
    I see ravens are a pk vs phins. Wtf wrong w that picture? Doesn’t Johnny harbaugh like to run wins up in preseason? Flacco has looked really good, Lamar Jackson will be able to run around against 3rd stringers, and rg3 should shine vs guys about to be cut!!! That where I’m at, ravens all day. Of course that Saturday. Need to find 1 for 2marro! Lol

johnnyvegas13

I see ravens are a pk vs phins. Wtf wrong w that picture? Doesn’t Johnny harbaugh like to run wins up in preseason? Flacco has looked really good, Lamar Jackson will be able to run around against 3rd stringers, and rg3 should shine vs guys about to be cut!!! That where I’m at, ravens all day. Of course that Saturday. Need to find 1 for 2marro! Lol
    I sure lean ravens but again line is fishy

we talked about this w the colts and ravens ended up winning

altjouhh could have have lost in the end

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Tho Morino
    Playing the grass turf angle again
    Gotta love you

thomorino

Tho Morino
    Playing the grass turf angle again
    Gotta love you
    Fuk off

thomorino

I’m ok w saying right bet lost, it does happen for sure. But if they turned it over 4x those yards don’t mean jack. Pretty sure there very significant drop in a teams chances of victory with every turnover they commit, believe that win percentage sinks to next to nothing when losing the to battle by that many. 4 turnovers = wrong side even if they are tough to predict.
    The fact they had a chance to be ahead at the end of the first half despite losing the turnover battle 4-0 shows they were the much better team, and the value was at +2, you can't handicap fumbles

thomorino

Eagles will have 2 weeks to practice and first game will be at home, I think they will be fine, everyone knew the offense would regress with Wentz hurt anyways, I think Eagles and the under is where the value will be week 1 but I want to see the Eagles injury report first

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Thomorino

Welcome back
    See what happens

Good luck to you

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh yea
    I forgot
    Fukk off broke dikk

thomorino

Thomorino

Welcome back
    See what happens

Good luck to you
    Oh yea
    I forgot
    Fukk off broke dikk
    Fuk off

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Sharp call.

Have you formulated weekly, monthly rates??

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Sharp call.

Have you formulated weekly, monthly rates??
    Fuk off

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    I don’t agree, under first half

Cleveland second half regardless
    It wasn’t brain surgery

First 123