danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

Quote Originally Posted by Finn22 View Post
    It is about throwing the Probability in your favor..

Tonight you have Seattle, the Probability of Seattle winning this game is much greater than 55%

U must always be open to learning new things..

As in poker, u must get your chips in with the best cards, If u get drawn out on, so be it... Tonight push your chips in on Seattle...
    so you think they have a better than 55% chance to win and you think the entire betting consensus is wrong on this one. How much money is live tonight on the sides in that game?

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Yes. If you are devoted to watching the games and studying the stat sheet. You gain the edge.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Arbers and hedgers grind but it’s small
    Profits and lots of time
    there was a guy on twitter bettingiscool who plays a system where he has a 2% edge against the line and it took him 9000 bets to turn a profit, 9000 bets,
    anyone can win
    Rule 1 KNOW you have an edge that you can see compared to the line ( no other way an edge to the line)
    Rule 2 if you have that edge make sure you can go forever to get the rewards, even vegas has bad weeks, months and years and that is with a big margin
    Rule 3 Dont quit if you still have the edge, wins and losses mean nothing its all about line value.

danshan11

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Yes. If you are devoted to watching the games and studying the stat sheet. You gain the edge.
    Only one type of edge that matters and that is against the line, if you cant beat the line do not trust anything!

danshan11

here is the article about how long term it can be and how people quit before they should or get in when they should not, the interesting part is some hedge funds produce double digit returns and they still have clients that lose on that specific fund, its crazy kinda like BTC right now.

https://bettingiscool.com/2017/11/09...ussell-clarke/

First 12