It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Non story now

Police never did anything

It was reported
    Meyer says he did the right thing, etc.

Is he back on the staff? Is he going to be?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Urban said he FAILED

Sam Odom

Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer issued a statement Friday saying that he "failed" when he denied knowing about domestic violence allegations against one of his former assistant coaches, Zach Smith.

No shittttt

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Urban running things from his phone until things are finalized.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I never cease to be amazed at the pathological lying that some people practice

Even when Meyer is caught dead nuts lying he tries to spin it into some sort of vague "failing"

Unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Urban will be back on the sidelines coaching Ohio st after this bullshit story they have come up with today

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I don’t think there is anyway he coaches at Ohio state again

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

did this woman not go to the police, did her friends or whomever knew not go to the police or confront the husband. people are friends and acquaintances with people they know stuff about and never open their mouth either

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

It has to do with 1 coach who failed to do the right thing not everyone else

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Big 10 starting to become a joke with these molestation cases and now this. Even worst all these coaches that knew what was going on still have their jobs. Then the school turn around and act like they care. Fukin embarrassing.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by michlafon15 View Post
    It has to do with 1 coach who failed to do the right thing not everyone else
    doesnt sound right to me

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

word is urban going to skate on this by weeks end its over

dipshits here will have to find something / someone else to crusade for

jtoler

time to play state to cover the -35.5 those kids are gonna be fired up
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-03-18 at 11:08 PM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Zach smith had his ass licked by his ex-wife. He ordered all the time, most of the time she confused, many fights was over this matter.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Points Awarded:

KVB gave bonzaii 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lmao bonzaii.

Mike2332
    Mike2332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

I think Urban Meyer is one of the biggest pricks out there......He is condescending as hell and just all all around azzhole imho. He makes Nick Saban look like a SNL character with a lot of personality. Zach Smith is a POS. everyone can agree on that.
    With that being said Urban Meyer is not a marriage counselor....He is not a detective. He is not a district attorney....He is paid to win games and hopefully mentor young bucks (no pun intended) into men.
    He is getting a raw deal here and it would be a huge injustice if he lost his job over something that should be none of his business.

Sam Odom

Orlando Sentinel

At least Urban Meyer admits he's Urban Liar, but he should still be Urban Fired

Urban Meyer now has officially admitted he’s Urban Liar.

But only because he is shamelessly and brazenly trying to keep from being Urban Fired.

Meyer, the embattled Ohio State Buckeyes coach, issued a completely disingenuous statement on Friday saying that he "failed" when he denied knowing about domestic violence allegations against one of his former assistant coaches.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    did this woman not go to the police, did her friends or whomever knew not go to the police or confront the husband. people are friends and acquaintances with people they know stuff about and never open their mouth either
    Understand , this isn't something women can easily just go to the police on .
    He was the bread maker , probably several hundred K / Yr . So she goes , gets him fired , then he has no income thus she has no income .
    She stayed while it was going on to the point of filing divorce . So she thought ok , it'll stop since she's not with him .
    It didn't , she then realized it's not going to stop even after getting away from living with the pile of shit . Hence the restraining order that started this shitshow .
    But there is several reports by the Cops on the little bitch beating up with her , I guess knowing if she does press charges , her money from him being employed is gone . That's why a lot of women are stuck whether right or wrong especially if it's a higher income maker .
    Smith may have been confronted , hell even by Meyer but we'll never know especially now with all the secrets coming out .

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Sure she did. But police don't usually do shit unless there is a deadly weapon involved or if someone gets sent to the hospital.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Sure she did. But police don't usually do shit unless there is a deadly weapon involved or if someone gets sent to the hospital.
    Police are busy harassing and aggravating good citizens that enjoy drugs. No time to stop real crime when the money is in locking folks up for victimless crimes that nobodies business.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s 100% clean and innocent and a legend it’s not going anywhere I would actually give this guy a raise it’s all about winning football games

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    He was the bread maker , probably several hundred K / Yr . So she goes , gets him fired , then he has no income thus she has no income .
    She stayed while it was going on to the point of filing divorce . So she thought ok , it'll stop since she's not with him .
    It didn't , she then realized it's not going to stop even after getting away from living with the pile of shit . Hence the restraining order that started this shitshow .
    But there is several reports by the Cops on the little bitch beating up with her , I guess knowing if she does press charges , her money from him being employed is gone . That's why a lot of women are stuck whether right or wrong especially if it's a higher income maker .
    Smith may have been confronted , hell even by Meyer but we'll never know especially now with all the secrets coming out .
    Garbage
    So you should stay with someone who is trying to kill you for financial reasons??
    Go to a shelter, family or friends house
    Get a fukkin job and support yourself and kids like everyone else does

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He’s 100% clean and innocent and a legend it’s not going anywhere I would actually give this guy a raise it’s all about winning football games
    When is he back on the field Gold? Is he there now with the team?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be back I say 10 days

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Orlando Sentinel

At least Urban Meyer admits he's Urban Liar, but he should still be Urban Fired

Urban Meyer now has officially admitted he’s Urban Liar.

But only because he is shamelessly and brazenly trying to keep from being Urban Fired.

Meyer, the embattled Ohio State Buckeyes coach, issued a completely disingenuous statement on Friday saying that he "failed" when he denied knowing about domestic violence allegations against one of his former assistant coaches.
    Per his statement, he reported the incident to his boss, isn’t that what matters; who cares if he lied to the media. His job is sell his persona to the public and recruits; not an obligation to be forthright with the media. They don’t pay his salary.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly. He did what he was supposed to do.

Is this a non story?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I hope it stops real soon! How can a guy that lied to the lying azz media give a rats azz. They are the worst offenders of it. Urban will be back, here in Ohio we hope it won't hurt his recruiting. I doubt it. If he can get they baby to the NFL, hell he can whip their azz! He sucks at coaching! He is a good swindler.

jtoler

then thats my next thing if the cops already knew then why is urban getting in trouble, what about the cops who did nothing.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sam Odom

'buyout' is imminent

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Maggie , did you not read whether right or wrong ? I can't answer why she doesn't just leave , walk out and find a 150k yr job to support her and his kids .
    I pay 1, 500/ month child support , can't imagine what his would be but if he doesn't work , she doesn't get shit .
    Hope you understand that ?

This is turning into a real shitshow with the AD knowing , we already know the Cops knew yet nobody did anything because of not wanting it to get out to the media .
    Lawsuits , Meyer hurling Admin under a 120 mph bus
    She was actually smart enough to save messages , that's going to be very difficult to argue in court .
    Expect a lot of unemployed people after it all settles .

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I've thought suspension for him from the start. After his statement Friday teamed with calling in a marker to Zach Smith, I'm a bit less confident on that prediction.

jtoler

Maggie , did you not read whether right or wrong ? I can't answer why she doesn't just leave , walk out and find a 150k yr job to support her and his kids .
    I pay 1, 500/ month child support , can't imagine what his would be but if he doesn't work , she doesn't get shit .

maggiethebestdog

Hope you understand that ?

This is turning into a real shitshow with the AD knowing , we already know the Cops knew yet nobody did anything because of not wanting it to get out to the media .
    Lawsuits , Meyer hurling Admin under a 120 mph bus
    She was actually smart enough to save messages , that's going to be very difficult to argue in court .
    Expect a lot of unemployed people after it all settles .
    Lol
    Just stay and get beat up
    No other options
    She can't work 2 or 3 lower paying jobs??
    Why not??
    You use the same logic as these dumb broads
    If you want to exchange getting beat up for financial support, be my guest
    Just don't complain about it later and expect me to feel sorry for you
    A grown adult woman made a conscious decision to stay with someone who beats her up for financial reasons
    If it was good enough for her then, it's good enough for me now

First ... 6789101112 Last