Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i bet he fukkn pounded the early lines against them

what a lucky guy

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Florida already had to dismiss a 2018 4 star recruit for domestic violence.

Now I think the NCAA may get involved with the player[s]/sports bettor relationship.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nah...just like mcdonalds thread....
    Violence is good

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Can't just go beating people to a pulp because they pissed you off.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So let's see here.

Bet against them, get into a fight with them, get them suspended, buy again after the move or just collect the cash.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Attacked him with a frying pan?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Florida a mess

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk

wow....just watched the local news cast linked to in post no. 1; and have to say it's "must watch" to get the true flavor of this story.....

the gambler goes by "Tay Bang" as his street name.....

Tay Bang is full of sh*t when he asserts that florida football players chased him with "pots and pans".... there ain't no black college football player in the nation who has any access to these items..... (tay bang was probably high as shit and got confused in his mind, thinkin' those popeye's chicken workers runnin' after him with pots and pans in their hands for stealing some red beans and rice were the same mo fos he'd just sold drugs to ten minutes earlier.... (believe me, this can happen).....

lastly, that local reporter babe turns me on.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Funny stuff

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

He probably bought off their entire offense. I’ve never seen a football team with as many high rated recruits perform so badly on offense. Has to be external factors involved.

Auto Donk

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Judging how things have gone with other Florida gators, id say this guy got off easy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lmao Donk.

Reminds me of the Rose Bowl we went to when I was at UCLA.

We played Wisconsin and a travel agency in the midwest fukked people when it flew them to LA for the game, but never made good on the tickets promised with the package.

There were students selling their student tickets for almost a grand each.

Nearly everyone sold out and during the game, in the student section, our tiny little blue and gold shirts were drowned out by the sea of red.

It was all Wisky fans in the UCLA student section.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Can't just go beating people to a pulp because they pissed you off.
    True - but hooking you up with discounted car rentals? That earns a beating!

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lmao Donk.

Reminds me of the Rose Bowl we went to when I was at UCLA.

We played Wisconsin and a travel agency in the midwest fukked people when it flew them to LA for the game, but never made good on the tickets promised with the package.

There were students selling their student tickets for almost a grand each.

Nearly everyone sold out and during the game, in the student section, our tiny little blue and gold shirts were drowned out by the sea of red.

It was all Wisky fans in the UCLA student section.

money over school loyalty....

too funny....

Auto Donk

on a similar note, nothing like front row seats.....

while buying tickets for an astros game, my five yr old son and I were approached by a season ticket holder, who I guess liked the idea of a dad taking his young son to a game (my other son was at camp), and the guy says "would you like some front row seats for tomorrow's game, I cant use them'.......

I say sure, and the guy gives us his 3rd baseline front row seats, which are right behind the visiting teams dugout, and right where the entrance to the dugout is closest to home plate. my son and i get there, and I tell him "every inning that closes out with a throw to the first baseman, piazza (we were playing the mets), he'll have that ball in his glove as he approaches the dugout, so yell out to him "hey, piazza, throw me that ball, please", and piazza will probably toss it up to you as he enters the dugout."

well, piazza either wasn't in the mood or was having a bad day, so he ignores my son the first few times it happens, which begins to infuriate my kid (hey, he is my kid), so my kid just starts screaming "Piazza!!! Piazza!!!! Piazza!!!! -- almost enraged by the seventh inning when it happens, and Piazza ignores him.... poor kid almost has a total breakdown and i'm about to have to whip his little ass to straigten him out....

f'n worse game i ever had to endure.... piazza never came through, either.....

i wanted to beat piazza's ass myself by the time it was over....

and I'm sure Piazza was like, "fuk that fukkin' kid, what a fukkin' brat"....

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk Donk, awesome seats, great find, but what an ass mlb player.

I bet you would have jumped down and bitch slapped him with your rooster if he had pulled this...

Auto Donk

my exwife's company had seats in that same section, and after our divorce, she'd still funnel them to me if they weren't being used, about eight rows up in that same section....

one night my new gfren and i used them, and after the game, we mosied down to that same area, mainly because she was bi and a whole heard of hotties had descended on the visitor's dug out post game to try to latch on to an mlb'er and/or get autographs....

I don't remember who the team was, but I was sitting on the top of the dugout, back to the field, with my little babe directly in front of me.... there were a couple of dugout lizard babes trying to get some player to throw them a ball, and he was flirting with them, saying some mardi gra shit like what are you gonna show me for it.....

I was watching out of the corner of my eye and after the acted like she was gonna flash him, he tosses the ball toward her.... I saw it out of the corner of my eye, and back hand snatch that mother fukker in a split second, and hand it to my hot little babe..... the lizard says "hey!!!" then asks the dude for another,.... he shrugs his shoulders like "I tried", and walks down the steps and into oblivion for her sake.....

fun night.....

and yes, if I hadn't had my babe there to give it to, i'd have felt like that cubs fan the other day; as it was, "tough titty".....

dude in the lower right, leaning on the dugout, is positioned how I was that night:

my son and I were right were the "L" in enron field is.... yes, it was still enron when we did that shit....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-31-18 at 12:14 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ...mainly because she was bi and a whole heard of hotties had descended on the visitor's dug out post game to try to latch on to an mlb'er and/or get autographs...

...dude in the lower right, leaning on the dugout, is positioned how I was that night:...

"Mainly" because she was bi and there was a whole heard of hotties but mostly because you wanted an orgy in the stadium.

Auto Donk

Fuk Donk, awesome seats, great find, but what an ass mlb player.

I bet you would have jumped down and bitch slapped him with your rooster if he had pulled this...

actually, I felt bad for Piazza with my kid screaming at him in bloody murder fashion; at the end of the 8th, I think I covered my kids mouth with my hand as the mets came in off the field.....

but yah, if he'd "psyhed" my son, we'd probably both been screaming at him....

Auto Donk

"Mainly" because she was bi and there was a whole heard of hotties but mostly because you wanted an orgy in the stadium.

all this girl had to do was make eye contact with other babes and she'd know immediately whether they were game.....

partner that night and in that type of "crime" for several years....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Florida football assistant director of player personnel Otis Yelverton has been placed on leave by the school following his arrest for aggravated cyberstalking on Monday. He's facing a third-degree felony, according to court records.

Auto Donk

was the guy from ocala? bald?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

...and a frying pan

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO