chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

nfl comeback player of the year?

Is it going to be david johnson? Spencer ware lost his job to kareem hunt but does he have a chance to get his job back? Anyone else you guys can think of?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Is it going to be david johnson? Spencer ware lost his job to kareem hunt but does he have a chance to get his job back? Anyone else you guys can think of?
    Johnson is one of the favorites probably. No chance Ware ever gets his job back, Hunt is younger and better. Josh Gordon has to be one of the favorites assuming he is on the field.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I think if Andrew Luck returns to anything close to what he was before then he's got to be an odds-on favorite. I, however, remain very skeptical about this.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    I think if Andrew Luck returns to anything close to what he was before then he's got to be an odds-on favorite. I, however, remain very skeptical about this.
    Yep, rodgers should be up there as well.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

It's not Josh Gordon. Dude will be out of the league soon. Talented yes - but more f'd up then talented.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Ware is an intriguing option chico, Andy Reid has alrdy come out and said that he'll be getting alot more touches this yr and a regression for hunt in the carry dept

Dojo is a trendy pick but I think he's got bust written all over considering how bad Arizona is going on be on offense. Teams would be stupid not to stack 9 in the box all day

I think I'm going to puke but amari pooper could take the top off this yr in the wr field. Greg Olsen at te and Jordan Howard at rb
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663