cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

def saw a change in funnybs posting stopped doing the video plays or caring about spreadsheet
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-23-18 at 09:12 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It had to be hard to go from SBR prophet to disgraced pariah but if you feel sorry for him after what he did ur insane

We will all welcome him back but he would have to be limited to capping discussions on womens rugby and challenger series tennis matches
    At least he's not a piece of shit broke fuk like you bumming money off SBR posters to turn pro. Where's your fat stacks videos at loser troll? Where's your "Oh look at me, I'm riding the broke dik fuk tourist zip line in Vegas." You're about as fuk'in fake as they come. We limit your discussions on how much trump dik you can suck, and boy you can deep throat all of it!

Like I said, funnyb outclasses this broke fuk'in loser by a mile.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-23-18 at 11:29 PM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    At least he's not a piece of shit broke fuk like you bumming money off SBR posters to turn pro. Where's your fat stacks videos at loser troll? Where's your "Oh look at me, I'm riding the broke dik fuk tourist zip line in Vegas." You're about as fuk'in fake as they come. We limit your discussions on how much trump dik you can suck, and boy you can deep throat all of it!

Like I said, funnyb outclasses this broke fuk'in loser by a mile.
    Poor Mikeypuss

Going full idiot on guitars and being a lying troll is his life. Who else's posts do you report Mikeysnitch? Slander anyone to try to win an e-fight lately u little keyboard bitch?

Why are you obsessing over my videos all of a sudden? You had several months to support your accusations and couldn't, didn't even try. Wow ur life sucks. Death by tacky guitar impalement sounds about right for u

I wanted to give report-a-post Mikeypuss an opportunity to be a man and verify he would be in Vegas but he every time I brought it up. Back on ignore for this waste of humanity. Now here comes a bunch of tourettes laden lies and homoerotic imagery he's known for

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Buried

First 12