packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can you imagine the backlash America would get if we did the same when England's prime minister visited America? Liberals get away with murder these days.. England should hate Trump because all they get is the liberal Trump hate news coming out of America.. CNN fake news especially.. To be expected...
    These kids have all been brainwashed in Universities for the most part,the extreme Right Wing have nothing on some of these lunies.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Liberal being born^^^Now that was funny!!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Packerd I will give u 100 points if u post a video of u walking around London with a Croatia shirt in and out of pubs

Pretty sure I wouldn't do this for 10,000 points lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    These kids have all been brainwashed in Universities for the most part,some of them are crazy,they would attack Trump if they could get at him.
    Same here in America.. We are brother Countries and it's all the same..

Sorry Packerd for the England WC loss today as I really wanted you guys to win.. Damn shame as England played well too, had the early lead.. ..

packerd_00

Same here in America.. We are brother Countries and it's all the same..

Sorry Packerd for the England WC loss today as I really wanted you guys to win.. Damn shame as England played well too, had the early lead.. ..
    Yep we seem to get blamed for the Worlds problems,and we seem to be the only two countries that have to defend are flag at every turn.

I appreciate that Jibby,would have been pretty epic,I thought we were looking pretty good their until the second half,they started to play not to lose it seemed.

We had people over here that wanted to see England lose,and we got decent Americans like some of you guys that we're rooting for us,makes you think.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-11-18 at 09:24 PM.

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep we seem to get blamed for the Worlds problems,and we seem to be the only two countries that have to defend are flag at every turn.

I appreciate that Jibby,would have been pretty epic,I thought we were looking pretty good their until the second half,they started to play not to lose it seemed.

We had people over here that wanted to see England lose,and we got decent Americans like some of you guys that we're rooting for us,makes you think.
    I have a few close friends that I call brothers that live in England now that I keep in touch with.. I got no problem with you guys.. Been all thru England myself and met many friends along the way..

Your Country is becoming to liberal and it's only a matter of time before your borders are wide opened and your Country is no longer your own.. Seems to me it's becoming more and more Islamic by the day if you ask me..http://www.ft.lk/opinion/First-femal...anka/14-658737

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quiet

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    What's wrong with my picture? Short hair, well groomed, trendy beard, trendy glasses.

Why the hate, man?
    Sorry bud not trying to hate ...

I've felt this way since I first saw the picture. I have a weird intuition thing.

GG. If you change your mind let me know.

packerd_00

I have a few close friends that I call brothers that live in England now that I keep in touch with.. I got no problem with you guys.. Been all thru England myself and met many friends along the way..

Your Country is becoming to liberal and it's only a matter of time before your borders are wide opened and your Country is no longer your own.. Seems to me it's becoming more and more Islamic by the day if you ask me..http://www.ft.lk/opinion/First-femal...anka/14-658737
    Right on,yeah you shouldn't feel like we're any different because we're very much the same,the accents and the terminlogy might be a bit different,but for the most part.

Depends on what part of England you go,up in Northern England was where a majority of people voted Leave,the big cities were mostly all Remain,which I guess is normally what you get in most countries,the metropolitan areas is where you'll get a good majority of the Libtards that think they know it all and all of us plebs should just shut up,well f@ck em mate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right on,yeah you shouldn't feel like we're any different because we're very much the same,the accents and the terminlogy might be a bit different,but for the most part.

Depends on what part of England you go,up in Northern England was where a majority of people voted Leave,the big cities were mostly all Remain,which I guess is normally what you get in most countries,the metropolitan areas is where you'll get a good majority of the Libtards that think they know it all and all of us plebs should just shut up,well f@ck em mate
    My best English bud lives in Worcester England now. Been there many times.. London and Manchester too..

Been sight seeing thru your government buildings and experienced the big eye ferris wheel in the sky as well..

packerd_00

My best English bud lives in Worcester England now. Been there many times.. London and Manchester too..

Been sight seeing thru your government buildings and experienced the big eye ferris wheel in the sky as well..

You been on the London Eye,yeah it's pretty cool eh.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I liked the tower of England

dlowilly

Packerd a lot of us are halfglish so that's one reason we pull for England

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You been on the London Eye,yeah it's pretty cool eh.
    Yep, that wheel is huge..

I ate fish and chips in news paper in the standing position, drank many Murphy's stout beers, spent times in many pubs everywhere. England is very old, lot of history.. Had the traditional English Breakfast, etc... I get along just fine with the English people... It takes a little time to warm up to me because I am American but in the end it's all good..

packerd_00

Packerd a lot of us are halfglish so that's one reason we pull for England
    Fair point.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    England overachieved getting this far
    They had incredibly easy draw and were basically favored in every knockout stage match including today, so how exactly did they overachieve?

2daBank

I ate fish and chips in news paper in the standing position, drank many Murphy's stout beers, spent times in many pubs everywhere. England is very old, lot of history.. Had the traditional English Breakfast, etc... I get along just fine with the English people... It takes a little time to warm up to me because I am American but in the end it's all good..
    Could be more that you a asshole than country of origin, you think? Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Could be more that you a asshole than country of origin, you think? Lol
    No I'm a nice guy in person but most English gents are turned off to Americans in general.. We wear our American baseball caps and think our Country is the best.. That pisses off the English brits at first take..

I don't present myself like that when traveling in the UK.. I learned that lesson the hard way early on with my first visit.. .

packerd_00

Glad you enjoy the food here,spread the word mate,gotta bust that stereotype.

Are Pubs are sadly dieing off,which is a bitch,that's part of are culture I don't want to see vanish.

2daBank

No I'm a nice guy in person but most English gents are turned off to Americans in general.. We wear our American baseball caps and think our Country is the best.. That pisses off the English brits at first take..

I don't present myself like that when traveling in the UK.. I learned that lesson the hard way early on with my first visit.. .
    Lol. Just playing buddy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Glad you enjoy the food here,spread the word mate,gotta bust that stereotype.
    Sorry Packerd worst food I ever ate.. Clogged me up and I had rude gas for a solid week.. Hard pressed to get a salad and fruit in your diet daily.. I honestly don't know how you guys live past 50 years of age on the diet you guys live on..

I'm being honest not bashing England.. I wouldn't last a few months living in England eating what you guys typically eat.. I'd be on Lipitor and high blood pressure meds in no time..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-11-18 at 10:16 PM.

2daBank

Sorry Packerd worst food I ever ate.. Clogged and had gas for a solid week.. Hard pressed to get a salad and fruit daily in your diet.. I honestly don't know how you guys live past 50 years of age on the diet you guys live on..

I'm being honest not bashing England.. I wouldn't last a few months living in England eating what you guys typically eat.. I'd be on Lipitor and high blood pressure meds in no time..
    Lol, damn. So the stereotype is true? Their food is awful?

packerd_00

They had incredibly easy draw and were basically favored in every knockout stage match including today, so how exactly did they overachieve?

Yeah I think we have a pretty solid Team to be honest,just got abit to complacent today once we got that early lead.

Give these guys another couple years to mature we'll be dangerous.

packerd_00

Sorry Packerd worst food I ever ate.. Clogged my up and I had rude gas for a solid week.. Hard pressed to get a salad and fruit daily in your diet daily.. I honestly don't know how you guys live past 50 years of age on the diet you guys live on..

To each their own I guess.

2daBank

Yeah I think we have a pretty solid Team to be honest,just got abit to complacent today once we got that early lead.

Give these guys another couple years to mature we'll be dangerous.
    Mf’ers should have been up 2-0 and game been over before half. We knew this was coming after they failed to put that second goal up w all those great chances.

That was just response to guy saying they overachieved, that some bs considering they were favs in every match including today. Maybe they beat expectations of what they were at start of tourney but way this draw played out they should be in the final! Once Croats got that goal it was just a different game, totally dominated from that point forward.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol, damn. So the stereotype is true? Their food is awful?
    Horrific.. I was so hard pressed to eat healthy traveling through the UK.. Honest truth.. Myth is real..

Maybe it's gotten better today, it's been about 10 years since my last visit...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

To each their own I guess.
    It is, if you were raised up on it then that's what you like.. I get it.. Like I said not bashing England.. I just wouldn't last eating the normal English staple of foods...

The Deep South here in America is just as bad.. So it happens in America too.. The South is all about fried catfish and cheese.. Can't find a health food store anywhere.. Sucks.. That's why American people are so fat in the South..

packerd_00

Mf’ers should have been up 2-0 and game been over before half. We knew this was coming after they failed to put that second goal up w all those great chances.

That was just response to guy saying they overachieved, that some bs considering they were favs in every match including today. Maybe they beat expectations of what they were at start of tourney but way this draw played out they should be in the final! Once Croats got that goal it was just a different game, totally dominated from that point forward.
    Yeah I remember you saying about Harry Kane during HT when he sqaundered that opportunity that might be the turning point,I was just hoping they could prove us wrong and take care of business.

packerd_00

It is, if you were raised up on it then that's what you like.. I get it.. Like I said not bashing England.. I just wouldn't last eating the normal English staple of foods...

The Deep South here in America is just as bad.. So it happens in America too.. The South is all about fried catfish and cheese.. Can't find a health food store anywhere.. Sucks.. That's why American people are so fat in the South..

Christ still eat Meat pie and Cornish Pasties,don't know where the myth came from that everyone over here eats Ox Tail,never had it in my life.

Heard that Southern Food was pretty greasy.

dlowilly

No

Plenty of health stores around and I haven't eaten catfish in years

2daBank

Christ still eat Meat pie and Cornish Pasties,don't know where the myth came from that everyone over here eats Ox Tail,never had it in my life.

Can’t imagine the English any fatter than us Americans: we got a whole bunch of fat fukks scooting around Walmart in their “too fat and lazy to walk mobiles”!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No

Plenty of health stores around and I haven't eaten catfish in years
    If you live in Mississippi or Alabama small towns you may say different..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

I love English food

dlowilly

If you live in Mississippi or Alabama small towns you may say different..
    Sure but small towns almost anywhere in the US have some backwards ways

First 123 Last