Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Mission impossible

A waves thread isn't complete without the infamous tittie photo

Donk, I know you can make this happen...will you do the honors?

this, is amazing....

sure, I like putting up the edited photos of waves with a dong strapped to his head, or sitting out front of his shanty in his hubcap-less 1982 ford tauras, but it's time to post the UNEDITED version that waves himself actually posted on the sleazeball singles site "Mingle 2" in an effort to actually attract men and possibly women, and certainly trannies who he then tried to get to pay his mortgage (this is all true)....

here is that shit.....

this lowlife mother fukker thought humans would be attracted to this shit:

fukkin' flappy b-cup mardi-gra-ing tshirt wearing scamming fukstick....

again, the photo above has NOT BEEN ALTERED IN ANYWAY.........
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Auto Donk 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

waves' man result in modeling gigs, however:

Auto Donk

who can forget waves at Christmas time????

Auto Donk

nothing like cruising down the 405 in co cal and seeing back to back billboards with sbr members on them!!!

first, the one of waves above, then seeweed!!!!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

lol

Made my day

Needed a good laugh

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

there it is

Auto Donk

artist rendition of waves three years from now:

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

I have seen Bobby and sourtwist....Bobby wouldn’t last 8 seconds as in a bull ride

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BOBBY WAVES OWNS EVERYONE HERE

The guy was born to play cards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have seen Bobby and sourtwist....Bobby wouldn’t last 8 seconds as in a bull ride

Auto Donk

waves partied up and revealing his junk in preparation to hit the local bath houses:

Auto Donk

waves/weeder were the talk of the town (and sbr) when their modeling careers crossed paths and they wound up on the same billboard right off the santa monica freeway:

waves, however, did feel a little bit jilted having to stand lurking in the background.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    BOBBY WAVES OWNS EVERYONE HERE

The guy was born to play cards
    You summed it up very well Coach.

What it comes down to is losers hate winners, that's why we have all the jealous broke dikk trolls coming out of the woodwork in this thread.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Waves, do you really believe that jj is serious?

You would have to be shockingly stupid to think so

You just might be stupid enough, though

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He is 100% stupid enough, and more stupider
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Of course JJ is serious, otherwise he would be ignorant like you.

Why are you afraid to post your sbr book figure & accept my challenge?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You summed it up very well Coach.

What it comes down to is losers hate winners, that's why we have all the jealous broke dikk trolls coming out of the woodwork in this thread.
    loser can't even make the f'n yearly leaderboard despite playing everyday.....

he f'n misplayed hand after hand again last night on his way to falling short of the f'n bubble in the trny I took down....

played just over half the trnies he's played this promo, and last night's 300 will probably put me above him on that board, too, despite his playing every damn day....

what a f'n loser....

he needs to quit poker altogether and focus on his gig as a male "titty" model:

nice rack, waves!!!!

the only reason JJ talks you up is he likes to see your jiggle as he pounds you in the ass with his 1" downward pointing angle kahk!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-26-18 at 02:26 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

Sourball on here day and night fighting and Bobby Waves making cash all day playing poker online

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Sourball on here day and night fighting and Bobby Waves making cash all day playing poker online
    Lol

Then he should have no problem taking my points at the tables, right?

Monmouth only a few days away

Can't wait to see you

reigle9

i have 22 points, send me 78 and fight for them back on the felt....have to piss and put the sauce on first

Auto Donk

all sbr leaderboards should state not only no. of cashes, but no. of trnies played, as well.....

then waves would truly be exposed as the impotent player he is.....

waves and JJ seem to have a connection.....

I can see why.....

what JJ is to big kahks, waves is to good poker playing......

jjgold

Bobby Waves always on the poker leader boards and guys seem to envy him and then attack

Auto Donk

Bobby Waves always on the poker leader boards and guys seem to envy him and then attack
    here's today's yearly leaderboard oh king of the schshort....

apparently your brain is as short as your schshort:

step your game up, booby!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-26-18 at 04:14 PM.

jjgold

Auto your a lawyer and I am The Pope

Lol your playing poker 14 hrs a day man

IWFYU ( I will fuk you up)

Auto Donk

Auto your a lawyer and I am The Pope

Lol your playing poker 14 hrs a day man

IWFYU ( I will fuk you up)
    what shift JJ is this?

no real JJ would ever throw out a gay-ass acronym like "IWFYU".....

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Of course JJ is serious, otherwise he would be ignorant like you.

Why are you afraid to post your sbr book figure & accept my challenge?
    BW I'm close to your 42k career stats (even closer if I ever get around to parlaying out the fp...) and, unlike you, haven't been doing the daily freeroll circuit since basically the first day SBR created them, and these days probably only get around to throwing 2 minutes worth of darts in about 30% of SBR's contests...

Anyhow it is an absolute enigma to me, when you are putting in these long hours every fukking day, why you think being up 42k points lifetime is some type of Opie style humblebrag (although you thinking eating kraft mac and cheese straight from the one pan you own day after day while freeroll whoring is also brag worthy is a solid hint)....

Waves, due to time constraints, my poker play is now strictly limited to only when the juiciest fish are playing... Again I've never gotten the full BWE before but (unlike you) I'm a gambler and I got to think playing you heads up would easily qualify as me having way the best of it? Since my time is limited how about we see if SBR will create a 10k heads-up SnG just for you and me and I'll try and give you an hour of my time?

I can parlay out my free bets tomorrow and have about 7.5k total and I'm 99% positive (just slightly less likely then the odds you caught something vernal from your for pay hookup in Punta Cana...) I can sell off the other 2500 points in about ten minutes.

What are the odds I get back a yes or no? Again, unlike you, I will admit I'm not the sharpest poster at SBR but no way the odds of me not getting that simple response (unless I give you a freeroll...) is less than -500?
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 06-26-18 at 08:26 PM.

jjgold

I love acronyms and use them all the time and also use secret messages in some of my posts to different posters To give instructions

LVHerbie

I love acronyms and use them all the time and also use secret messages in some of my posts to different posters To give instructions
    Coach your crazy hidden messages is why BigBoyDan is no longer here

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    BW I'm close to your 42k career stats (even closer if I ever get around to parlaying out the fp...) and, unlike you, haven't been doing the daily freeroll circuit since basically the first day SBR created them, and these days probably only get around to throwing 2 minutes worth of darts in about 30% of SBR's contests...

Anyhow it is an absolute enigma to me, when you are putting in these long hours every fukking day, why you think being up 42k points lifetime is some type of Opie style humblebrag (although you thinking eating kraft mac and cheese straight from the one pan you own day after day while freeroll whoring is also brag worthy is a solid hint)....

Waves, due to time constraints, my poker play is now strictly limited to only when the juiciest fish are playing... Again I've never gotten the full BWE before but (unlike you) I'm a gambler and I got to think playing you heads up would easily qualify as me having way the best of it? Since my time is limited how about we see if SBR will create a 10k heads-up SnG just for you and me and I'll try and give you an hour of my time?

I can parlay out my free bets tomorrow and have about 7.5k total and I'm 99% positive (just slightly less likely then the odds you caught something vernal from your for pay hookup in Punta Cana...) I can sell off the other 2500 points in about ten minutes.

What are the odds I get back a yes or no? Again, unlike you, I will admit I'm not the sharpest poster at SBR but no way the odds of me not getting that simple response (unless I give you a freeroll...) is less than -500?
    Sure, sounds good...Come up with the 10k broke dikk, then have SBR set up the sit n go, then get back to me chump.

You've been here approx 3 years longer than me & I still have your figure crushed, pathetic.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 06-27-18 at 01:20 AM.

LVHerbie

Sure, sounds good...Come up with the 10k broke dikk, then have SBR set up the sit n go, then get back to me chump.

You've been here approx 3 years longer than me & I still have your figure crushed, pathetic.
    Wow did Waves finally reached puberty and the balls came down?

Bobby are you still in contact your DR girlfriend (alot of "those types" like to string the "relationship" along knowing if they get one or two ** transfers a month from their 10 boyfriends it buys alot of food for their struggling families...) Regardless I'm sure she will act mightily impressed for you when she hears your good news.

Anyhow the PM was sent and I asked for either a 10k headsup sng, or, not knowing if they could do it, open up a 100/200 or a 200/400 cash game with no cap on the buy-in.

Waves I think I have mild version of your delusions of grandeur problem believing Coach was sending me his famous secret signalling to calm down on the retaliatory high sticking (tough when the top-tier SBR founders badge doesn't get its rightful respect...) so not wanting to suffer the same as BigBoyDan I won't post again here till I hear back from them and hope you can be patient while things hopefully get properly set up...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 06-27-18 at 03:51 AM.

LVHerbie

Waves I know you are impatient but (kindof like your Dominican pay for play GF who acted satisfied with your lighting fast performance in exchange for most of the converted freeroll winnings...) I believe I can quickly bring a smile to both of our faces as well.

I gave this some more thought and realized, since you and I both have access to WSOP's poker site, SBR's participation is completely unneeded. We can just each post up 10k of points to a proxy and have it redistributed to the winner after playing a $5 sng there. I've already got a little lying around on there (humblebrag: I cashed semi-deep in the $365 online braclet event...) so, assuming you can get a micro-deposit to go through, we should be all set...

And, after hearing your brags about your charitable nature, I got caught up in that spirit as well. So if I somehow overcome your strong poker skills, I plan on giving my stake and winnings to BigDay's charity. Obviously you are still free to do whatever you want to/need to do on your end (stock up on cardboard pizzas for the nightly freeroll/dinner, patch the holes in the blowup doll, finally get the stolen hubcaps replaced on the '82 Taurus, etc)...

Anyhow pal I should have the needed points within the next couple days so I figured I would give you fair notice in case getting $5 on WSOP's site proved tricky on your end...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Bobby draws more heat than Ole Anderson in his heyday

jjgold

Anyone calling out Bobby will have to go through me

LVHerbie

If anyone wants to donate, after converting my freeplay, I think I'm going to be ~2500 points short of 10k.

If Waves accepts the above terms (I can't see why he wouldn't...) and I'm still short I will borrow the points to make up the difference.

If, for whatever reason, Waves backs out any points I have when that happens will also be donated to #cureangleman...

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Anyone calling out Bobby will have to go through me
    Coach, lacking BBD stellar radar, sometimes the hidden messages in your posts seem very subtle... Is this an attempt at offering to be the proxy holding the bets?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Ole!

First ... 2345678 ... Last