Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Whats wrong with Fed?

Does he not care bout these tourneys? Is father time catching up too him? He justLost to Coric whos pretty good but nowhere near feds level and he almost lost in the early part of this tourny too.Hoping he just trying to figure it out after taking off the clay season and just rusty.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coric played great

If you watch tennis Fed has been taken deep in many matches lately

Getting older and slower

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Coric played great

If you watch tennis Fed has been taken deep in many matches lately

Getting older and slower
    yep, father time forgives no one, safe to say he has less than 2 years at top level

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

oldy

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Fed is winding it down

Grand Slams are all that matter (sans French)

The 1000 tourneys are a goodwill gesture and nothing more

All about training and saving what limited bullets he has left for Wimbledon and USOpen

jjgold

Fed wants to win every match he plays even exhibitions it is why he is greatest ever

He got beat by a better player today

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Fed is winding it down

Grand Slams are all that matter (sans French)

The 1000 tourneys are a goodwill gesture and nothing more

All about training and saving what limited bullets he has left for Wimbledon and USOpen
    He won a 250 last week, this was a 500. He's going for Connors match wins record. Fed will get there in 2 years max being healthy. Coric is a bad match up for Fed. Coric was up a set and a break at Indian Wells this year and should have won...ended up choking.

jjgold

Nino correct

Idiots think players do not try in any event but majors

Lol all best players ever dominated every event

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Its going to be difficult for Fed to win back-to-back tourneys in consecutive weeks again. He got outplayed in almost all extended rallies today. Sign of fatigue. He showed signs of it with an early exit in Miami this year.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Fed stunk this entire week. He was needing to win 7 games a set vs some Challenger level mugs. Should have lost to Paire. I'd be surprised if Roger wins Wimbledon. The favorite should be Cilic or Kygrios (if he has his head on straight). Best servers should run thru grass easy.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i remember nadal lost before the french open and wasn't looking that great, then he steam rolled everyone in paris, don't count out the fed on grass he only has 8 wimbledons

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Fading Federer after his layoff was gold. He was far from convincing. It started with Misha Zverev winning the first set.

Maybe Fedex playing with the brakes on. Can't risk getting injured at this age with Wimbledon around the corner.

Coric finaly got the outright ml job done though...proving he can mentally handle a W over Fedex on his record...but in the past 2 weeks that could have easily been Gunneswaran lol.

jjgold

Roger lost one match since he’s been back LOL a lot of amateurs here

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Roger lost one match since he’s been back LOL a lot of amateurs here

How many game and set handicaps did he cover?

Just that his opponents go into fanboy mode in the deciding phase of the match...could have been two early exits since he is back.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

I won with Coric ml but I started with Zverev ml. Ending up break-even on this betting plan. Fukking Paire missed two matchpoints! Had him at +2500 live after being down a set!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

whats wrong with you? he just won the other tourny and he made it all the way to the final. get some knowledge. thats not easy to do.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

Wait for +250 odds to win Wimbledon and bet bigggg

jjgold

He has been going very deep in a lot of games which is not a good sign I don’t think he’ll win Wimbleton

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

How many game and set handicaps did he cover?

Just that his opponents go into fanboy mode in the deciding phase of the match...could have been two early exits since he is back.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He’s fine.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Dealing with that extra Mirka weight wearing him down

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guy basically took off 3 months and still doesn't look that sharp. I'm sure Wimbledon is top priority for him but I'm certainly fading him throughout where it makes sense. I don't see him winning it.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Does he not care bout these tourneys? Is father time catching up too him? He justLost to Coric whos pretty good but nowhere near feds level and he almost lost in the early part of this tourny too.Hoping he just trying to figure it out after taking off the clay season and just rusty.
    I've been saying for years that the top players only care about the slams because that's where u rack up cash and trophies. Rafa lost to thiem in Rome on clay and people worried but I told them he'd run everyone off the clay in France and he did.

So I'll say it again. The top players only care about the slams.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this was literaly the dumbest threat starter i have ever seen. guy skips clay seasons comes into grass winning a tourny and making a final. and the guy asks whats wrong with him doesent get any more pathetic than that.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Guy basically took off 3 months and still doesn't look that sharp. I'm sure Wimbledon is top priority for him but I'm certainly fading him throughout where it makes sense. I don't see him winning it.
    Didn’t he lose in the first round in a grass event leading up to Wimbledon last year? I wouldn’t worry about Federer. If you’re fading him because he’s overpriced then that’s one thing but I wouldn’t fade him based on some notion that he’s not in form. He’s 36 so he could just not have it on any given day but I still think he takes home another Wimbledon title.

homie1975

dude is 2 mos from being 37 years old and dude's are questioning him losing in some no name grass tourney that deep down inside he does not give two fukks about. if today's match was wimbledon against that same guy coric, fed wins in 3 max 4 sets lmao

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

The guy is 37 and just took 3 months off and wins his first tourney back then loses in a final a week later. So basically he came back ice cold from competition and reeled off 8 or 9 wins in a row.
    The court he kept playing on was beat to shit and there were 2 injury retirements due to slips and falls on it on it the previous 2 or 3 days (Bautista-agut and drawing a blank on the other one maybe Fucsovics). It was almost unplayable conditions IMO after 2 people busted ass like they did.
    If you think Federer is going 110% in a 500ATP event on a poorly conditioned court you're a moron.
    Clueless jerkoffs talking tennis who watch it 4 times a year.

There's only 2 people I'd give a very minuscule chance of beating him- Cilic or Zverev. When I say minuscule I mean almost no chance like a LLoyd Christmas-Mary Swanson chance from Dumb & Dumber.

Kyrgios can never make it deep enough in best of 5's or I'd say he could.
    He'll win a couple matches then eventually see a fan eating an ice cream cone improperly during a changeover and go on tilt and give up.

Feds will win Wimbledon and probably easily.
    You can probably find a prop somewhere of him losing under 1 1/2 or 2 sets for the tournament and get some good plus money on it.
    I don't even think he lost one last year in it.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 06-25-18 at 11:55 PM.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i remember nadal lost before the french open and wasn't looking that great, then he steam rolled everyone in paris, don't count out the fed on grass he only has 8 wimbledons
    Omg u jinxed him over two weeks ago

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Didn’t he lose in the first round in a grass event leading up to Wimbledon last year? I wouldn’t worry about Federer. If you’re fading him because he’s overpriced then that’s one thing but I wouldn’t fade him based on some notion that he’s not in form. He’s 36 so he could just not have it on any given day but I still think he takes home another Wimbledon title.
    No.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Omg u jinxed him over two weeks ago
    i do my best

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    The guy is 37 and just took 3 months off and wins his first tourney back then loses in a final a week later. So basically he came back ice cold from competition and reeled off 8 or 9 wins in a row.
    The court he kept playing on was beat to shit and there were 2 injury retirements due to slips and falls on it on it the previous 2 or 3 days (Bautista-agut and drawing a blank on the other one maybe Fucsovics). It was almost unplayable conditions IMO after 2 people busted ass like they did.
    If you think Federer is going 110% in a 500ATP event on a poorly conditioned court you're a moron.
    Clueless jerkoffs talking tennis who watch it 4 times a year.

There's only 2 people I'd give a very minuscule chance of beating him- Cilic or Zverev. When I say minuscule I mean almost no chance like a LLoyd Christmas-Mary Swanson chance from Dumb & Dumber.

Kyrgios can never make it deep enough in best of 5's or I'd say he could.
    He'll win a couple matches then eventually see a fan eating an ice cream cone improperly during a changeover and go on tilt and give up.

Feds will win Wimbledon and probably easily.
    You can probably find a prop somewhere of him losing under 1 1/2 or 2 sets for the tournament and get some good plus money on it.
    I don't even think he lost one last year in it.

Plaza23

Betting on 37 yr olds in tennis is quite foolish. The only exception to this rule is Serena and she’s half man at least so she doesn’t count.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Betting on 37 yr olds in tennis is quite foolish. The only exception to this rule is Serena and she’s half man at least so she doesn’t count.
    Betting AGAINST Fed the last two years has buried many people, and that's why you don't see them posting. Best 35+ year old men's player in history in terms of what he's done over that age

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    This clown again LOL

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Betting AGAINST Fed the last two years has buried many people, and that's why you don't see them posting. Best 35+ year old men's player in history in terms of what he's done over that age
    He’s won 2 tourneys in the last year. He’s lost as a big favorite many times other times.

Lost to Del Potro twice.
    Lost to Zverev
    Lost to Goffin
    Lost to Haas
    Lost to Donskoy
    Lost to Kokkinakis.
    Lost to Coric
    Lost to Anderson.

If you want a sure bet, that’s Rafa on clay. Nothing else in tennis at the moment.

Roger has had some terrible losses since he turned 35. The gutless coward doesn’t even play clay because he knows he has no chance.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Joker wins this,then Joker or fed wins us open