1. #1
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,452
    Betpoints: 3206

    Goodells arbitrary wheel of suspension lands on 3 games for Jameis

    At least itís not 6
    Points Awarded:

    Eddy Munny gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    They do not need him

  3. #3
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    not only has he done other things he forcibly raped a girl and since the team was so good the FSU community looked the other way. no girl would go through all that and know shes going to ruin her life unless she was held down and forcibly inserted a big black penis into her

    and now jimbo fisher is worth about $100,000,000.00

  4. #4
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,346
    Betpoints: 12

    Kid could have been a star. Fukkin' it all up.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,400
    Betpoints: 124

    What did Crablegs do this time?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,157
    Betpoints: 8453

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    What did Crablegs do this time?
    Uber driver incident

    Literally grabbed her by the pussy I believe

    Don't know how anyone can be a fan of this moron

  7. #7
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 10,405
    Betpoints: 13839

    I'm giving you points Dane just for an excellent thread title.

    "arbitrary wheel of suspension"

  8. #8
    VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 5,273
    Betpoints: 14733

    According to CBS Sports, he's not being suspended for grabbing her snatch. He's being suspended for not reporting the accusation to the NFL. What kind of bs is that?

  9. #9
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,452
    Betpoints: 3206

    First crabs now clams. Guy has a shell fish addiction
    Points Awarded:

    2daBank gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    bigtymer56 gave daneblazer 8 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  10. #10
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 13,157
    Betpoints: 8453

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Guy has a shell fish addiction
    It's not the addiction that's the problem, it's that he takes them without permission

  11. #11
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 61,654
    Betpoints: 117


  12. #12
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    not only has he done other things he forcibly raped a girl and since the team was so good the FSU community looked the other way. no girl would go through all that and know shes going to ruin her life unless she was held down and forcibly inserted a big black penis into her

    and now jimbo fisher is worth about $100,000,000.00
    At least he didnít steal from his mother. Fuckin hilarious you got the nerve to be all judging of anyone. How exactly do you know he raped that girl by the way?

  13. #13
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    At least he didn’t steal from his mother. Fuckin hilarious you got the nerve to be all judging of anyone. How exactly do you know he raped that girl by the way?
    penetrate you you felon p.o.s.

    my mother has been paid back. the thread was mostly a joke for tools like you. FSU has been covering up rapes and drug deals for years. I went there and they gave me a nasty little case of PTSD and i never raped anyone. whatever. thats life

    would love to be a fly on the wall with the prosecutors talking to the boosters. but again whatever, everybody sins

  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 369,031
    Betpoints: 1320

    He will eventually be in jail for rape

    This kid could not add 5+5 it is actually sad

  15. #15
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 20,929
    Betpoints: 36

    Can't teach accuracy, you're born with it.

    Sucks to be a Tampa fan knowing we're stuck with this guy because the current general manager is determined to prove he made the right pick.

  16. #16
    GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,329
    Betpoints: 453

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    First crabs now clams. Guy has a shell fish addiction
    Youíre killing it today, Blazer!!!!!

  17. #17
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 61,654
    Betpoints: 117

    trash

  18. #18
    krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-08
    Posts: 17,589
    Betpoints: 4317

    He must have bitches on his dick 24/7 whys he need to mess with some uber driver

  19. #19
    Chi_archie
    FORUM REINSTATEMENT OVERSIGHT TEAM
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 61,654
    Betpoints: 117

    guy will be out of league in 2-3 years

  20. #20
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    penetrate you you felon p.o.s.

    my mother has been paid back. the thread was mostly a joke for tools like you. FSU has been covering up rapes and drug deals for years. I went there and they gave me a nasty little case of PTSD and i never raped anyone. whatever. thats life

    would love to be a fly on the wall with the prosecutors talking to the boosters. but again whatever, everybody sins
    Oh, you paid mommy back did you? Forgive me then, you have every right to judge you miserable piece of bitch made garbage.

    You really think we believe a girl fuked you willingly for free? Yea right fat boy.

  21. #21
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    He must have bitches on his dick 24/7 whys he need to mess with some uber driver
    because hes a serial rapist

    and now he thinks hes untouchable.. wait until his career is over and all he does is party. hes gonna want that forced ass again

  22. #22
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh, you paid mommy back did you? Forgive me then, you have every right to judge you miserable piece of bitch made garbage.
    ur just sticking up for your felon buddies

    dont drop the soap next time around banker

  23. #23
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    ur just sticking up for your felon buddies

    dont drop the soap next time around banker

    With pussies like you around nobody else has to worry. Just trade a fat little bitch like you for a pack of smokes. You be sucking rooster in no time, no different than on the street.

  24. #24
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Guess it a good thing mommy didnít press charges. Lmfao

  25. #25
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    must suck to be banker and know many sports inside and out but not have the bankroll to really make any money

  26. #26
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    must suck to be banker and know many sports inside and out but not have the bankroll to really make any money
    Could be worse, I could be a fat pussy who lives with and steals from mommy. A sorry mfer who cries about alchohol amd gambling addictions, now that would make me stick a pistol in my mouth and pull the trigger! Think about it.

  27. #27
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 18,054
    Betpoints: 89

    this guy a bigger jerkoff than jj

  28. #28
    Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 13,025
    Betpoints: 5426

    Not smart on his part to even be in the situation.

    so he gets a 3 game suspension for allegedly doing the same thing trump bragged about doing? Jameis should bleach his skin and he could likely become new owner of bucs instead of sitting 3 games.

  29. #29
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 4,798
    Betpoints: 11839

    https://www.google.com/search?q=jame...hrome&ie=UTF-8

    They should've tacked on an extra game or two for this embarrassing display.

  30. #30
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,017
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Not smart on his part to even be in the situation.

    so he gets a 3 game suspension for allegedly doing the same thing trump bragged about doing? Jameis should bleach his skin and he could likely become new owner of bucs instead of sitting 3 games.
    Iíve heard several say it but what situation exactly? I honestly havnt heard any details but calling a Uber driver? Surely we not saying he should avoid that? Had he drove plastered we be killing him for that. Need to know what situation exactly he needs to avoid? Telling Uber not to send a woman?? Is there something I havnt heard??

  31. #31
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,745
    Betpoints: 43506

    More time for crab legs.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  32. #32
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,787
    Betpoints: 1445

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    More time for crab legs.
    another big factor that jameis has going for him is hes very likeable. im sure this was in the subconscious off all the tallahassee elite when they came to the decision to cover up a rape for a shot at a national title.

    had he been a thug they might have gone the other way. personality is very important and is God given and cant be forced
    Points Awarded:

    thechaoz gave bonusguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  33. #33
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 18,054
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    another big factor that jameis has going for him is hes very likeable. im sure this was in the subconscious off all the tallahassee elite when they came to the decision to cover up a rape for a shot at a national title.

    had he been a thug they might have gone the other way. personality is very important and is God given and cant be forced
    thought your game was a work until this post

    nope, just really that crazy

  34. #34
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,452
    Betpoints: 3206

    He was a redshirt freshman when the incident allegedly happened and it was “covered up”

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  35. #35
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 18,054
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    He was a redshirt freshman when the incident allegedly happened and it was “covered up”
    oh i know all about fake cover ups (and real ones, how the fukk isn't hilary in the electric chair?)

    if you tell me he didn't do it, i'll believe you

12 Last
Top