reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Reigle - why is it even a debate? All I asked you was if you thought there were too many guns in the US. I'm real curious to find ANYONE that thinks we do not have enough? Folks have muddied the issue by creating other issues but the only thing that should matter is if we have too little or too many guns.
    i think it's the amount of sugar and volume of fruit

that's a complete guess, i could google it in 2 seconds, but fukk that

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Reigle - why is it even a debate? All I asked you was if you thought there were too many guns in the US. I'm real curious to find ANYONE that thinks we do not have enough? Folks have muddied the issue by creating other issues but the only thing that should matter is if we have too little or too many guns.
    ~
    ... too little

Citizenry have not nearly maxed out.
    Most guns are in a minority % of the U.S. population.
    It would be advantageous to arm a greater % of the denizens.
    If you don't understand why then I can't help you.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

i dont see the amount as being relevant at all. do we have too many baseball cards and if so should they be illegal? the argument is always how far should we go to restrict ppl in order to stop them from committing crimes in the future. if you want to live in a free society you have to be willing to accept some risk. i already think the US is too restrictive. i personally value my personal freedom over the tiny chance i will get murdered with a gun and i dont even own a gun.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    maybe you are asking the wrong question.

how about this question.

If I want to buy 3 brand new guns and I live in the US, is that okay?

????

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Apalling!!
    This is way out of whack!!
    We need a campaign to balance the %;s!!!
    DO YOUR PART TODAY!!

~~~
    3% of Americans own half the country's 265 million guns

Rick Jervis, USA TODAYPublished 6:06 p.m. ET Sept. 22, 2016 | Updated 9:42 p.m. ET Sept. 22, 2016

(Photo: Scott Olson, Getty Images)

CONNECT
    TWEETLINKEDIN
    5COMMENTEMAILMORE

Despite steep declines in violent crimes, an estimated 70 million firearms were added to American arsenals the past two decades, according to a new landmark study on gun ownership.
    Overall, Americans own an estimated 265 million guns – more than one gun for every American adult, according to the study by researchers at Harvard and Northeastern universities. Half of those guns – 133 million – were in the hands of just 3% of American adults, so-called “super owners” who possessed an average of 17 guns each, it showed.
    The survey, the most authoritative since a 1994 study posed similar questions to gun owners, is under peer-review for publication in a trade journal. Summaries of the study were released this week to the Guardian and The Trace news outlets.
    The findings include:

• An estimated 55 million Americans own guns.
    • The percentage of the U.S. population who own guns decreased slightly from 25% in 1994 to 22% last year.
    • Between 300,000 and 600,000 guns are stolen each year.
    • Gun owners tend to be white, male, conservative, and live in rural areas.
    • 25% of gun owners in America are white or multi-racial, compared with 16% of Hispanics and 14% of African Americans.
    • There are an estimated 111 million handguns nationwide, a 71% increase from the 65 million handguns in 1994.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    ????
    sure, its always ok to want something if you dont act on it.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

FBI is calling this a personnel matter.

The FBI doesn't ever cover things up do they?

First 12