hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Get cash if you use a **** for everyday things

Last edited by hubie69; 06-01-18 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Because SBR edit's the word ****

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Link doesn’t work hubie

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

Damnit SBR........

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

Well, evidently SBR edits the word **** and 4stars it out.....Sorry.

Millions of people have been left unable to pay for goods and services in shops, petrol stations and railway stations across Britain and Europe after an unprecedented crash in ****’s payment system.
    Shoppers and travellers were unable to use their debit and ************ when the meltdown began at around 2.30pm on Friday across Europe.
    **** outage: payment chaos after card network crashes – live updates

Read more

**** issued a statement saying it was experiencing “a service disruption”, without identifying the cause.
    “This incident is preventing some **** transactions in Europe from being processed. We are investigating the cause and working as quickly as possible to resolve the situation,” **** said.
    Major retailers confirmed that card purchases were failing, as queues built up at petrol stations, with frustrated drivers unable to pay after filling up.
    Marks & Spencer said: “We are unable to accept **** card payments currently. No retailers are able to accept **** cards.”

A Sainsbury’s spokesperson added: “We are aware that **** are currently experiencing problems. We are doing our best to help our customers and apologise for any inconvenience.” However, some customers were simply dumping their shopping at the tills.
    ********** and cash machine transactions continued as usual but for bank customers with **** cards only there was deep frustration.
    Lisa Eagleton-Muir, 44, had come to London to audition for the Great British Sewing Bee but could not buy any food at King’s Cross station for the train back to Newcastle.
    “I’ve only got two cards and they’re both ****. I tried to buy my tea in M&S and a cafe but they were both rejected. I don’t know what I’m going to do. It’s a long journey home with no food.” Luckily she was able to withdraw money from the a cash machine.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

Of all the things to censor....why V I S A?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Always have more than 1 "out"

Amateur hour getting "stuck"

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

I use AMEX...best points out there. I expense everything and keep the points...win win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Remove thread

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Gambling is legal in the US now. Let's remove the edits.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

For the love of God why is V I S A censored.