SICK !!!

F THEM !!!!!!!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

they cancel their top show
    because of her tweet about Valerie Jarrett
    " a cross between Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes"
    then Roseanne said she is quitting twitter.

THIS IS SAD !!!

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hang in there...some other channel may pick the series up.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

It was garbage then and it's garbage now.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Good riddance.

Snowball

how is it "anti-semitic" to say Soros worked with Nazis ?
    He worked with Nazis. I am pissed.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24020

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Trump please tell us how you feel?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Unreal

Best show on TV

That, jersey shore and jokers

Forearm Shiver
    Forearm Shiver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    how is it "anti-semitic" to say Soros worked with Nazis ?
    He worked with Nazis. I am pissed.
    Hopefully someone will "cancel" Soros. The world power rating would go up 2 full points.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Who was the idiot on ABC who brought the show back? Should be canned.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16711

Fukking snowflakes

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Snowball

if VJ was half-white and Roseanne tweeted muslim bro & planet of the apes
    nothing would have happened at all.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Smart woman....surprised she spoke out considering her profession

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

lol........what a double standard clown show ABC is

Snowball

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Smart woman....surprised she spoke out considering her profession
    Read your post again bro

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

I watched a few of the shows, it didn't fully grab my attention.. It was pretty much the only Republican driven comedy show on tv.. It's a shame it's cancelled for that reason alone...

Rosanne crossed that line on that tweet though and blew everything up.. Can't be calling black people apes on twitter even if that black person is a idiot when you are famous... The rest of the cast on the show are the real losers.. Instantly out of their jobs just like that...

I didn't like Rosanne when she sang the National Anthem.. I didn't like her then and I don't like her now.. Don't care if she supports Trump either.. She's disgusting...

Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

She is a dumb ass. She cost that group a shitload of money. Never liked that fat bitch then and don't like her now. Also that soro's shit has been debunked many times. But most of you idiots think it is alright to get on football players for taking a knee. Showing you never played football. If you think what she said is alright you might be a racist.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    lol........what a double standard clown show ABC is
    Why is it a double standard??? I don't know all the facts on this but why the fukkk would Roseanne make stupid racist statements? My God, why don't you just say that she was a dumb ass? She's making bank $$$, she's back on top of the world and in a few minutes, she fukked it all up. Don Imus did the same stupid shit 10 years ago and NBC had to let him go. It's usually dumb ass white men on top of the world that are ass grabbing and saying stupid shit but now white women too? Wake up and stop being a dumb ass. No one is above the law. We keep criticizing dumb black athletes doing dumb shit why would Roseanne be any different? Sounds like she went off the rails. Emotional crazy ranters should not be on twitter.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Shes Gross and the show was terrible
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave 5mike5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why is it a double standard??? I don't know all the facts on this but why the fukkk would Roseanne make stupid racist statements? My God, why don't you just say that she was a dumb ass? She's making bank $$$, she's back on top of the world and in a few minutes, she fukked it all up. Don Imus did the same stupid shit 10 years ago and NBC had to let him go. It's usually dumb ass white men on top of the world that are ass grabbing and saying stupid shit but now white women too? Wake up and stop being a dumb ass. No one is above the law. We keep criticizing dumb black athletes doing dumb shit why would Roseanne be any different? Sounds like she went off the rails. Emotional crazy ranters should not be on twitter.
    What law are you talking about and who made it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Hang in there...some other channel may pick the series up.
    Maybe? it was a successful and popular show.. I don't know if it's just that easy for another channel station to pick it up where it left off.... Cast and crew move on and may not sign on any more either.. Can't trust Barr..

It's probably done if I had to guess...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Sucks. She's hot.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

turbobets gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jimmy Proffett

dlowilly

At least one good thing is everyday the power of Hollywood and MSM gets less and less. Normal everyday people can easily watch exactly what they want now and even create the content they want for others to watch. This is evident by the obvious shift in target audiences by Hollywood from the middle class to people too stupid to find an alternative to the tv.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I watched a few of the shows, it didn't fully grab my attention.. It was pretty much the only Republican driven comedy show on tv.. It's a shame it's cancelled for that reason alone...
    Rosanne crossed that line on that tweet though and blew everything up.. Can't be calling black people apes on twitter even if that black person is a idiot when you are famous... The rest of the cast on the show are the real losers.. Instantly out of their jobs just like that...
    I didn't like Rosanne when she sang the National Anthem.. I didn't like her then and I don't like her now.. Don't care if she supports Trump either.. She's disgusting...
    She's a selfish bitch that didn't give 2 fukks about the cast. She most likely calculated this move, probably got tired already of all the hard work and just wanted to find a way to leave. I think she did this on purpose.

Her national anthem rant, as awful as it was, didn't draw close to the amount of venom the NFL kneelers have. Very strange.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't be calling black people apes on twitter
    Planet of the Apes actors were all white. Valerie Jarrett is Muslim Brotherhood
    and a Communist. FBI files say so. Right here.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...rretts-family/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Alec Baldwin spews out crap all the time that should get him fired or shows cancelled.. Never happens though.. Even that stupid red head Kathy Griffin chick holding the severed Trump head now gets the free pass. She's now supported by the left and on talk shows.. Double standard in Hollywood for sure..

Barr should be held accountable for her comments but so should others on the other side of the political spectrum also when they pop off.. That's all I'm saying.. Frigg'n hate that Hollywood liberal scene, stinks to high heaven...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What law are you talking about and who made it?
    The law of not being a DUMB ASS. Many pampered athletes and actors think they can do whatever they want and not suffer the consequences. Some think they can get away with murder (some did actually) but eventually their antics will catch up to them. Who in their right mind would post comments like that? She's obviously not in her right mind and most likely is suffering from mental illness.

dlowilly

The law of not being a DUMB ASS. Many pampered athletes and actors think they can do whatever they want and not suffer the consequences. Some think they can get away with murder (some did actually) but eventually their antics will catch up to them. Who in their right mind would post comments like that? She's obviously not in her right mind and most likely is suffering from mental illness.
    Come on man, you know she broke no law and multitudes on the other side make dumbass divisive comments constantly, but since those fit the Marxist, leftist, or hate Trump narrative they're just peachy and even rewarded.

The law I think you were subconsciously referring to is "go along with the PC Hollywood narrative". Fuk that "law", it sucks and we're sick of it.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

"Judicial Watch" A right Wing Rag web site....LM*AO....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

The law of not being a DUMB ASS. Many pampered athletes and actors think they can do whatever they want and not suffer the consequences. Some think they can get away with murder (some did actually) but eventually their antics will catch up to them.
    Curious how do you feel about a president using intelligence agencies to pay “informants” within opposing party campaigns for info?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't like VJ and I think she's commi scum, that's besides the point.. Can't tweet a black women is a planet of the apes look alike even when she does look like it a little bit.. It's racist.. Can't do that..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Can't believe people still watch primetine network television after becoming adults
    Points Awarded:

klemopixx gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

1234 ... Last