jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    I like how there's no actual facts in your response....and nothing relevant to the conversation as a whole. Well played libtard...well played.
    All the facts are right in front of you but you dont see them. No sense trying to enlighten a dark lost soul like yours.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So you basically want to live in some type of fantasy land where laws apply only to white men?

It's getting to the point where the best thing right now for a cop to do is if they see a law being broken(like parking perpendicular across multiple parking spaces at 2 in the morning) and the person responsible happens to be black, the cop should turn around, get back in their car, and drive away.
    Stop it. If the cop saw an elderly couple in that same spot, he would have turned around got back in his car and drove away. If he saw me in my Ferrari, he would have stopped, asked me how fast have I driven it, oohed and aw'd and went on his way as well (I never got a ticket in my Ferrari BTW). But he saw a black guy and became a fukking bully. Anybody else but a black guy, that same cop would have turned a blind eye. How you don't see that shit just makes you complicit in the bullshit.

Cops just need to do their fukkking job just like everyone else. Do your fukking job. Give him a ticket, since you're being a dick. It's cold out and the kid ran in and ran out and ran into this asshole cop. Your job as a cop is not to start shit. Your job is to de-escalate shit. Or maybe, just maybe turn a fukking eye to bullshit. He was being a fukkking bully with a badge and now he will suffer the consequences of his bullshit. I bet he wished he would have drove away now.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    You would SNAP to attention if that flag were raised and I was Around you

Bet on that punk
    So you would resort to physical violence if someone didn't do what you wanted them to do. Are you saying you served in our armed forces???

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

You're God Almighty! Fuc the flag and America,

You would SNAP to attention if that flag were raised and I was Around you

Bet on that punk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The sad part is that you really believe this. Pretty pathetic but you'll have to answer to a higher power one day.
    Lol Mac, it appears you are another easily offended liberal snowflake that can't take a joke when it comes to race.. Lighten up Francis... I'm sure God has a sense of humor and will let me slide on that post of mine... ...

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

So you would resort to physical violence if someone didn't do what you wanted them to do. Are you saying you served in our armed forces???
    Of course I did
    and if you talked like that around me

Yes

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Comes down to this.. anyone upset with an NFL player kneeling to protest police injustice and racial inequality is a racist. Simple as that. The players kneeling have nothing against the military. They're protesting police brutality against black people, we've seen case after case of black people getting killed by cops for doing literally nothing other than being black and being outside of their home. Sub a white guy in those situations and he isn't killed. Why can't you morons understand that and simply empathize with it? Typical right wingers pushing their beliefs on everyone and picking and choosing when amendments apply.

It's also hilarious all of these right wing losers get so bent out of a shape for something that they didn't even think of 3 or 4 years ago. The anthem isn't even televised during the average regular season NFL game, now all of a sudden it's the ultimate show of patriotism and if you don't stand you're anti-American? Get real.
    Last edited by pattymayo; 05-24-18 at 06:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pattymayo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Venom72 gave pattymayo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Comes down to this.. anyone upset with an NFL player kneeling to protest police injustice and racial inequality is a racist. Simple as that. The players kneeling have nothing against the military. They're protesting police brutality against black people, we've seen case after case of black people getting killed by cops for doing literally nothing other than being black and being outside of their home. Sub a white guy in those situations and he isn't killed. Why can't you morons understand that and simply empathize with it? Typical right wingers pushing their beliefs on everyone and picking and choosing when amendments apply.

It's also hilarious all of these right wing losers get so bent out of a shape for something that they didn't even think of 3 or 4 years ago. The anthem isn't even televised during the average regular season NFL game, now all of a sudden it's the ultimate show of patriotism and if you don't stand you're anti-American? Get real.
    JFC
    This place breeds idiots

pattymayo

JFC
    This place breeds idiots
    Hmm.. anything else? Happy to engage in a debate, that can't be all you have in that brain of yours..

Mac4Lyfe

JFC
    This place breeds idiots
    Is he agreeing with you or against you? I don't understand a fukkking word he writes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

If that were the case I'd agree.. Most blacks being shot and killed are in the act of committing crimes or up to no good. Not obeying officer orders...Known Felons and or career criminals...

I don't see alot of police injustices going on towards blacks, I'm sure it happens on occasion but nothing to protest about.. Cops have a tough job to do and they keep law and order..

As far as protesting for injustices I don't have problem with that but fans and myself surely don't need to see them protesting and disrupting our National Anthem during every NFL football game!! Pick a different platform for protest if you must..

Why can't you see that side of it? It also doesn't mean your racist either if you're disturbed by players disrupting our National Anthem during American sporting games..

Liberal thinking blows my mind every time. Judgemental and off base...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-24-18 at 06:52 PM.

firedawg

Hmm.. anything else? Happy to engage in a debate, that can't be all you have in that brain of yours..
    My brain is just fine
    The fact you oppose the Flag sickens me
    Same goes for the rest of these maggots
    I am no racist
    You grouping people as racist shows you sir
    Are a dumb pos

Mac4Lyfe

Of course I did
    and if you talked like that around me

Yes
    Then you are a sad sack of shit that is an embarrassment to our military. You obviously weren't at any of our Service Academies you dumb fukk.

Mac4Lyfe

My brain is just fine
    The fact you oppose the Flag sickens me
    Same goes for the rest of these maggots
    I am no racist
    You grouping people as racist shows you sir
    Are a dumb pos
    Haha, you thinking protestors oppose the flag is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Who told you they oppose the flag? Where do you get your facts? Damn, you are dumb as shit. Stop while you're behind. Every time you post, you expose your idiocy. Please try using a fukkking period, so we can know when you stop talking ebonics.

firedawg

Then you are a sad sack of shit that is an embarrassment to our military. You obviously weren't at any of our Service Academies you dumb fukk.
    Lol
    Says the bed wetting idiot living in moms basement

firedawg

Haha, you thinking protestors oppose the flag is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Who told you they oppose the flag? Where do you get your facts? Damn, you are dumb as shit. Stop while you're behind. Every time you post, you expose your idiocy. Please try using a fukkking period, so we can know when you stop talking ebonics.
    They have zero clue what they are protesting for the most part

God you are dumb

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sterling should have started limping as soon as he seen the cop standing by his car.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If that were the case I'd agree.. Most blacks being shot and killed are in the act of committing crimes or up to no good. Not obeying officer orders...Known Felons and or career criminals...

I don't see alot of police injustices going on towards blacks, I'm sure it happens on occasion but nothing to protest about.. Cops have a tough job to do and they keep law and order..

As far as protesting for injustices I don't have problem with that but fans and myself surely don't need to see them protesting and disrupting our National Anthem during every NFL football game!! Pick a different platform for protest if you must..

Why can't you see that side of it? It also doesn't mean your racist either if you're disturbed by players disrupting our National Anthem during American sporting games..

Jibbby - you are one of the racists posters at SBR. The sad part is that you don't think you are a racist but you clearly have issues with blacks and Hispanics. I've told you about this many times but you won't look in the mirror because you think you treat everyone fairly, when you don't. You think you've worked in and near black and Hispanic communities, so that makes you their friend but you can't wait to make fun and put them down. Your own post convicts you. You say that most blacks are being shot and killed in the act of committing crimes or up to no good but that is not true. You say they are felons and career criminals but that is not true. You say you don't see a lot of police injustice because you only see what you want to see. Since you don't see it, of course you don't see a reason to protest.

Everything is hunky dory for you. You don't see any injustice, nor do you feel unsafe around the police. Why should you? So why should blacks complain? You see their protest as disrupting the anthem, when NO ONE has interrupted the anthem. Playing loud music or screaming while the anthem is being played would be disrupting the anthem, none of them are doing that. You want them to CONFORM. That's your problem. People that don't look like you are doing what you don't feel comfortable with. The problem is not them. The problem is you. You have the problem and until they cowtow, you are disturbed. Are you disturbed by fans not standing? Do you want to force them to stand as well?

What does any of this have to do with liberal/conservative? I would think most conservatives wouldn't give a shit?

Kermit

Stop it. If the cop saw an elderly couple in that same spot, he would have turned around got back in his car and drove away. If he saw me in my Ferrari, he would have stopped, asked me how fast have I driven it, oohed and aw'd and went on his way as well (I never got a ticket in my Ferrari BTW). But he saw a black guy and became a fukking bully. Anybody else but a black guy, that same cop would have turned a blind eye. How you don't see that shit just makes you complicit in the bullshit.
    Yeah, I'm sure that is how it would have went down.

It's 2 in the morning, for all that cop knew, they could have been in need of help or the car could be a getaway vehicle in a robbery.

All I am going to say is this.

If I am an entitled asshole that needs to park across 3 handicap parking spaces, and I see a cop standing by my car when I come out of the store and know that I am busted, the last thing that I am going to be is uncooperative with that cop.

Mac4Lyfe

They have zero clue what they are protesting for the most part

God you are dumb
    You are too dumb to even form simple sentences and you think everyone else is dumb? Haha, you are fukking funny. You don't even know that there's a period on your keyboard but EVERYONE else is clueless. You write in Ebonics, sentences that are more jumbled than Yoda but everyone else are the dummies???

Do you really think people would put themselves on the line by protesting in public and NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE PROTESTING? Fukk off. They are not as dumb as you are or a fukkking coward like you either. You can't tell another man what he should protest. Eat a bag of dicks and choke on your nuts for thinking you have some superiority over anyone else. You ain't shit. You're opinion is shit. You've never accomplished shit and no one gives a shit what you think. You are a stupid oyster. Do us all a favor and suck on a muffler.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

What I bolded above illustrates my point.. you're clearly living in a world where this does not affect you, you assume it never happens, and you don't pay attention when it does. Watch the Philando Castile video, he literally has his seatbelt on sitting in the passenger seat and was shot dead. Video of Stephon Clark (unarmed mind you) getting shot in his fukkin grandparents backyard. Alton Sterling, outside of a convenience store just being black, killed. Video of that one. Vide of Eric Garner getting choked out in NYC for selling loose cigarettes. And don't say "oh well he was breaking the law" what about these recent school shooters who got caught and taken into custody completely untouched? Please

You don't have a problem with players evoking their first amendment right, except when it inconveniences you and you wanting to watch a football game (of which they don't even televise the anthem. Who the fukk even tunes in until as soon as the game starts anyway?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Hilarious that our embarrassment of a president and his closeted homo of a vp taking a victory lap over a stupid song yet they have never lifted a finger to help vets in need.

Ditto for our "super patriotic" guys here who get all riled up about people sitting for the anthem. I don't give a shit about the anthem. It is just a song. No different than something else sung by Celine Dion or Beyonce.

When you guys put actions behind your talk, then you can sit at the grown up table. How many of you open your home, business and wallets for homeless vets? Our company now employs 9 formerly homeless vets at our facilities. They now have full time jobs, health insurance and live rent free in some homes we purchased near the facilities. We are trying to actually get our people back on their feet instead of crying about the anthem like you people.

The NFL owners are completely within their rights to demand their employees stand during anthem. The way they went about it was typical for men like them.....shady shit behind the scenes. Players will have to decide if the fines they could incur are worth it to them. The 15 yd penalty is moot if players on each team agree to sit.

Mac4Lyfe

It's 2 in the morning, for all that cop knew, they could have been in need of help or the car could be a getaway vehicle in a robbery.

If I am an entitled asshole that needs to park across 3 handicap parking spaces, and I see a cop standing by my car when I come out of the store and know that I am busted, the last thing that I am going to be is uncooperative with that cop.
    Kermit you are as dumb as these other village idiots. You've never parked your car across parking spots before late at night? You've never parked in a handicapped parking spot in the rain to run in and get something? Yes, you have and you weren't harassed. So shut the fukk up.

pattymayo

Jibbby - you are one of the racists posters at SBR. The sad part is that you don't think you are a racist but you clearly have issues with blacks and Hispanics. I've told you about this many times but you won't look in the mirror because you think you treat everyone fairly, when you don't. You think you've worked in and near black and Hispanic communities, so that makes you their friend but you can't wait to make fun and put them down. Your own post convicts you. You say that most blacks are being shot and killed in the act of committing crimes or up to no good but that is not true. You say they are felons and career criminals but that is not true. You say you don't see a lot of police injustice because you only see what you want to see. Since you don't see it, of course you don't see a reason to protest.

Everything is hunky dory for you. You don't see any injustice, nor do you feel unsafe around the police. Why should you? So why should blacks complain? You see their protest as disrupting the anthem, when NO ONE has interrupted the anthem. Playing loud music or screaming while the anthem is being played would be disrupting the anthem, none of them are doing that. You want them to CONFORM. That's your problem. People that don't look like you are doing what you don't feel comfortable with. The problem is not them. The problem is you. You have the problem and until they cowtow, you are disturbed. Are you disturbed by fans not standing? Do you want to force them to stand as well?

What does any of this have to do with liberal/conservative? I would think most conservatives wouldn't give a shit?
    What about fans who talk throughout? I've been at plenty of sporting events and people standing are just rambling on the entire time not even listening or paying attention. But that's OK?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hilarious that our embarrassment of a president and his closeted homo of a vp taking a victory lap over a stupid song yet they have never lifted a finger to help vets in need.

Ditto for our "super patriotic" guys here who get all riled up about people sitting for the anthem. I don't give a shit about the anthem. It is just a song. No different than something else sung by Celine Dion or Beyonce.

When you guys put actions behind your talk, then you can sit at the grown up table. How many of you open your home, business and wallets for homeless vets? Our company now employs 9 formerly homeless vets at our facilities. They now have full time jobs, health insurance and live rent free in some homes we purchased near the facilities. We are trying to actually get our people back on their feet instead of crying about the anthem like you people.

The NFL owners are completely within their rights to demand their employees stand during anthem. The way they went about it was typical for men like them.....shady shit behind the scenes. Players will have to decide if the fines they could incur are worth it to them. The 15 yd penalty is moot if players on each team agree to sit.
    Gritter you are wrong
    I like you bro but you are wrong
    I am a vet
    I am 70% disabled according to the VA for ptsd
    (Look up what that intales on their site)
    I still function and have for 20 years full time In society serving the public

I am sorry man but that flag is important to me

Now all you fools come bash me because I told you something personal
    I do not care
    I love my Country
    I hate where it is headed

Kermit

Kermit you are as dumb as these other village idiots. You've never parked your car across parking spots before late at night? You've never parked in a handicapped parking spot in the rain to run in and get something? Yes, you have and you weren't harassed. So shut the fukk up.
    NO, I have never done, that. Only fukking assholes like you and Sterling Brown do that kind of shit.

If I parked across 3 spaces like that and then acted like an asshole, I would have been dealt with the same way.

Go jack off in your Ferrari you clown.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8482

That is ridiculous. You are race baiting. Its pathetic. Anyone disagrees with a liberal is a racist.

What if some guys wanted to protest abortions? Some others decided the Snow Owl needs a voice. Maybe a few guys want to protest climate change? Who fukkimg cares? Where does it stop?

People go to these games for an escape from the constant politics that are injected into our every day lives. Those 3-4 hours in the stadium, there are no left or right. Just fans enjoying a sporting event. That is how it should be. Fans fukking hate these snowflakes making it about themselves. They don't want to see it.

This has absolutely nothing to do with race. Shame on anyone who claims it does.

Mac4Lyfe

What about fans who talk throughout? I've been at plenty of sporting events and people standing are just rambling on the entire time not even listening or paying attention. But that's OK?
    These guys are a bunch of liars that's why. I was at a baseball game this weekend and people didn't even stop what they were doing when the anthem was played. People were eating, drinking, walking from one concourse to another while the anthem was on. Houston is one of the most patriotic cities in the country but no one got pissed and told all the people to stop and stand with their hands on their hearts. Half the people don't even know they should face the flag and put their right hand on their heart but who the hell am I to tell them what to do???

Most of these guys are broke dik fukks that are pissed that they don't have a pot to piss in. Then they see some black guys living the lives they wish they had and they get salty as fukk. Shit is hilarious. Now Trump is saying that people should leave the country if they don't stand for the anthem. How rich of him. Maybe we should deport draft dodgers too.

Mac4Lyfe

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself you dumb ass bitch...

pattymayo

It's easy for you to have that reaction as a generic looking white dude who has never ever been looked at as a threat by police in his life. Imagine being a black guy who has dealt with this forever. What's your first reaction going to be? You're immediately reminded of earlier times in your life where you were doing nothing wrong yet followed or eyed up by a cop. Looked at weird. Questioned for no apparent reason. You're reminded of stories you've recently heard of black people getting killed for doing nothing other than being black and being in public at night. You've never had to deal with that, so you don't get it.

It's easy for you. Why can't you understand that not everyone has had those same experiences?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Gritter you are wrong
    I am a vet

I do not care
    I love my Country
    Respect for serving in the military and I understand your objections to my views. Unlike the rest of the guys piling on you actually served in the military and have a legit viewpoint. Our govt has done virtually nothing for their veterans and to me that is a crime. A shame that the guys we hired had to jump through hoops with the VA to get basic help.

Mac4Lyfe

NO, I have never done, that. Only fukking assholes like you and Sterling Brown do that kind of shit.

If I parked across 3 spaces like that and then acted like an asshole, I would have been dealt with the same way.

Go jack off in your Ferrari you clown.

You are a lying bitch... Discussion over.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Gritter you are wrong
    I am a vet

I do not care
    I love my Country
    You're the biggest socialist here... feeding on the government tit.. free health care and everything...

You should get on your knees and kiss the government's ass.. unlike you, I made it on my own

firedawg

Do us all a favor and shoot yourself you dumb ass bitch...
    Lmao
    See
    Typical loser
    Mommy hasn’t paid the rent????

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    You're the biggest socialist here... feeding on the government tit.. free health care and everything...

You should get on your knees and kiss the government's ass.. unlike you, I'm making it on my own
    How was gambling online with Al Gore?
    You fukkin fool

First ... 3456789 ... Last