Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wrong again. I simply set the record straight on pay, couldn’t give two shits about the rest of the drivel.

You on the the other hand, Opti put you on the ledge with a joke. Keep always being right, seems it’s gotten you far in life
    Right, keep telling yourself that. The whole course of this thread veered into a different direction once your skirt fell off and your leaky clam was revealed to a ravenous peanut gallery. The post was copied & pasted multiple times as exhibit A of your undoing. You've just been wiping the foam from your mouth and mopping up your vaginal discharge ever since.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Kraken highest paid nurse in America

Big Business air betting riding around in convertibles with AKs in the trunk thinks he's Tupac

Broke dik fukks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Kraken highest paid nurse in America

Big Business air betting riding around in convertibles with AKs in the trunk thinks he's Tupac

Broke dik fukks
    Yup.. BigBusiness another story teller.. Drives a fancy Merc worth more then most houses cost in America and he almost gets jacked at brothels he normally attends to get his rocks off.. LOL... Yet he can't even entertain the idea of going SBR PRO for a $100 after all this time and posting spent on SBR...

Kraken and NoBusiness a bunch of story telling broke non SBR clowns... All good not hating though.. What ever floats their boats!!! I see it all and nothing gets past me as JJ would say.. ..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    How am I gonna find that post over a year ago? I remember what you posted.. I gave you enough shit about it over the last year also.. I don't make up stuff Kraken you do.. Sorry bud. You had me thinking you were a black dude posting for the longest time.. That didn't happen out of thin air...

What ever though.. Sorry but you're a white dude.. ..

PS. You're not even an SBR PRO Kraken so there is no way you could pay me 1000 points even if I found that post of yours.. You also said you are Jits practitioner and box a bit... Lot of story telling coming from you over the years I'll give you that much..
    Lets repeat a very, very simple fact for you... I've posted numerous pics on here and I've met with different posters, so where again are you getting that I stated I was black?

Use the search function and search my posts and something like "I am black" and find it

Otherwise you're caught in yet another lie which at this point I don't see it as much of a negative for you given your word turned to shit once you said you'd storm the HS with the active shooter and we all knew you were lying about that

Run along kiddo

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Right, keep telling yourself that. The whole course of this thread veered into a different direction once your skirt fell off and your leaky clam was revealed to a ravenous peanut gallery. The post was copied & pasted multiple times as exhibit A of your undoing. You've just been wiping the foam from your mouth and mopping up your vaginal discharge ever since.
    Whatever makes you feel better. What is clear is that I set the record straight on nurse pay, especially in Seattle and the Bay Area

And when Opti mentioned you gurgling my load (which you were) you lost your shit because one dude on the internet joked you were losing an e-battle

Now is the time you quit projecting your lifestyle on me, wipe your own filthy mouth and move the fukk on, nobody here has any interest in watching you deep throat me any longer

Adios, Princess

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8467

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Eddy Munny

"What is clear is that I set the record straight on nurse pay, especially in Seattle and the Bay Area"

Never before has a grown man, all puffed up and ready for war, uttered such benign and pointless words as our dear friend Kraken, sexually confused temperature taker by day, raging black man by night. This cornball missed his calling. He should be doing pro wrestling promos, as he's clearly at ease with quotes slathered in cringe.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10958

Eddie Mulley

Are you still a snitch?

Thanks

Shute

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Eddie Mulley

Are you still a snitch?

Thanks

Shute
    Oh fukk yeah. I take all the dirt to the authorities and they give me scratch n' sniff stickers as positive reinforcement. The last one I got smells just like orange cream soda.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks
    That’s all you had to say

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

boom
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-15-18 at 12:58 AM.

Eddy Munny

Thanks
    That’s all you had to say
    Are you interested in becoming a male nurse? I hear the pay is good, if you can manage the deep seated embarrassment of occasionally having to remove chewing gum from an elderly man's butthair. It's not for everyone.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Are you interested in becoming a male nurse? I hear the pay is good, if you can manage the deep seated embarrassment of occasionally having to remove chewing gum from an elderly man's butthair. It's not for everyone.
    If you only knew.....
    You know what they say about snitches?
    Sleep comfortably

Eddy Munny

If you only knew.....
    You know what they say about snitches?
    Sleep comfortably
    So cryptic. So open-ended. It's a scintillating setup to a noir thrill ride.

You're a compelling individual, Shute. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO

Kisses

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I would never make fun of a person for their profession

If anyone wants to make fun someone...make fun of me making a pizza
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave sourtwist 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I would never make fun of a person for their profession

If anyone wants to make fun someone...make fun of me making a pizza
    Pizza is delicious. You're doing god's work. Society is indebted to you and your ilk.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Eddie, we all know you have a way with words. I don't. Krakers my boy. He should know that you're just breaking his balls, but apparently he has the focker complex. I'm shocked, TBH that he cares what anyone thinks.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Eddy funny, it isn't even June and your in mid football season swing. I hope you don't fatigue in the coming fall/winter when the true piñatas appear

shadymcgrady

Eddie, we all know you have a way with words. I don't. Krakers my boy. He should know that you're just breaking his balls, but apparently he has the focker complex. I'm shocked, TBH that he cares what anyone thinks.
    Eddy never bashed krak ab his occupation, rather his rxn to others that did. I've no dog in this fight, I'm huge fans of both posters

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Eddy funny, it isn't even June and your in mid football season swing. I hope you don't fatigue in the coming fall/winter when the true piñatas appear
    Eddie 2nd to none with the English language and creativity. I sometimes sit in astonishment after reading his posts. Wish he would use it for those more deserving...mikejamm and bigbusiness for example.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Eddy never bashed krak ab his occupation, rather his rxn to others that did. I've no dog in this fight, I'm huge fans of both posters
    Same here. We are on same page.

shadymcgrady

Same here. We are on same page.
    I find that to be a common theme

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I find that to be a common theme
    Be careful...i get a little silly sometimes

shadymcgrady

Be careful...i get a little silly sometimes
    Duly noted

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9290

Whatever makes you feel better. What is clear is that I set the record straight on nurse pay, especially in Seattle and the Bay Area

And when Opti mentioned you gurgling my load (which you were) you lost your shit because one dude on the internet joked you were losing an e-battle

Now is the time you quit projecting your lifestyle on me, wipe your own filthy mouth and move the fukk on, nobody here has any interest in watching you deep throat me any longer

Adios, Princess
    Honestly, I wasn't really meaning to take sides.

Was just ribbing him that "shut up you broke dikk" was a weirdly lame response compared to Eddy's usual comebacks.

The Kraken

That's my point

You were simply ribbing him a bit and he went bonkers about it because he assumed you thought he was losing

He's got an inferiority complex I haven't seen in a while but apparently me boasting about my salary (primarily to piss off the few early guys posting garbage) and you alluding to the idea he wcould be losing , well that sent him over

Sour I really don't care what anyone thinks of my profession, most guys here been taking ahots at me for years and I never could have cared less, still couldn't. wd's always have and always be a bitch

How often you in the gym?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

That's my point

You were simply ribbing him a bit and he went bonkers about it because he assumed you thought he was losing

He's got an inferiority complex I haven't seen in a while but apparently me boasting about my salary (primarily to piss off the few early guys posting garbage) and you alluding to the idea he wcould be losing , well that sent him over

Sour I really don't care what anyone thinks of my profession, most guys here been taking ahots at me for years and I never could have cared less, still couldn't. wd's always have and always be a bitch

How often you in the gym?
    apparently im not in the gym enough for optional not to call me crazy

fukkin guy likes to stir shit up with me all the time

guess its easy to jab from across the world....literally (not this thread)

The Kraken

So that's the post that got your panties in a wad, and the one you reported me over

Everything I posted was true but I shouldn't have added the last line, no reason for it and I apologize Eddy.

If anything was out of character for me in this thread it was that last line

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Lets repeat a very, very simple fact for you... I've posted numerous pics on here and I've met with different posters, so where again are you getting that I stated I was black?

Use the search function and search my posts and something like "I am black" and find it

Otherwise you're caught in yet another lie which at this point I don't see it as much of a negative for you given your word turned to shit once you said you'd storm the HS with the active shooter and we all knew you were lying about that

Run along kiddo
    hell, for the tally books, post a fukkin' photo here.....

I've never seen one and I've been here since 2013.....

quit saying over and over again you have posted photos, and post one to end the goddam controversy....

black out your name and social, and post a f'n w-2 with your 140K gross earnings before taxes....

when people called me out, I posted a photo, posted 1099's, etc....

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    hell, for the tally books, post a fukkin' photo here.....

I've never seen one and I've been here since 2013.....

quit saying over and over again you have posted photos, and post one to end the goddam controversy....

black out your name and social, and post a f'n w-2 with your 140K gross earnings before taxes....

when people called me out, I posted a photo, posted 1099's, etc....
    I haven't changed races since 2013

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I haven't changed races since 2013
    i didn't realize "cuckold" was a race.....

but whatever....

no photo/no w-2, no credibility.....

your an average male nurse makin' an average male nurse salary and nothing to look at....

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Sam Odom

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i didn't realize "cuckold" was a race...
    Of course it is, they came over years ago when they split from the Bukkake tribe of the Old World.

shadymcgrady

grease lightning

First ... 67891011 Last