dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

These contests are great, thanks Drew!

Increases traffic, rewards active posters, and phases out the poker onlys, well played

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Genie

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Nice to see people thankful

Better than classless and asking for more...a few in particular
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JohnGalt2341

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

We are working on some other things too. Cant reveal what they are since I don't need to have my every word dissected as in the past. Hopefully the community enjoys what we are dong.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Drew does a hell of a Job,actually all of them except JJ do that fkin clown is a idiot. JK JJ u do a good job but ur a idiot foe sure!!!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Agree. Thanks sbr

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

Yes these daily contests are awesome (and winning a few of them hasn't hurt either ). Keep it up - they sure add a nice extra cheering motivation to the games!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Nice to see people thankful

Better than classless and asking for more...a few in particular
    Yeah, you're the epitome of classless, racist piece of shit. One fuk'in minute you're all "let bygones be bygones" the next back to the same one liner loser you've always been.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

most people dont know contest in nascar and golf in more sports plenty of more contest each week try and win

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Increases traffic, rewards active posters, and phases out the poker onlys, well played

You can take your brown lips off Drew's ass puss boy. This dfraud asshole makes a shitty comment about me asking Drew for an additional contest and then he fuk'in post his lilttle ass kisser thread. You and sour puss loser can go butt fuk each other.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, you're the epitome of classless, racist piece of shit. One fuk'in minute you're all "let bygones be bygones" the next back to the same one liner loser you've always been.
    You still reporting posts when you start crap and then get scared Mikeypuss?

Mikeypuss the cowardly wuss

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol

That guy looks like forgot to take his meds

So much irony in all of his hateful posts....calling out everyone else for the things he is...need to reflect jammy...look in the mirror, if you have the guts

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

What contests?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Lol

That guy looks like forgot to take his meds

So much irony in all of his hateful posts....calling out everyone else for the things he is...need to reflect jammy...look in the mirror, if you have the guts

Yeah ok, coming from you, the racist asshole who got banned for 2 years for attacking Shari, the kindest moderator on our forum.

Look at the "I've turned over a new leaf", sourshit, giving advice on how to be a better asshole like him.

I look in the mirror just fine pal. You're the last piece of shit to be giving anyone advice.
    Have some of your own kool-aid mini troll

Now head on back over and defend your butt boys Dfraud & Hurry in their "ignore" and "e-fight challenge" threads.Yeah.... great judge of character you are.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-05-18 at 02:37 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

[QUOTE=lakerboy;27763226]What contests?[/QUOT[

u could play the contest lb
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 05-05-18 at 09:02 AM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    . Cant reveal what they are since I don't need to have my every word dissected as in the past.

Ha this is true.

If you don't cover every fine detail, ppl will find a loophole.

Guys Drew does so many more things behind the scenes than contests.

Fortunately the majority have noticed & appreciate everything you do.

The camaraderie at SBR is growing every day

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Ha this is true.
    If you don't cover every fine detail, ppl will find a loophole.
    Guys Drew does so many more things behind the scenes than contests.
    Fortunately the majority have noticed & appreciate everything you do.
    The camaraderie at SBR is growing every day
    Agree. Drew has really improved by leaps and bounds the past few months.

I remember when Drew first came over here from whatever whoreshit D-League forum he was moderating at...and he thought he was gonna be a big swinging dikk by cramming his libtard agenda all down our throats.

Right out of the box he creates his infamous "Oprah For Prez 2020" thread (which he immediately & arrogantly PINNED TO THE TOP OF FUKKIN PLAYERS TALK). So of course I instantly bitchslap him back to fukkin reality, and tell him in no uncertain terms his libtard shit ain't gonna fly over here bruh. And after SBR John and Lou and a few other heavy hitters nominate my post Drew deletes the fukk out of that thread. You can't even find an archive of that motherfukker in the Private Zone.

1000% TRUE FUKKIN STORY

But I agree he's done a pretty good job since. Drew...well done, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Yeah ok, coming from you, the racist asshole who got banned for 2 years for attacking Shari, the kindest moderator on our forum.

Look at the "I've turned over a new leaf", sourshit, giving advice on how to be a better asshole like him.

I look in the mirror just fine pal. You're the last piece of shit to be giving anyone advice.

Now head on back over and defend your butt boys Dfraud & Hurry in their "ignore" and "e-fight challenge" threads.Yeah.... great judge of character you are.
    Sbr....maybe we can just give this emoticon troll some extra points so he doesn't have to go on hate-filled rants every day...i would donate some to him every day if it meant he couldn't attack people on a daily basis.

dlowilly

Hey Mikeypuss, report any more posts lately because you got scared?

Ur a stunted, misshapen little troll tied to a stake outside a circus tent as a curiosity. Before you hit the red triangle just take a few deep breaths, you'll get through this

Mikeypuss is a report and run away cowardly wuss
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Hey Mikeypuss, report any more posts lately because you got scared?

Ur a stunted, misshapen little troll tied to a stake outside a circus tent as a curiosity. Before you hit the red triangle just take a few deep breaths, you'll get through this

Mikeypuss is a report and run away cowardly wuss

Awe little pedophile boy dfraud and the same tired ass line. Yeah, I'm really scared of a faceless video puss like you. I've seen your push ups fat fuk, I'll just throw you another hamburger and watch your greasy slim ball ass chase it like a dog.Where's you internet tough guy threats, piece of shit loser? I'm still try'in to find that alley where you're wiping come stains off your mouth. Go play with your phony money, fake video troll.

dlowilly

Awe little pedophile boy dfraud and the same tired ass line. Yeah, I'm really scared of a faceless video puss like you. I've seen your push ups fat fuk, I'll just throw you another hamburger and watch your greasy slim ball ass chase it like a dog.Where's you internet tough guy threats, piece of shit loser? I'm still try'in to find that alley where you're wiping come stains off your mouth. Go play with your phony money, fake video troll.
    Still waiting on you to tell me when and where you'll tell these lies to my face little Mikeypuss

I tried to tone it down that time so you won't get scared and report and run again
    Last edited by dlowilly; 05-05-18 at 04:09 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Still waiting on you to tell me when and where you'll tell these lies to my face little Mikeypuss

I tried to tone it down that time so you won't get scared and report and run again
    I don't really remember him from a few years ago

The guy is kissing ass in one post...he buys the mods apples

Then the guy goes off on a tourette laden rampage in the next

Guy is a train-wreck