BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Right the white devils brought HIV into America to kill the blacks off in the hoods, got it....

HIV can effect white people as well last I checked. That youtube video is crap.. Conspiracy theories to breed hate and racism.. If HIV was created in a lab then so be it but it wasn't brought to America to kill off the black people.. I'm not buying that..

The only clueless idiot is you pal.. I didn't start name calling you did also.. Typical racist black person to blame everything on the white man for their own short comings.. Same old story...
    Didn't even watch it, despite the like to dislike ratio.

How about the tulsa massacre of 1921 when jealous poor whites destroyed a thriving community of blacks that were just minding their own business?

You seeing a pattern with all of this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

So typical.

You're a joke.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

How about the tulsa massacre of 1921 when jealous poor whites destroyed a thriving community of blacks that were just minding their own business?

So typical.

You're a joke.
    I was trying to figure out why you called me what you did before. Now i know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

So typical.

You're a joke.
    There are racists in all forms of life and religions and that's just the way it goes in this world.. MLK didn't preach hate and I don't either..

You wanna blame someone blame the media.. I happen to like Black people that are cool and not full of hate myself.. Life can be cruel deal with it..Rise above..

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

There are racists in all forms of life and religions and that's just the way it goes in this world.. MLK didn't preach hate and I don't either..

You wanna blame someone blame the media.. I happen to like Black people that are cool and not full of hate myself.. Life can be cruel deal with it..Rise above..

It's no fun when the racism is directed towards you, (whitey) is it?

These days, it seems like only whites can be racist, yes?

Too bad. You'll just have to deal with it just like every other race has had to deal with it in the past.

It will be okay...... But in these times, you'll just have to deal with all of it. It's the world we live in. Like you said, life can be cruel.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's no fun when the racism is directed towards you, (whitey) is it?

These days, it seems like only whites can be racist, yes?

Too bad. You'll just have to deal with it just like every other race has had to deal with it in the past.

It will be okay...... But in these times, you'll just have to deal with all of it. It's the world we live in. Like you said, life can be cruel.
    I do deal with it.. I just hate the blame game in this day and age.. Everyone of any color has the chance to make something out of their lives.. This is America..

I'm done pal good luck...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Rip

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    What you spew out will be returned to you with interest.

Have you ever lost a parent? I have and it sucks. If you cannot show the tiniest sliver of humanity, then I feel sorry for you and your entire family.
    I really have no sorrow for a lady who created a creep who lied us into war killing thousands of our kids. Nina i hope u are around when Hillary kicks the bucket so u can give the same support.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Barbara Bush was a fine lady. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about her. She had no control what her husbands or sons did as politicians. I have a feeling the people on here criticizing her, well likely there wont be many people saying nice things about you when you pass away

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I really have no sorrow for a lady who created a creep who lied us into war killing thousands of our kids. Nina i hope u are around when Hillary kicks the bucket so u can give the same support.
    Guess what, asshat. I will. You know why? Because my momma raised me to be a decent human first and foremost. Not someone who is so filled with hate that basic human decency is beyond their capabilities. And whether or not I like Hillary (and I don't. I feel she has done more harm than good) I will still express my condolences and sympathies to her family that is left behind because of the simple fact that she is someone's mother, someone's grandmother, sister, et al.

And that fact you cannot says a heck of a lot more about you than it does me. It also reflects poorly on the job your parents did teaching you basic humanity. I am completely disgusted with you.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

There are some bitter motherfukkers here...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    There are some bitter motherfukkers here...
    True.

Rip Mrs Bush

Only first last that could pass as her husbands mother

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

You were the class of the Bush Family...RIP

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Barbara Bush is the very best "First Lady," ever to grace the White House.
    Class, no-nonsense, and humble, all in one piece.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Guess what, asshat. I will. You know why? Because my momma raised me to be a decent human first and foremost. Not someone who is so filled with hate that basic human decency is beyond their capabilities. And whether or not I like Hillary (and I don't. I feel she has done more harm than good) I will still express my condolences and sympathies to her family that is left behind because of the simple fact that she is someone's mother, someone's grandmother, sister, et al.

And that fact you cannot says a heck of a lot more about you than it does me. It also reflects poorly on the job your parents did teaching you basic humanity. I am completely disgusted with you.
    Why don't u list all the harm Hillary has created compared to the Bush Family and see if u can leave out the Fox News propaganda and i couldn't give a dik if u are disgusted by me. Hey you are okay with her son lying us into war killing thousands of our kids. Shows u what kind of parents created you.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You were the class of the Bush Family...RIP
    That is not saying much but you are probably right
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Barbara Bush was a fine lady. I have never heard anyone say a bad word about her. She had no control what her husbands or sons did as politicians. I have a feeling the people on here criticizing her, well likely there wont be many people saying nice things about you when you pass away
    Just like u think Golden State is better without Curry LMFAO you would be wrong about your other scenario

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Why don't u list all the harm Hillary has created compared to the Bush Family and see if u can leave out the Fox News propaganda and i couldn't give a dik if u are disgusted by me. Hey you are okay with her son lying us into war killing thousands of our kids. Shows u what kind of parents created you.
    Why come on here and spit hate when a good lady has died,u fkin libs have let trump triple the hatred in ur heart and cant get over it.If Michelle Obama died i wouldnt come on to a thread talking shit about her dumbass husband and all the stupid ass shit that idiot did the same day she died.Get over it son and be glad its a republican country once again.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Bringing up your political views or even Hillary in this thread when the thread is about Mrs Bush just lowers your credibility....Can't you just say something nice about Mrs Bush, than go back to the Breitbart web site to spew your hate???
    Last edited by HockeyRocks; 04-18-18 at 04:17 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Bringing up your political views or even Hillary in this thread when the thread is about Mrs Bush just lowers your credibility....Can't you just say something nice about Mrs Bush, than go back to the Breitbart web site to spew your hate???
    U want some of her nasty quotes thru the years dikwad. I hold people accountable. I don’t give passes because they died. If the truth stings then maybe ur bleeding heart shoudn’t be posting on these type of sites. Capiche.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Why come on here and spit hate when a good lady has died,u fkin libs have let trump triple the hatred in ur heart and cant get over it.If Michelle Obama died i wouldnt come on to a thread talking shit about her dumbass husband and all the stupid ass shit that idiot did the same day she died.Get over it son and be glad its a republican country once again.
    If Michelle Obama died u would call her a monkey just like when she was alive. By the way Trump put this family in place in the primaries so you sound like a hypocrite. Obama once said that if he watched Fox News he wouldn’t vote for himself either. Basically saying what a bunch of brainwash jackasses we have in this country.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Every first lady that I can remember were good people.. I even think Michele Obama has a good heart and she was a decent first lady. she worked with children and what not.... Barbara Bush was solid for sure also..

Barbara was one of the tougher ones which I appreciate..

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

If Michelle Obama died u would call her a monkey just like when she was alive. By the way Trump put this family in place in the primaries so you sound like a hypocrite. Obama once said that if he watched Fox News he wouldn’t vote for himself either. Basically saying what a bunch of brainwash jackasses we have in this country.
    I feel sorry for your family

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Like wise if you only watch CNN and MSNBC you'd think Trump is the Anti-Christ.. Lol...

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Lololol im sure if trump watched cnn and msnbc he wouldnt vote for himself either so what a dumbass point. Dude u fkin lost dont let politics take over ur life. Not that serious u libs lost and penetrate u would think someone took ur wife or ur husbands . It will be ok,the sun will still come up tomorrow buddy.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Clutchut12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

What's obvious to some isn't obvious to all. Some people need some time to reflect so things can become more clear.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thor is seeking attention with the rapid fire against the grain posts.. Work with him fellas he's not a bad guy...

He can be a jerk at times though..

Points Awarded:

Jayvegas420 gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140

Thor is seeking attention with the rapid fire against the grain posts.. Work with him fellas he's not a bad guy...

He can be a jerk at times though..

Wrong again Jibby. I cant stand hypocrites and brainwash retards. Go over to the Pop thread and see why i can’t stand hypocrite republicans. Imagine hating on a guy because his view are not their brainwashed views. Hating on a guy when his wife dies. Now over here we have a woman who had a despicable husband who sucked in Sadam and created the first Iraq war. Than we have a son who lies us into another Iraq war killing and maiming over 100 thousand of our very own soldiers because of his awful lie and lets not forget his VP outed one of our very own CIA agents. You see the bar is set very high for democrats. Now with Republicans u can lie us into war. Sit one your hands when 9/11 happen than go after people who had nothing to do with it. Oh and of course insult women, Mexicans and the handicapped and a guy like me is supposed to approve of this nonsense? I always do get a chuckle out of the Fox News propaganda machine which has created you gullible dumb fuks.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    I feel sorry for your family
    My family is solid Jitbag. You are a brainwashed sheep and proud of it. Go figure.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

thor is too real for sbr

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i saw a kangaroo and now i don't see it just vanished into thin air

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    thor is too real for sbr
    U see how they go after my family or some silly shit like that but my last post before this they won’t say shit JT. Can u imagine if a democrat was in charge when 9/11 happen. These no good rotten fuks would be chirping about that each and every day. Heck they even had nitwits running around blaming Bill Clinton with 9/11. That propaganda machine at Fox can make these morons believe anything. Some how Fox has become the real news to these asshats.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

U want some of her nasty quotes thru the years dikwad. I hold people accountable. I don’t give passes because they died. If the truth stings then maybe ur bleeding heart shoudn’t be posting on these type of sites. Capiche.
    Thor - Barbara Bush served this country. I seriously doubt she had ANY influence on the politics of that day. Most first Ladies can only be a silent example. She did a lot of good work here in Houston for young people. I'm not aware of her nasty quotes through the years? It really doesn't matter to me. Most people do what they think is best for themselves, their families, their country. Most people make mistakes if they live long enough. Only God knows if they truly changed their heart. I hold no grudge over no man or woman. I have nothing but love for Mrs. Bush, may she rest in peace.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

U see how they go after my family or some silly shit like that but my last post before this they won’t say shit JT. Can u imagine if a democrat was in charge when 9/11 happen. These no good rotten fuks would be chirping about that each and every day. Heck they even had nitwits running around blaming Bill Clinton with 9/11. That propaganda machine at Fox can make these morons believe anything. Some how Fox has become the real news to these asshats.
    its amazing how politics, race, and religion divides people. Powerful tools that divide, I wish people could see through the bs.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Of course I would be sorry if Michelle Obama died. She has 2 daughters that love her. She has a husband who loves her. If they manage to get to 72 or 73 years of marriage as well (not sure how old they were when they got married) my heart would break for him as well. That is his life partner, the woman he created life with, built a life with, argued with, and loved.

It's called basic human decency. That isn't a political issue. It's a human one.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BadNina 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrong again Jibby. I cant stand hypocrites and brainwash retards. Go over to the Pop thread and see why i can’t stand hypocrite republicans. Imagine hating on a guy because his view are not their brainwashed views. Hating on a guy when his wife dies. Now over here we have a woman who had a despicable husband who sucked in Sadam and created the first Iraq war. Than we have a son who lies us into another Iraq war killing and maiming over 100 thousand of our very own soldiers because of his awful lie and lets not forget his VP outed one of our very own CIA agents. You see the bar is set very high for democrats. Now with Republicans u can lie us into war. Sit one your hands when 9/11 happen than go after people who had nothing to do with it. Oh and of course insult women, Mexicans and the handicapped and a guy like me is supposed to approve of this nonsense? I always do get a chuckle out of the Fox News propaganda machine which has created you gullible dumb fuks.
    Just curious how old are you Thor? I read this above and you seem to hate everything that Republicans stand for.. I was once a liberal and Democrat.. I live in California.. Brainwashing goes both ways I've seen it.. I've experienced it.. Gotta take political sides and hate the other, that only divides America...

I don't see it that way now.. I see what is going on as making America Great again. I like what's going on now with Trump.. You should too. It's ok to hate Trump and his personality but look at the job he's doing.. World is becoming a safer place.. More jobs and the economy is rolling.. Is it really that bad right now for you Thor?

Can you not find a job now if you open up the classifieds? Let's keep it real now and keep it American... Forget about politics..

First 123 Last