As far as the guy I don't like.

Since I usually try to teach something about gambling with sports plays I post, I suppose it's that guy who can't get it, or already knows it all and ego won't let him learn, who decides to just troll and make it difficult or impossible for everyone else.

They become a grammar cop over the 1 in 1000 error or be the only guy out of hundreds who says things like "such a long post that says nothing" or ignoring the bold type with "where's the play" while everyone else is building off of lessons, nominating, and furthering the discussions.

Posters don't see it but those guys, whether they have a failed perspective, lack of critical thinking, or think because they've been around a long time they know all, often let their egos get in the way of the forum getting real sports betting info from insiders who can shed light on an industry plagued by myth.

Sometimes those guys misplace their own experience or vicariously experience part of the world such that they really can't see the forest because the trees are in the way.

Because it is such an elusive forest, it's already tough enough to teach and to learn some concepts; having an unjustified ego while still being stuck in the trees, or worse, never helps.

These posters would have been better off asking questions. Non of us are excluded, we should all be constantly trying to learn more about sports betting as we all have so much to learn.