coolwHip807
    coolwHip807's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1468

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    From what I've read, it doesn't look like it was a planned disappearance. Not when there is witnesses seeing him hiking and also his planned dinner with his mom.
    Did they find his wallet in the car? If not, did they look at any bank activity as a possible lead? Also in one of the interviews on tv, the guy said Dave was expected to be back early Sunday morning, but then there are reports he was to be back by 4 pm for dinner? Not sure which is correct.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by coolwHip807 View Post
    Did they find his wallet in the car? If not, did they look at any bank activity as a possible lead? Also in one of the interviews on tv, the guy said Dave was expected to be back early Sunday morning, but then there are reports he was to be back by 4 pm for dinner? Not sure which is correct.
    I watched that interview too

Another inconsistency is the time line

First he was to be at his moms at 4pm, then it was 4:30

The witnesses first saw him at 3pm, then it was 3:15 on the interview

If I'm Metro, I'm turning this from missing person to homicide investigation by today

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

From what I've read, it doesn't look like it was a planned disappearance. Not when there is witnesses seeing him hiking and also his planned dinner with his mom.
    I've seen the "no way he'd plan dinner with his mom if he was planning to disappear" sentiment now a few times here..... If the guy is good and wants to truly disappear, what better way than to play into exactly that sentiment?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I've seen the "no way he'd plan dinner with his mom if he was planning to disappear" sentiment now a few times here..... If the guy is good and wants to truly disappear, what better way than to play into exactly that sentiment?
    sharp

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Im disgusted what people write here. Lets wait if guy is found alive and then make accusation,or conspiracy theories. I wanna throw up when read posts from guys living in their parents basement.

Auto Donk

I think everyone here is hoping that Dave is found alive and OK....

pointing out a few things here and there about theories or "outside the box" thinking is not necessarily disrespectful, and may lead to a vigorous, wide-ranging assessment of the evidence that does exist, instead of the oft ill-advised tunnel vision that can impede an investigation.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Im disgusted what people write here. Lets wait if guy is found alive and then make accusation,or conspiracy theories. I wanna throw up when read posts from guys living in their parents basement.
    It has been more than a week, wake the fuk up pal.

Auto Donk

candidly, as time passes, the best outcome may be a bender/possible amnesia/intentional break from the day to day grind.....

the alternatives have much less desirable endings.... unless he's equipped with a lighter for heat, and the ability to find subsistence, one hopes he pops up some where as opposed to being found on the mountain deceased.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

If he is not mobile then he is well into the need a miracle stage.

He had planned to spend one night anyway so I assume he had cold temp provisions.

Amnesia from a fall is as good as any. Hope we get some news today.

moojoo

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Will your crap help? Have mercy to his family and friends,they are reading all the bs. He is member of this comunity,admins should shut this thread,it is not helping at all.

Auto Donk

I could do without the personal attacks on one another....

some ragin' idiot the other day went off on me for mentioning the dessert scrub brush that is in much of the area being seached.... f'n jerk ripped my head off....

well, maybe he can tell me what kind of terrain this dessert scrub brush-laden area being searched is:

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

I wanna throw up when read posts from guys living in their parents basement.
    Go ahead and boot if it makes you feel better.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29102

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

Will your crap help? Have mercy to his family and friends,they are reading all the bs. He is member of this comunity,admins should shut this thread,it is not helping at all.
    I don't know what crap you are referring too as I haven't said much on the matter. But as far as SBR involvement maybe you should check out post #317. I think she said it best.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Hope he is found well. Prayers for the rescuers to find him.

moojoo

I don't know what crap you are referring too as I haven't said much on the matter. But as far as SBR involvement maybe you should check out post #317. I think she said it best.
    Wasnt referring to your posts,just in general. My opinion is if you cant help dont get involved(again in general).

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No I don’t think it is. We don’t do a morality or personality check on everyone who signs up here, nor am I or any other staff member responsible for what adults choose to say. People are free to express their opinions all over this site whether you or I think they’re in good taste or not. Having someone genuinely offer a theory or ask a question isn’t being a troll or deliberately offensive in my opinion. If anything I’m actually extremely proud of how respectful and genuine our posters have been regarding David. No snarky remarks save maybe one I can think of and that’s amazing considering we’re probably the most sarcastic and goofy group of all! We’re all just trying the best we can to help somehow I think
    If this were true, the post I made wouldn't have been deleted. Needless to say, it's obvious that this is no typical case and that there's a decent chance that this disappearance is intentional.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think since he was a gambler you need to explore did he owe big amount of money out??

It would be one of the 1st things I would check

Gamblers raise red flags period hate to say it

Auto Donk

looks like the terrain is fairly well-suited for aerial searches, and isn't overly dense (photos 3-6 below)....

1. general location on the map....

2. little closer:

3. closer still:

4-6... close ups/moving around:

jjgold

Auto good stuff

Auto Donk

if he was around the n. loop area (news report), it's depicted below....

RangeFinder

They are the ones that asked for help, so help they got, whether through suggestions or donation. I'm sure they knew some outrages posts were coming. Its the nature of social media.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I’m pretty sure if the Bash was this week, almost all of us that are attending would be out there helping with the search.

However, if I’m spending my time doing that. I would expect others to be looking at other possibilities. Checking bank accounts, Internet activity, phone records and other possible leads.

Still don’t understand why his wallet wasn’t with him.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

I haven't read every single word, but have they checked any local hospitals ?

maybe early on he was injured and he didn't know his way, knocked on the head, something out of the norm ?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I’m pretty sure if the Bash was this week, almost all of us that are attending would be out there helping with the search.

However, if I’m spending my time doing that. I would expect others to be looking at other possibilities. Checking bank accounts, Internet activity, phone records and other possible leads.

agree about helping with the search. Why would he need his wallet while hiking ?

Some people that go to a park to jog will leave their wallet in their car.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I haven't read every single word, but have they checked any local hospitals ?

maybe early on he was injured and he didn't know his way, knocked on the head, something out of the norm ?
    They have checked hospitals according to his nephew

Auto Donk

my mom and sister used to watch some soap opera called "days of our lives", and in it some dude got konked on the head and woke up in the arms of some sexy red head, who renamed him based on some initials on a ring, and generally recreated his life around having a relationship with her.....

think it was marty hansen/mickey horton (actual) name....

for the next eight years (or so it seemed), he had the original woman and the new woman trying to outdo themselves to win his affection.....

if it's the amnesia route with Dave, he could wind up like ol Marty/Mickey..... women givin' their very best to him in their wooing ways....

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

now that im allowed to post in this thread again...here is my thinking (im sure police already know this)

can we be 100% certain it was him that was spotted

was he going into or out of his hike at that time

i think someone said about his car found, where was that in relation to him being spotted and was he spotted going towards his car or away from it

given last statement, if away or towards car...what time did he leave and what time was he spotted going in the certain direction

RudyRuetigger

has anyone logged into his social media?

has any new person recently followed him anywhere on social media?

where did his cell phone last ping

im not asking for answers for myself

im just saying maybe family members can use this

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    now that im allowed to post in this thread again...here is my thinking (im sure police already know this)

can we be 100% certain it was him that was spotted

was he going into or out of his hike at that time

i think someone said about his car found, where was that in relation to him being spotted and was he spotted going towards his car or away from it

given last statement, if away or towards car...what time did he leave and what time was he spotted going in the certain direction
    Read my posts and it will answer most of your ?'s

RudyRuetigger

Read my posts and it will answer most of your ?'s
    11 pages long bro

i assume that means the questions i asked are insignificant

just say, was he spotted with certainty and was he going towards or away from car?

THANKS

jjgold

Of course we would all go
    Need good ending here

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

RangeFinder

According to witnesses, he was spotted at 3-3:30 on Saturday afternoon. Location was near the vehicle. He was suppose to have dinner with his mom at 4-4:30 in Vegas. Its about an hour drive to Vegas from location of the vehicle.

RudyRuetigger

According to witnesses, he was spotted at 3-3:30 on Saturday afternoon. Location was near the vehicle. He was suppose to have dinner with his mom at 4-4:30 in Vegas. Its about an hour drive to Vegas from location of the vehicle.
    but was he going towards the vehicle or away from it when spotted?

RudyRuetigger

if towards the vehicle, how far away from it

i mean you can make foul play a major part if he wasnt that far away

First ... 891011121314 ... Last