Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Blockchain question

Im pretty new to bitcoin stuff,if i have a blockchain account and i want to go to egifter.com to buy som3 giftcards can i just transfer the payment from blockchain right to egifter?

Clutchut12

Also can i send bitcoin right to a bank account and how would i do that

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Copied this to the Bitcoin Forum in hopes of helping you get replies.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Copied this to the Bitcoin Forum in hopes of helping you get replies.
    Thanks Hman i know we have alot of frieken bitcoin experts here so somebody knows

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I'm assuming you mean the Blockchain app.

1. Yes. (Without having used it but seeing they accept Bitcoin) When you checkout, select that you're paying with Bitcoin (not Bitcoin Cash). Egifter should give you a QR code to scan on the Blockchain app which should fill in the address field, and then you fill in the Bitcoin amount they want you to send as payment (make sure to triple check the amount is sent). They'll likely give you the gift card once there's a confirmation of the transaction on the Bitcoin Ledger.

2. You can't send Bitcoin straight to your bank for cash. You have to sell the bitcoin on an exchange and withdraw the money from the exchange. What country do you live in? Depending where you live decides which exchange may be best.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 04-12-18 at 10:46 AM.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I'm assuming you mean the Blockchain app.

1. Yes. (Without having used it but seeing they accept Bitcoin) When you checkout, select that you're paying with Bitcoin (not Bitcoin Cash). Egifter should give you a QR code to scan on the Blockchain app which should fill in the address field, and then you fill in the Bitcoin amount they want you to send as payment (make sure to triple check the amount is sent). They'll likely give you the gift card once there's a confirmation of the transaction on the Bitcoin Ledger.

2. You can't send Bitcoin straight to your bank for cash. You have to sell the bitcoin on an exchange and withdraw the money from the exchange. What country do you live in? Depending where you live decides which exchange may be best.
    Live in us,i thunk il just do the egifter,have u ever done egifter? Do they email cards oretty quick

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Live in us,i thunk il just do the egifter,have u ever done egifter? Do they email cards oretty quick
    I do gyft all the time and love it again now that the miners fees are low its great....I am sure egifter is pretty much the same....On gyft it is basically instant as I just buy them for myself and use the android wallet app to store the cards...they also throw out freebies like 10$ off a $100 on certain cards and when I signed up they also gave a discount bonus off your first....Its a great add on to use in coordination with bitpay card

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I do gyft all the time and love it again now that the miners fees are low its great....I am sure egifter is pretty much the same....On gyft it is basically instant as I just buy them for myself and use the android wallet app to store the cards...they also throw out freebies like 10$ off a $100 on certain cards and when I signed up they also gave a discount bonus off your first....Its a great add on to use in coordination with bitpay card
    Ok great man thanks thats what i needed to hear!!!

Clutchut12

Egifters.com doesnt give me a address to make a payment just a bar code? How do i get that to my blockchain wallet

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Egifters.com doesnt give me a address to make a payment just a bar code? How do i get that to my blockchain wallet
    There should be a way to copy and paste...if not have to just scan the QR code with phone and it will process the invoice