BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Julian Edelman helps stop potential school shooter via social media

Lawd jesus. What in the hell is going on with white kids and school shootings.

New England Patriots
    wide receiver Julian Edelman is prolific on his personal Instagram account, and his interaction with those who follow him may have prevented a potential tragedy.

As first reported in the New York Times, Edelman was visiting former teammate Danny Amendola in Texas in late March when he received a direct message on Instagram that read, "Dude, there is a kid in your comment section says he s going to shoot up a school, I think you should alert the authority."
    In an interview with the Times, Edelman explained that he notified his assistant in Boston, who found the message that read: "I'm going to shoot my school up watch the news."

Edelman's assistant then called 911, and the message was ultimately traced by authorities to a 14-year-old boy in Port Huron, Michigan. When police arrived at the boy's home, according to the Times, he admitted to posting the threat. Authorities also found two rifles that belonged to his mother, a police chief told the Times.

The boy was taken to a juvenile-detention center and remains there after being charged with making a false report of a threat of terrorism.

Edelman plans to send something to the Instagram follower who alerted him about the threat, telling the Times that the person is the "real hero."
    "It's not good enough anymore to disregard comments like those as offhanded," said Don Yee, who is Edelman's agent. "All of us, including players, are learning together to take these kinds of things very seriously."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...school-shooter

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

black kids do most of their shooting in the streets, they would need to attend school to do so there.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    black kids do most of their shooting in the streets, they would need to attend school to do so there.
    blacks shoot in the streets at people that did them wrong most of the time.

white kids shoot up schools filled with innocent kids just there to learn.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yeah those blacks DESERVE to die and ain't innocent!!!

unless a cop shoots them in the act of a crime, then they be angels!!!!

right?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yeah those blacks DESERVE to die and ain't innocent!!!

unless a cop shoots them in the act of a crime, then they be angels!!!!

right?
    It's a lot worse shooting some teachers and innocent kids that don't even know you to begin with than a person shooting someone that did them wrong.

Lets take this guy for example......

He was one sick fkk

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

black lives that did some one wrong matter less

I like it!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I like it!
    Roasted !!!

BeatTheJerk

Big Bizzzness always callin’ out “color(s) me bad”. Look I’m as tan as they come on this forum block regarding racial injustice, if you searched my queue history, but Bizzy your shit is tired son. You jellyfish like a mofo, stay woke fam. (Yes I just mocked you & no I don’t talk like that).

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I like it!
    If Mr. Edleman never alerted the authorities, there's no telling how many white kids this white boy would have mowed down. He already had the rifles and was ready to go.

There has got to be something in the water or medication these days for these school shootings to be happening more frequently.

The columbine shooting for example. How the school didn't see that something was about to go down is beyond me. Just look at these fkkers in a school photo less than 1 week before the shooting.

Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-04-18 at 07:50 PM.

Underdog5229

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

Yeah, someone was wearing a blue shirt on the wrong side of the hood. dude has a car i want. dude has a pocket full of money lets shoot em. LOL at only shooting because someone did em wrong. according to most blacks, everyone has done them wrong. the world has impoverished them right?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I think we can all agree on this

all the kids and adults killed in schools lives MATTER MORE than the Blacks killed in the streets because they disrespected a guy from a different set on social media and did him wrong.

first thing is first. We need to value and protect the lives that matter more

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yeah, someone was wearing a blue shirt on the wrong side of the hood. dude has a car i want. dude has a pocket full of money lets shoot em. LOL at only shooting because someone did em wrong. according to most blacks, everyone has done them wrong. the world has impoverished them right?
    No black kid has ever done anything as heinous as walking into an elementary school and killing a bunch of kindergartners and first graders days before christmas.

/fact

BeatTheJerk

If Mr. Edleman never alerted the authorities, there's no telling how many white kids this white boy would have mowed down.

There has got to be something in the water or medication these days for these school shootings to be happening more frequently.
    Bullying, awkwardness, socially Inadequate white boys that get no pussy & have no friends feel the need to vent with Anarchy. Most Black boys don’t ever experience this type of loneliness & rejection & if they do they have “thick skin” & don’t give a penetrate. Just two different walks of life Bizzzy.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

No black kid has ever done anything as heinous as walking into an elementary school and killing a bunch of kindergartners and first graders days before christmas.

/fact

why do you keep talking about perpetrators more?

let's come together to protect victims

who should we protect more? who is dying more? whose lives matter?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Bullying, awkwardness, socially Inadequate white boys that get no pussy & have no friends feel the need to vent with Anarchy. Most Black boys don’t ever experience this type of loneliness & rejection & if they do they have “thick skin” & don’t give a penetrate. Just two different walks of life Bizzzy.
    so what caused the lunatic to shoot up kindergartners? He certainly wasn't being bullied by them, he certainly wasn't interacting with them, he certainly wasn't friends with them and he certainly wasn't rejected by any of the female kindergarteners, so why?

what on earth could possibly be so bad in his life that he does something so unspeakable?

BeatTheJerk

so what caused the lunatic to shoot up kindergartners? He certainly wasn't being bullied by them, he certainly wasn't interacting with them, he certainly wasn't friends with them and he certainly wasn't rejected by any of the female kindergarteners, so why?

what on earth could possibly be so bad in his life that he does something so unspeakable?
    He randomly chose them, probably by the way of convenience, But you bet your ass everything I said above that kid was going through or had went through.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

why do you keep talking about perpetrators more?

let's come together to protect victims

who should we protect more? who is dying more? whose lives matter?
    I don't understand why you are trying to draw away from the topic at hand, sir.

The article is about Mr. Edleman alerting the authorities from some sick lunatic that was able to kill some kids he didn't even know. That is what the title states, sir.

why do you feel the need to shy away from the topic at hand. We're not talking about blacks right now. We're talking about the white boy that almost killed some kids.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I don't understand why you are trying to draw away from the topic at hand, sir.

The article is about Mr. Edleman alerting the authorities from some sick lunatic that was able to kill some kids he didn't even know. That is what the title states, sir.

why do you feel the need to shy away from the topic at hand. We're not talking about blacks right now. We're talking about the white boy that almost killed some kids.
    I was responding to a comment of yours....

if you want the thread to stay on topic

you should stay on topic during your replies, madam

Edelman is a god damn hero and an elite wr talent

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He randomly chose them, probably by the way of convenience, But you bet your ass everything I said above that kid was going through or had went through.
    Now how on earth could you possibly have determined that? He left no manifesto or diary about anything.

But let us entertain the idea that he was bullied and not getting any pussy..... Even if that was the case, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to take his frustrations out on little 5 and 6 year olds. And to think one moment they were thinking about what kind of presents they had under the tree and the next moment, gun fire.

something doesn't add up.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Now how on earth could you possibly have determined that? He left no manifesto or diary about anything.

you got manifestos or diaries from the killers of all the black youff that "did someone wrong" killers?

or you talking out your ass?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I was responding to a comment of yours....

if you want the thread to stay on topic

you should stay on topic during your replies, madam

No sir. My reply to underdog was a fact. Your reply to my reply to him was purely opinionated.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

you got manifestos or diaries from the killers of all the black youff that "did someone wrong" killers?

or you talking out your ass?
    Sir, there you go going off topic again talking about blacks. It is a 100% FACT that he left no manifesto or diary, as mentioned by the FBI.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

If Mr. Edleman never alerted the authorities, there's no telling how many white kids this white boy would have mowed down. He already had the rifles and was ready to go.

The columbine shooting for example. How the school didn't see that something was about to go down is beyond me. Just look at these fkkers in a school photo less than 1 week before the shooting.

School shootings were practically unheard of back then. Nobody had any reason to think this pic meant they were gonna shoot the place up.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    School shootings were practically unheard of back then. Nobody had any reason to think this pic meant they were gonna shoot the place up.
    The principle/faculty were dumbasses. They AT THE VERY LEAST should have called them into the office to talk about what they did being extremely inappropriate and/or suspension.

It's a school picture for christ sake

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Here's a much better photo to see that these demons were up to no good and should have been called in to the office. Look at the photo. All of the other kids are having a good time, yet at the very top left, there is no smiling and look serious pointing imaginary guns. It's not just one of them doing it either. IT'S 4 OF THEM.

The principle/faculty really dropped the ball of that one. Less than 1 week later.....

BeatTheJerk

But let us entertain the idea that he was bullied and not getting any pussy..... Even if that was the case, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to take his frustrations out on little 5 and 6 year olds. And to think one moment they were thinking about what kind of presents they had under the tree and the next moment, gun fire.

something doesn't add up.
    Calculated & educated guess pal. Also common sense goes a long way in life, it’s my theory that is all. No need to question anything I said further. I’m fully capable of understanding that the entire world will have no idea exactly why he chose 2nd & 3rd graders. It’s horrific & satanic. That behavior stems from the fallen angel the devil himself. It’s his will, God’s will is overtaken every single f u c k i n g day that we endure on this planet to the lost souls.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 04-04-18 at 09:53 PM.

Underdog5229

lets be real here, blacks make up roughly 13% of the population, but let me leave this here

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
    And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

There are dumb fuks no matter the race in this world. there is good and bad people of all colors and creeds, but your race baiting bullshit is old.

so they make up 13% of the population, but committed 52%(not a typo) 52% of the murders. if i had time im sure i could find that they have committed at least that percent or higher of the violent crimes in the US as well.
    Last edited by Underdog5229; 04-04-18 at 10:32 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

lets be real here, blacks make up roughly 13% of the population, but let me leave this here

It’s true that around 13 per cent of Americans are black, according to the latest estimates from the US Census Bureau.
    And yes, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008.

There are dumb fuks no matter the race in this world. there is good and bad people of all colors and creeds, but your race baiting bullshit is old.

so they make up 13% of the population, but committed 52%(not a typo) 52% of the murders. if i had time im sure i could find that they have committed at least that percent or higher of the violent crimes in the US as well.
    And this highly disproportionate tendency towards violent behavior is exactly why the Police(White, Black, and Hispanic officers) treat black male suspects differently than they do with other races.

Now this cop was completely in the wrong, but this is the kind of bullshit that pushes them over the edge.

You call the Police for help, and when they get there to help you, your knuckle head kid treats them like this.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-04-18 at 10:45 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

The title is about Edleman stopping a white kid from committed a deadly school shooting.

It seems like you are having a hard time focusing on the original article and just HAVE to include blacks in it as well.

Lets stick with the topic at hand, which is little Timmy about to go on a shooting spree at his school.

The Florida massacre was bad enough.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

It really is quite hilarious seeing this though. I post a story about some white kid telling the entire world he is going to shoot up his school and then posters come out of the woodwork saying:

but but blacks do this
    but but blacks do that
    but but 13%

You have an extremely hard time focusing on the topic at hand. Again, the topic is about a would be school shooter. I said nothing about blacks, yet you just have to include blacks into everything in retaliation. It's like a knee jerk reaction. The "13%" is your response for everything, while at the same time, there are far more blacks in college than in prison. That 13% being responsible for 50% of crimes doesn't even include all of the imprisonments of innocent blacks being falsely locked up by some racist piece of shyt judge. Every single day we are hearing about a black man being falsely imprisoned, only to be released years later. Funny how none of you want to talk about that. You just have to wonder how many innocent blacks are still falsely imprisoned to this very day

Prisons make a fortune housing prisoners.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-04-18 at 11:24 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It really is quite hilarious seeing this though. I post a story about some white kid telling the entire world he is going to shoot up his school and then posters come out of the woodwork saying:

but but blacks do this
    but but blacks do that
    but but 13%

You have an extremely hard time focusing on the topic at hand. Again, the topic is about a would be school shooter. I said nothing about blacks, yet you just have to include blacks into everything in retaliation. It's like a knee jerk reaction. The "13%" is your response for everything, while at the same time, there are far more blacks in college than in prison. That 13% being responsible for 50% of crimes doesn't even include all of the imprisonments of innocent blacks being falsely locked up by some racist piece of shyt judge. Every single day we are hearing about a black man being falsely imprisoned, only to be released years later. Funny how none of you want to talk about that.
    The 13% that = the 50% is the reason for all of that.

Christ, a few years ago right down the street from me, 2 black teens and one 20 year black man shot an unarmed black guy(who was in training to be a police officer) 14 times. The man was picking up his girlfriend from a house party and these guys apparently didn't want her to leave, which led to the shooting. One of the teens(who was 19) that shot the man had been involved in killing another man on the other side of town not even a year prior. Now why was this guy out of jail already after killing someone not even a year earlier? Black Privilege?

Funny thing about this black cop-in-training that was killed, when the cops showed up, the 3 guys that killed him were still there and not one of the 50+ people at the party said a fukking word about who did it.

I am sick of hearing about this falsely accused bullshit.

BeatTheJerk

but but blacks do this
    but but blacks do that
    but but 13%

You have an extremely hard time focusing on the topic at hand. Again, the topic is about a would be school shooter. I said nothing about blacks, yet you just have to include blacks into everything in retaliation. It's like a knee jerk reaction. The "13%" is your response for everything, while at the same time, there are far more blacks in college than in prison. That 13% being responsible for 50% of crimes doesn't even include all of the imprisonments of innocent blacks being falsely locked up by some racist piece of shyt judge. Every single day we are hearing about a black man being falsely imprisoned, only to be released years later. Funny how none of you want to talk about that. You just have to wonder how many innocent blacks are still falsely imprisoned to this very day

Prisons make a fortune housing prisoners.
    You didn’t hear any of that shit from me, just sayin’ ......

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Big Bidnezz threads

If only black people could get a fair shake

His a avatar and signature have me cracking up

BigBusiness

The game has changed so much in 22 years

Winning the Razz tournament bracelet here before long in Vegas

tattoos , snapbacks
    get cha mah fukkin head cracked
    with a lead bat
    For some shit Ya said I ain’t hearin that
    cuz I been around and I seen some thangs

You need money? Well I need the same

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The 13% that = the 50% is the reason for all of that.

Christ, a few years ago right down the street from me, 2 black teens and one 20 year black man shot an unarmed black guy(who was in training to be a police officer) 14 times. The man was picking up his girlfriend from a house party and these guys apparently didn't want her to leave, which led to the shooting. One of the teens(who was 19) that shot the man had been involved in killing another man on the other side of town not even a year prior. Now why was this guy out of jail already after killing someone not even a year earlier? Black Privilege?

Funny thing about this black cop-in-training that was killed, when the cops showed up, the 3 guys that killed him were still there and not one of the 50+ people at the party said a fukking word about who did it.

I am sick of hearing about this falsely accused bullshit.
    The fact still remains that there are a LOT of falsely accused black men in prison that artificially inflate the percentage and there is a reason for that....

The figures show that the United States has locked up more people than any other country: a half million more than China, which has a population five times greater than the U.S. Statistics reveal that the United States holds 25% of the world’s prison population, but only 5% of the world’s people. From less than 300,000 inmates in 1972, the jail population grew to 2 million by the year 2000. In 1990 it was one million. Ten years ago there were only five private prisons in the country, with a population of 2,000 inmates; now, there are 100, with 62,000 inmates. It is expected that by the coming decade, the number will hit 360,000, according to reports.What has happened over the last 10 years? Why are there so many prisoners?

“The private contracting of prisoners for work fosters incentives to lock people up. Prisons depend on this income. Corporate stockholders who make money off prisoners’ work lobby for longer sentences, in order to expand their workforce. The system feeds itself,” says a study by the Progressive Labor Party, which accuses the prison industry of being “an imitation of Nazi Germany with respect to forced slave labor and concentration camps.”

The prison industry complex is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States and its investors are on Wall Street. “This multimillion-dollar industry has its own trade exhibitions, conventions, websites, and mail-order/Internet catalogs. It also has direct advertising campaigns, architecture companies, construction companies, investment houses on Wall Street, plumbing supply companies, food supply companies, armed security, and padded cells in a large variety of colors.”

Who is investing?
    At least 37 states have legalized the contracting of prison labor by private corporations that mount their operations inside state prisons. The list of such companies contains the cream of U.S. corporate society: IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, 3Com, Intel, Northern Telecom, TWA, Nordstrom’s, Revlon, Macy’s, Pierre Cardin, Target Stores, and many more. All of these businesses are excited about the economic boom generation by prison labor. Just between 1980 and 1994, profits went up from $392 million to $1.31 billion. Inmates in state penitentiaries generally receive the minimum wage for their work, but not all; in Colorado, they get about $2 per hour, well under the minimum.

And in privately-run prisons, they receive as little as 17 cents per hour for a maximum of six hours a day, the equivalent of $20 per month. The highest-paying private prison is CCA in Tennessee, where prisoners receive 50 cents per hour for what they call “highly skilled positions.” At those rates, it is no surprise that inmates find the pay in federal prisons to be very generous. There, they can earn $1.25 an hour and work eight hours a day, and sometimes overtime. They can send home $200-$300 per month.

Thanks to prison labor, the United States is once again an attractive location for investment in work that was designed for Third World labor markets. A company that operated a maquiladora (assembly plant in Mexico near the border) closed down its operations there and relocated to San Quentin State Prison in California. In Texas, a factory fired its 150 workers and contracted the services of prisoner-workers from the private Lockhart Texas prison, where circuit boards are assembled for companies like IBM and Compaq.

The prison privatization boom began in the 1980s, under the governments of Ronald Reagan and Bush Sr., but reached its height in the 1990s under William Clinton, when Wall Street stocks were selling like hotcakes. Clinton’s program for cutting the federal workforce resulted in the Justice Departments contracting of private prison corporations for the incarceration of undocumented workers and high-security inmates.

Private prisons are the biggest business in the prison industry complex. About 18 corporations guard 10,000 prisoners in 27 states. The two largest are Correctional Corporation of America (CCA) and Wackenhut, which together control 75%. Private prisons receive a guaranteed amount of money for each prisoner, independent of what it costs to maintain each one. According to Russell Boraas, a private prison administrator in Virginia, “the secret to low operating costs is having a minimal number of guards for the maximum number of prisoners.” The CCA has an ultra-modern prison in Lawrenceville, Virginia, where five guards on dayshift and two at night watch over 750 prisoners. In these prisons, inmates may get their sentences reduced for “good behavior,” but for any infraction, they get 30 days added – which means more profits for CCA.

According to a study of New Mexico prisons, it was found that CCA inmates lost “good behavior time” at a rate eight times higher than those in state prisons.

Ninety-seven percent of 125,000 federal inmates have been convicted of non-violent crimes. It is believed that more than half of the 623,000 inmates in municipal or county jails are innocent of the crimes they are accused of. Of these, the majority are awaiting trial. Two-thirds of the one million state prisoners have committed non-violent offenses. Sixteen percent of the country’s 2 million prisoners suffer from mental illness.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-05-18 at 10:08 AM.