Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

In-Play: MLS Montreal Impact pk -120

Was a 50/50 game in the first half.

Sounders got a red card '40. Red or not Value on Impact.

Money back if draw.

GL

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

on this too. took them a little +229 to win straight up

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    on this too. took them a little +229 to win straight up

Congrats

Mentality concerns...road teams in MLS way too often settle for a draw. If the Impact was fighting for a play-off spot late in the season I might have fired at the SU aswell.

They were dominating when it was 0-0. After the lead Sounders saw too much ball to my liking.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Congrats

Mentality concerns...road teams in MLS way too often settle for a draw. If the Impact was fighting for a play-off spot late in the season I might have fired at the SU aswell.

They were dominating when it was 0-0. After the lead Sounders saw too much ball to my liking.
    i get what your saying, but home/away shouldnt matter when your playing one man up for half the game. as a manager you would hate to think these points could cost you in the end of the year when you saw blood and didnt bite

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i get what your saying, but home/away shouldnt matter when your playing one man up for half the game. as a manager you would hate to think these points could cost you in the end of the year when you saw blood and didnt bite

Timing of the red may have played a role in this case. Emphasis on timing. The coach had a good chance during half-time in the locker room to implement what you just said. Would be more difficult coaching to take advantage of the extra player opportunity if 2nd half started. The more experienced teams probably need less coaching in this matter.