will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

New York Giants Asking For 2 1st Rounders For Beckham Jr.????

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ell-beckham-jr

This is the same guy that made the greatest catch in NFL history, but this is also an immature young player that kicks kickers nets and looks for attention on social media with behavior that's inappropriate for the kids that watch him.

He was worth the 2 1st round picks, but not anymore!!!! Jarvis Landry wants him in Cleveland, but Odell wants to go to LA. If any team is to give up these picks, they're in for trouble sooner or later.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Willy welcone back

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't understand why the Giants want him gone??? What did he do off the field?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    Willy welcone back
    Thanks! Good to be back. Getting geared up as all the sports start to collide together. Hopefully, I'll find an MLB gem or two...okay...or 3. LOL.. Good luck, buddy.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I don't understand why the Giants want him gone??? What did he do off the field?
    It's a combination of his inability to act like a man. See any pictures with him and some hoe and some white powder lately while smoking a blunt. He's taken a step back. Before his injury, he had more drops than normal. He's immature and the Mara family is shelling out massive amounts of money for him to perform. Not only that, he want's more money.....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    He's coming off of a season ending injury and is looking like he is a real head case which could be detrimental to a team.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10412

Like the Giants say they dont give up on talent but if they can get a 1st rounder and another 1st or 2nd or 3rd ...Id take it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Fake news SZN... Odell's going no where

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Fake news SZN... Odell's going no where
    I dunno, I've heard a 1st and 3rd would get him: if I'm drafting at Back of the draft pretty sure I'd give that up if I could work out a extension I'm happy with. And that might be where the problem lies, he certainly in line for big deal but just don't think I could pay any wr what I've heard he asking for.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dunno, I've heard a 1st and 3rd would get him: if I'm drafting at Back of the draft pretty sure I'd give that up if I could work out a extension I'm happy with. And that might be where the problem lies, he certainly in line for big deal but just don't think I could pay any wr what I've heard he asking for.
    he fills the seats and makes it back for the team in merchandise alone. then theres the whole him being arguably the best wide out in the league.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

cowboys once gave up 2 first round picks for joey galloway and then drafted quincy carter in the 3rd to be the starter

this year, the first 3 picks in the draft will be qb's that are 2nd rounders at best, while the clear cut best player in recent history is going to go 4th

nfl is comprised of retarded people

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a cancer

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I'd give that but no way I'd give two 1st Rounders unless they were both at the bottom of the round.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10392

ODDSMAKERS RELEASE LINES ON LANDING SPOTS FOR BIG BLUE RECEIVER

Some likely destinations for Odell Beckham Jr., if the Giants cut ties with the mercurial star.
    Storm Gifford

With reports swirling the New York Giants are open to trading Odell Beckham Jr., SportsLine's oddsmakers have released lines for the likeliest possible destinations for the star wideout for the start of the 2018 season.
    New York Giants: 3/2
    Los Angeles Rams: 3/1
    Cleveland Browns: 4/1
    Indianapolis Colts: 8/1
    Baltimore Ravens: 8/1
    San Francisco 49ers: 10/1
    Houston Texans: 10/1
    Green Bay Packers: 14/1
    Los Angeles Chargers: 14/1

In Giants circles, it would allegedly take at least two first-round picks to move Beckham. Had this been coming off the 2016 season, in which Big Blue went 11-5 to earn a wild card, it's hard to imagine such open talk of moving OBJ. But things change quickly in the NFL and a 3-13 season often is the prompting of such sweeping change. Beckham is the face of the Giants and a fan favorite. With him gone, Eli Manning becomes the personification of the Jints -- a 37-year-old frump nearing the end of his career. That's not a good look. I'll wager that sometime between now and preseason, Beckham offers some form of explanation for the infamous video and a half-hearted apology to Giants teammates and fans, and all is forgiven -- mostly. The Giants need Beckham much more than he needs them. Somehow, New York works out a multi-year deal that keeps No. 13 in Giants blue until the mid-2020s.

But, if Giants GM Dave Gettleman and OBJ's agents can't work out a deal, Beckham's likely next trip is to Los Angeles and a meeting with the Rams. A 93,600-seat venue, an elite defense, a star-in-the-making quarterback and a solid running attack are already in place. Now imagine all that and Beckham lining up on the outside? Even with Robert Woods, there will be plenty of receptions to be had alongside Cooper Kupp. This is a two-horse race, but the Giants have the inside track.