dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Sacramento Kings game delayed because of BLM protest

Protesters blocked freeways and blocked entry to the Kings game over police shooting

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/sa...ing/index.html

In fairness at the end of that video his brother, Stevante Clark, was being completely honest when he said his brother wasn't no thief

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Shit happens...accidental or on purpose....fukk it

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Kings made a statement blaming the police.

Sickening. So glad I don't watch that monkey shit.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

1. Don't be a criminal.
    2. If you are, and you get caught, do what the popo tells you.

He was a good boy. He was an aspiring rapper. He was turning his life around. He was planning on enrolling in community college. He leaves behind 4 kids and 4 baby mommas.

dlowilly

His brother also said, "He was arrested before, but he's been different lately, he really changed his life"

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Blocking the entrance to a late march kings vs hawks game.

Which begs the question...if nobody wants to go in is it still an entrance?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I feel bad for the fans locked up in there having to watch that

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Sick and tired of these useless fukks

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All of this over a repeat criminal who was breaking windows out of vehicles and trying to break into a house. Why can't BLM get better people to use as their martyr?

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

In fairness at the end of that video his brother, Stevante Clark, was being completely honest when he said his brother wasn't no thief
    They said on the news that the guy just out of jail for robbery.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Black Lives Matter just as much as the next race. But, please get some educated people protesting.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    "Wasn't no thief"

Meaning he was a thief

His brother accidentally told the truf

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Free campaigning for Trump 2020!

Kermit

One of the cops that shot him was black. If they both would have been black, this story would have never made it out of the neighborhood.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10764

All of this over a repeat criminal who was breaking windows out of vehicles and trying to break into a house. Why can't BLM get better people to use as their martyr?

It is always like this with them most of the times. They are protesting a repeat criminal and act like he was some sort of saint. I honestly hate all thieves white or black. The difference is i do not see rioting and looting and road blocks when a white gets killed by someone.

dlowilly

One of the cops that shot him was black. If they both would have been black, this story would have never made it out of the neighborhood.
    Really? I didn't see that, the last I knew they were unidentified. I wonder if that makes a difference to the protesters. Probably not

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

This black kid was not responding to police orders, ran from them, and was to stupid to know you don't point or hold a cell phone at police officers and ignore police orders in that situation..

Copy and Paste from news report -

In the dark, the two police officers chased Clark into the backyard of his grandmother's home.

I have no problem with this shooting even though it is unfortunate.. All black lives matter protesters should be arrested for blocking access to public events also... What a joke..

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Really? I didn't see that, the last I knew they were unidentified. I wonder if that makes a difference to the protesters. Probably not
    One of the local news stations reported yesterday that one cop was black and the other was white.

The argument people are making is that the cops never identified themselves as cops which is why the suspect kept running.

Now when a car pulls up with it's red and blue lights flashing and you were just in the middle of some shit you shouldn't have been doing, (not to mention being arrested numerous times in the past) I am pretty sure that you know damn well what those flashing red and blue lights mean and don't need any reassurance from the people that are in the car to tell you who they are.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This black kid was not responding to police orders, ran from them, and was to stupid to know you don't point or hold a cell phone at police officers and ignore police orders in that situation..

Copy and Paste from news report -

In the dark, the two police officers chased Clark into the backyard of his grandmother's home.

I have no problem with this shooting even though it is unfortunate.. All black lives matter protesters should be arrested for blocking access to public events also... What a joke..
    If this event would have taken place in the daytime, I would have different opinion on it. As there is no excuse for thinking a phone could be a gun in the daylight.

The man who confronted the suspect after he smashed his window out told 9-1-1 that the suspect was lucky he didn't get hold of him.

dlowilly

One of the most maddening things is the behavior of the kings and that owner. Irrational, impulsive behavior is expected from the BLM hoard at this point, but for an organization like the kings and an educated man like the owner to enable them is disgusting.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    It is always like this with them most of the times. They are protesting a repeat criminal and act like he was some sort of saint. I honestly hate all thieves white or black. The difference is i do not see rioting and looting and road blocks when a white gets killed by someone.
    When white criminals get killed, we wash our hands of them and move on.

I really don't care if these people protest over this guy or not, but when they are blocking traffic and preventing innocent people from going about their daily business, that is no longer a protest. They are just trying to incite violence.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Do you have a link for any of this??? and even if he was breaking windows (a misdemeanor), what in the fukk gives the police any rights to rush up into his home, not identify themselves and start shooting immediately? This video is so disturbing because it could happen to any of us. His only mistake was that he didn't have a gun and didn't start shooting first because he had no idea it was the police. He probably thought some guys were rushing up on him to rob him

I'm sick and tired of scared ass, zero training bitch ass cops. Watch the video before you side with these pigs.

https://www.theroot.com/why-he-shoul...-st-1824007544

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you have a link for any of this??? and even if he was breaking windows (a misdemeanor), what in the fukk gives the police any rights to rush up into his home, not identify themselves and start shooting immediately? This video is so disturbing because it could happen to any of us. His only mistake was that he didn't have a gun and didn't start shooting first because he had no idea it was the police. He probably thought some guys were rushing up on him to rob him

I'm sick and tired of scared ass, zero training bitch ass cops. Watch the video before you side with these pigs.

https://www.theroot.com/why-he-shoul...-st-1824007544
    All of the information is in every news story out there.

And where did you get your information from? They didn't rush into his home and shoot him. They were chasing through the yards and he got as far as his grandmother's house and that is where it ended.

Yeah, he thought people were chasing him to rob him.

You might as well be out there blocking traffic with the rest of them.
    Points Awarded:

upscope gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac4Lyfe

I really don't care if these people protest over this guy or not, but when they are blocking traffic and preventing innocent people from going about their daily business, that is no longer a protest. They are just trying to incite violence.
    Maybe you wash your hands but anytime someone is killed, abused, etc., because the police didn't do their job is a scourge on the entire society. The punishment should fit the crime. Police officers taking out their own backyard justice should never be accepted. I don't give a shit what color the assailant or the officer are. But, you are out of your mind if you can't see that UNARMED black men are killed too damn much. Should they block traffic? They probably should shoot the police first then ask questions because that's what the police is doing to them.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the guy was running through yards, at night, with helicopter overhead, jumping walls, but the story was he was just talking to his girl and his grandma told him to come in through the back door because the front door was locked?

I guess this guy below was just waiting for his favorite candy to go on sale and these racists cops tasered another unarmed black man out of police brutality reasons?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    all of the information is in every news story out there.

And where did you get your information from? They didn't rush into his home and shoot him. They were chasing through the yards and he got as far as his grandmother's house and that is where it ended.

Yeah, he thought people were chasing him to rob him.

watch the fukkking video...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    So the guy was running through yards, at night, with helicopter overhead, jumping walls, but the story was he was just talking to his girl and his grandma told him to come in through the back door because the front door was locked?
    The police said he was running. The video shows him CASUALLY moving. He was not running or trying to evade or trying to get away from the cops. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE COPS WERE ON HIS TAIL. The video shows him climbing into his backyard of his own damn home. I use to hop 2 fences in my neighbor's yard to get home when I was a kid. He gets into his backyard and the cops bum rush him, never identify themselves and start shooting like they were shooting an alien predator that takes 50 shots to put down. They then wait for like 10 minutes why he lay motionless and say that he may be pretending to be dead after they know they shot the shit out of him.

Some of you fukkers are so brain dead that you believe anything the pigs tell you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Yup... When it's a black criminal (felon) running and or not responding to police orders and then gets shot and killed it's always a major injustice and the black community rages..

When it's a white thug that gets shot and killed by the police we the white community can care less and we actually approve of the police shooting...

It's all a shiiit show with BLM protest groups.. It's a white hate group..No better then the KKK..

This black kid was no Saint... You don't run and you don't hold a cell phone in the dark to give police a reason to shoot you.. Drrrr!!! If the kid didn't run from the police and into a dark back yard and if he put his cell phone on the ground or in his pocket he would have never been shot.. Just that simple...

If the kid did this he wouldn't have been shot either..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-23-18 at 01:47 PM.

Kermit

watch the fukkking video...
    I seen the video numerous times. All 3 of them.

Here is the video of him running through yards and hopping over fences after breaking a window of a house. At what point do the cops rush up into his home?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I guess this guy below was just waiting for his favorite candy to go on sale and these racists cops tasered another unarmed black man out of police brutality reasons?

Dude is lucky he didn’t get shot

Probably should have just dispatched him but those officers showed great restraint and used their training perfectly

Mac4Lyfe

All of the information is in every news story out there.
    Yet you haven't presented jack shit... and what does that have to do with cops shooting a man in his own back yard?? Just because he's black, you think he deserved it. You think he was committing a crime, so he deserved it. You think he was running (when he clearly was not), so he deserved it. You think he was a career criminal, so he deserved it. You said he just got out of jail, so you think he deserved it. Not once did you think, maybe someone else was breaking windows? Did they find a "toolbar" (what the fukk is that)? Not once did you think, "MAYBE THE COPS SHOULDN'T RUSH HIM AND NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND THEN SHOOT HIM WITHOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO COMPLY".

Nope, I'd be the one with my guns blazing when bitch ass cops come into my yard without identifying themselves. One more reason to ALWAYS be packing.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Why did you post this? Is anybody protesting this? If anything this makes the shot first then say I was scared cops look even worse.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Yet you haven't presented jack shit... and what does that have to do with cops shooting a man in his own back yard?? Just because he's black, you think he deserved it. You think he was committing a crime, so he deserved it. You think he was running (when he clearly was not), so he deserved it. You think he was a career criminal, so he deserved it. You said he just got out of jail, so you think he deserved it. Not once did you think, maybe someone else was breaking windows? Did they find a "toolbar" (what the fukk is that)? Not once did you think, "MAYBE THE COPS SHOULDN'T RUSH HIM AND NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND THEN SHOOT HIM WITHOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO COMPLY".

Nope, I'd be the one with my guns blazing when bitch ass cops come into my yard without identifying themselves. One more reason to ALWAYS be packing.
    I am sure he had no clue he was being chased by police because most people have a helicopter at their disposal to help rob folks

Kermit

Yeah, it was someone else breaking the car windows even though a witness of one of the vehicles confronted him and gave his description. And the helicopter had him on video trying to break into a house. But you go right ahead and keep making excuses for the criminals.

Anyone running around at night doing shit like this should be considered dangerous. I don't care if they are white or black.

The only reason why he got shot in his back yard(actually his grandmother's yard) was because that is as far as the chase got to.

And for Christ's sake, he is running in the very beginning of the video that I posted.

Mac4Lyfe

I seen the video numerous times. All 3 of them.
    Here is the video of him running through yards and hopping over fences after breaking a window of a house. At what point do the cops rush up into his home?
    That's his house you dumb ass. He got killed in his own backyard. He jumped on a storage bin in order to jump the fence into his own damn back yard. The police came up on him from the street. They rushed up on him and scared the shit out of him, which is why he ran towards the back of his yard. They tell him to raise his hands and start shooting 3 seconds later. The other video syncs the helicopter with the officer cameras/voices. Cops fukked up and you want to promote them.

1234 ... Last