Seneca40
    Update your status
    Seneca40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

BetDSI payout

BetDSI has to be upgraded they have paid me...had a few delays but well worth it....payout 25k wire :

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

Nice Going! But, you know what - play just entertainment size - wait 30 days - and withdraw more - until you are down to 5k or less.

I know sports betting is about scientific edges - leans - value etc., but these guys did the cooler job of all time to throw off your momentum - get you off your game.

That is what they are trying to do - get you to lose your balance - make bad decisions.

Don't fall for it - get your money and make your bets someplace else that doesn't play these mind games. You win another 97 k - this is a shaky place to collect at - If they pay your 2 next 25k payouts - like a clock - maybe, this event was just a one time hiccup.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Poster above nailed. Do not continue trying to win more at this book. If anything I'd be looking at betting opposite ends of games with this site and more repubitble ones like bookmaker or even a Vegas trip depending on your location until you clear betdsi down to 0

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

thanks for update

but its better in your original thread so we know it was paid

hard to add 2 +2 when you have a million other threads going on here

THANKS

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Good to hear you're been payed.

Seneca40
    Update your status

Thanks to all.... now I have bank problems because of the size of deposit... which I ask for less....but in all I was paid....now just waiting on bank to clear the funds...keeping my fingers crossed...but once again thanks too all sbr members who cared to reply....

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca40 View Post
    BetDSI has to be upgraded they have paid me...had a few delays but well worth it....payout 25k wire :
    They should be upgraded because they've paid one person? Nah

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    They should be upgraded because they've paid one person? Nah
    Plenty of others (included me) have been paid since the issues with them but still a mixed bag I suppose since there isn't any indication of why they are slow-paying and they aren't being transparent with SBR. C+ in IMO - enough good stuff to play there but just keep your balance low so you don't cry too much if things turn sour there quickly.

Seneca40
    Update your status

Thanks to all.... now I have bank problems because of the size of deposit... which I ask for less....but in all I was paid....now just waiting on bank to clear the funds...keeping my fingers crossed...but once again thanks too all sbr members who cared to reply....

Mguerra25205
    Mguerra25205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Seneca I just made a thread about them. Same situation but I am not under investigation . They are simply not letting me payout bitcoin like I deposited with. I was told they didnt do bank wires just ach payouts? I am only looking to withdraw 7k