SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good chance I will stop off in Cali either on the way there or back for a few days and hang with the hood bros. Or see if we can get the mysterious DiggityDaggityDo and GauchoJake verified finally.

Tatddy has given up betting and wont be coming, so might even stop off SF and see him if it fits in somehow.
    Let me know if you stop in SF. I'm in the area too. Quinger is the Bay area also

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Is the Thrive group doing their convention there at the same time again?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Opti needs his own Reality TV travel series.

I would love to see the adventure in NY you had.
    his charm just talking is amazing

it doesn't make sense lol

reigle9

opti rolls into little italy

ohhh whose this fukkin jagoff

opti- i hung out with mexican gangsters

italian guy - look at fukkin carlos over heeeere
    Last edited by shari91; 03-15-18 at 01:50 AM.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    someone that could fukk your gf, sister, and mother in one swoop, \*\*\*\*\*\*....stop saying stupid shit
    Another clown show.... Pedo U. Sounds about right.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Let me break it down for y’all.

If you want to be a part of the SBR Vegas Bash, you’re going to stay in a free room for 3 nights in the Golden Nugget. If you don’t want to stay at the Nugget, then you ain’t part of the Bash.

This ain’t hard motherfukkers.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Another clown show.... Pedo U. Sounds about right.
    you're coming to vegas, right?

no? you're a clown? thought so --
    Last edited by shari91; 03-15-18 at 01:50 AM.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

so am i correct? You can participate in the SBR events unless you book through the Nugget and SBR

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    so am i correct? You can participate in the SBR events unless you book through the Nugget and SBR
    You need to book through SBR and stay at the Nugget. If you stay elsewhere the only thing you'll only be able to attend is the conference... not the dinner or the poker tournament.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You need to book through SBR and stay at the Nugget. If you stay elsewhere the only thing you'll only be able to attend is the conference... not the dinner or the poker tournament.
    thank you for the clarification...Was looking at thurs - tues but splitting that up with the fri-sun SBR dates would be annoying. Thurs into friday on strip, fri thru sun at nugget then back to strip for mon-tues. Id rather not stay downtown for a whole week. Any ideas?

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

thank you for the clarification...Was looking at thurs - tues but splitting that up with the fri-sun SBR dates would be annoying. Thurs into friday on strip, fri thru sun at nugget then back to strip for mon-tues. Id rather not stay downtown for a whole week. Any ideas?
    Are you set on those dates/days ?
    because you could stay at the Nugget Fri/Sat & Sun, then move to the strip Sunday night and maybe stay there for 3 or 4 days
    I'm not sure what the schedule is for Sunday night, but you can also get there Thursday night, and check out late Sunday, and go to your strip hotel from Sun night to Tuesday or Wed.

No way you want to make 3 moves. We once went with some people who wanted to stay in 3 different Hotel while there for 9 days
    That's because he could only get 3 nights comped at each Hotel.

main reason was he had his whole family with him, wife, 2 daughters and even his Mother in-law, so he needed multiple rooms

They jumped to those 3 hotels while we stayed in two of them ( 3 nights at one place, and 6 at another )

and that's probably something i will be doing this time. We will start Downtown, and move to the strip after everything is over

shari91

Based on previous bashes, SBR always gets a special rate if you want to stay extra nights and I can't imagine this year would be any different so I'd say just stay at the Nugget on the Thursday also and once the Bash is done, hop over to the strip. You can always just taxi it up to the strip on Thursday night if you prefer to hang out there but I suspect quite a few SBR people will already be around so you'll have a choice of what to do. I loved the Nugget to be honest... even had fresh M&Ms outside my door each day next to the lift. Definitely stay at the Nugget though during the Bash...the dinner last time was a blast!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Based on previous bashes, SBR always gets a special rate if you want to stay extra nights and I can't imagine this year would be any different so I'd say just stay at the Nugget on the Thursday also and once the Bash is done, hop over to the strip. You can always just taxi it up to the strip on Thursday night if you prefer to hang out there but I suspect quite a few SBR people will already be around so you'll have a choice of what to do. I loved the Nugget to be honest... even had fresh M&Ms outside my door each day next to the lift. Definitely stay at the Nugget though during the Bash...the dinner last time was a blast!!
    Shari... this isn't the official Bash is it? I thought this was like an add on? The Bash is usually around the Super Bowl... correct?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

JJ and I will be at The Nugget during the week leading up. What better attraction has the Strip got over that??

reigle9

Hey shari, how about editing idiots perpetuating lies instead
    Cool

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post

Let me know if you stop in SF. I'm in the area too. Quinger is the Bay area also
    Sounds good. Quanger a lot of fun too. (although he does everything on a 10 setting!)

reigle9

Not really lies as much as raging stupidity and/or ignorance, which is just as bad.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Shari... this isn't the official Bash is it? I thought this was like an add on? The Bash is usually around the Super Bowl... correct?
    Well they're calling it a Bash so it must be. We've lately went with having a bigger Bash every second year so that would be 2019. It never used to be around the Super Bowl remember... it was always summer in Vegas and then switched to CR one year and then the DR which is awesome. So I think it's basically just a floating option that is dependent on what SBR needs and wants at the time. Either way the two I've been to have been amazing so I'd recommend everyone go if they can!!! First class all the way.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Julie Barnes on the job.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Not really lies as much as raging stupidity and/or ignorance, which is just as bad.
    This guy.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    This guy.
    Yes, I understand you're braindead.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Just don't book one if you don't plan to use it was all I meant. As more will want one than is available free.
    Unfortunately that’s going to be exactly what’s going to happen, I can only speak for myself if I were Pro but with the stipulations this year that you need to have a room in order to participate in the dinner and poker tournament I myself would just book the room check into it and never actually use it just to gain access to the dinner and poker tournament. It’s unfortunate that that has to be like that I am sure that there is a reason SBR set it up like this. From what I can recall it was not like this at the previous bashes. If you wanted a room you could get one, same with dinner, poker. I am sure guys like fish head who live here as well and want to participate in the events but do not necessarily need the room will be doing something similar.

I just hate to see rooms go unused like that especially when guys want them but really there’s no other choice here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well they're calling it a Bash so it must be. We've lately went with having a bigger Bash every second year so that would be 2019. It never used to be around the Super Bowl remember... it was always summer in Vegas and then switched to CR one year and then the DR which is awesome. So I think it's basically just a floating option that is dependent on what SBR needs and wants at the time. Either way the two I've been to have been amazing so I'd recommend everyone go if they can!!! First class all the way.
    Thanks for the post.

I think 50 spots should fill up rather quickly.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Opie,
    cowboys realky busy 1st day of Free Agency
    Americas Team
    Jerry Jones
    Philly going to be frantically mashing his refresh button Friday morning trying to get a free room in Vegas

Meanwhile...I’m already booked and confirmed

Hey Philly...maybe the SBR Bash will let you make another video like that epic one you did at the mothership in CR for your 10k post!! Remember that one??

Oh....wait

Holy fukk!! Please promise you’ll never change Philly

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Philly going to be frantically mashing his refresh button Friday morning trying to get a free room in Vegas

Hey Philly...maybe the SBR Bash will let you make another video like that epic one you did at the mothership in CR for your 10k post!! Remember that one??

Oh....wait

Opie SnapChat me your email address....I want to send you something

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_Guest_Pro View Post
    Is the Thrive group doing their convention there at the same time again?

that was so low class for them to be pimping their garbage at a resort to people on vacation...

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Opie SnapChat me your email address....I want to send you something
    Done.

Seriously, I just sent you my email address in a snap. HOLY FUKK

What a time to be alive

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

reigle9

What a time to be alive
    Nothing is impossible in Trump's America.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

Oh....wait

Will be great to see you again out here sir, even If I end up not attending some of the SBR stuff it would be great to meet up with you at some point

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    Will be great to see you again out here sir, even If I end up not attending some of the SBR stuff it would be great to meet up with you at some point
    Absolutely pal

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    Unfortunately that’s going to be exactly ...
    Hey Bobby, looking forward to getting to meet you.

How good is the Nugget? Are the rooms good? What else has it got?

Is it in an awesome spot in old Vegas? Is Old Vegas an awesome spot for a conference with lots of stuff within a few hundred yards walk?

Is this going to be great there? Why would anyone not want to be at The Golden Nugget with the rest of us???

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Is it in an awesome spot in old Vegas? Is Old Vegas an awesome spot for a conference with lots of stuff within a few hundred yards walk?

Is this going to be great there? Why would anyone not want to be at The Golden Nugget with the rest of us???
    Opti, pack your swim trunks. You’re going down the water slide that goes through a shark tank.

Oh, and you’re in luck, there are no mamajuanna shots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

pretty much right across the street from the Plaza...I prefer the downtown area to the strip anyhow.

The Nugget is probably the nicest place to stay downtown.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

that was so low class for them to be pimping their garbage at a resort to people on vacation...
    Lady found me at the sportbook the day after I gave her false info. She was borderline giving me death threats.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

The Nugget is definitely a great place to stay downtown, probably the nicest rooms down there. It is a great place for a convention because you have a lot of sports books within walking distance so you can line shop and the Fremont St Experience light show is a big hit. Definitely check out the Mob museum and the Neon museum both within walking distance.

The rooms at the Nugget are very nice especially our newest renovated Rush Tower rooms. Everyone raves about our pool area with the Shark Tank Slide.

If you have any other questions or need any help please feel free and ask and I am looking forward to meeting you as well

First ... 2345678 ... Last