qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The best place to my knowledge to check per round scores is the link below. Just select your golfer for previous rounds.

https://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/

I have a 202 with one round left. I am not sure I will get’er done.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    When has SBR ever let people edit there entries after the deadline? is that something that should happen ? He knew his entry covered 2 players at some point or he wouldn't have bothered with the "oh obviously" post after the contest closed
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He's a libtard so he probably hates what I post and wants to attack me somehow
    Being a liberal has nothing to do with it dfraud puss! You always use that same fuk'in excuse every time someone catches you doing some shady bullshit! Empire clearly pointed out you changed or as you fake shit called it, "clarified" your entry way after the start time of Zach Johnson.

If you weren't trying to game the system, why didn't you put the correct first name with your pick? It's not Empire's or anyone else's fault your're a dumb fuk and claim you didn't know there were two golfers named Johnson. You had time to state your intention way before Zach Johnson teed off. You waited until the Masters had started and after the contest was declared closed. Therefore your entry should be declared disqualified.

Funny how nobody else did this bullshit, only you. Being the lying fake video posting piece of shit you are, we're not surprised. You're not fuk'in special whiny asshole and the RULES are not adjusted to suit you.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-07-18 at 02:05 PM.
    Points Awarded:

hotcross gave mikejamm 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Yeah, total libtard baby!!! Haha oh man we are burying this dude by calling him a "libtard" right dlo? Man this guy is such a weak stupid libtard. We are showing him baby. LOCK HER UP!!!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Yeah, total libtard baby!!! Haha oh man we are burying this dude by calling him a "libtard" right dlo? Man this guy is such a weak stupid libtard. We are showing him baby. LOCK HER UP!!!!!
    Troll alert!

@ these snowflakes

Maybe you guys should get together and dress up like pussies to protest this

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Troll alert!

@ these snowflakes

Maybe you guys should get together and dress up like pussies to protest this
    Hell yeah, let's throw these snowflakes in a locker brother. LOCK HER UP!!!!! LOCK HER UP!!!! LIBTARDS BEWARE!!!!!

dlowilly

Hey chargers you sad excuse for a man, do you realize how pathetic you and empiremaker look here?

Did you even enter this contest, or are you just here to troll? LOL

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Could have just as easily been Zach Johnson you don't get both, Zach teed off at 10:31
    dustin is who i would assume he took. Zach isn't as well known or as high ranked. Only reason i know him is my company transamerican has sponsored him since the beginning.Do how come your expression for everything you don't know is libertard when you are always the one causing the drama?
    Just a fat mexican's opinion

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Hell yeah, let's throw these snowflakes in a locker brother. LOCK HER UP!!!!! LOCK HER UP!!!! LIBTARDS BEWARE!!!!!
    Ok, so now I get it. My bad
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-07-18 at 04:04 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dustin is who i would assume he took. Zach isn't as well known or as high ranked. Only reason i know him is my company transamerican has sponsored him since the beginning.Do how come your expression for everything you don't know is libertard when you are always the one causing the drama?
    Oh so now we're "assuming" that's who dfraud picked? Well fuk, that solves the whole issue right there, fuk the rules and lets all just assume dlopuss is special and the rules don't apply to him.

And your "assumption" that Zach Johnson isn't well known or ranked high is without merit. Zach is ranked 56th in the World, has 12 PGA tour victories and 2 major championships. One being the 2007 Masters! Do some research for fuk's sake, if your company is sponsoring him, Chico.

Dfraud already knew there were 2 golfers named Johnson, there's no fuk'in "assumption" to it. He clearly tried to pull some ignorant bullshit because that's exactly the fake shit video posting liar he is.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-07-18 at 03:56 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Like I said I ain't exactly biggest fan of lot of your views, unlike the far left nut jobs who give reason a bad name I tend to try and be righteous regardless of side and in this instance just don't see the problem here? if how it all went down is being told accurately can't see what the big deal is? Surely this not important enough to anyone to try and gain that "advantage" that being complained about.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17132

I would like to clarify that "Dustin Johnson" in post #51 is of course Jon Rahm
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave fried cheese 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

under 65.5 yes thanks to rahm

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Like I said I ain't exactly biggest fan of lot of your views, unlike the far left nut jobs who give reason a bad name I tend to try and be righteous regardless of side and in this instance just don't see the problem here? if how it all went down is being told accurately can't see what the big deal is? Surely this not important enough to anyone to try and gain that "advantage" that being complained about.
    All libtards aren't trolls, but pretty much all my trolls are libtards

These are sad little pathetic excuses for men who are as helpless in life as they are on here. What's even more pathetic is they don't realize everyone else is laughing at their clown shenanigans

dlowilly

Because it's an unmistakable pattern

I posted the clarification to avoid drama, not cause it. The only ones pressing the issue and making the ridiculous argument that I purposefully cheated or gained an advantage are libtards. Like I said, not all libtards are trolling me, but the posters trolling me are libtards. I suspect mikejamm who I have on ignore has jumped on the libtard pile too. It's not about the contest or fairness with them, it's about their own miserable existence.

chico2663

Because it's an unmistakable pattern

I posted the clarification to avoid drama, not cause it. The only ones pressing the issue and making the ridiculous argument that I purposefully cheated or gained an advantage are libtards. Like I said, not all libtards are trolling me, but the posters trolling me are libtards. I suspect mikejamm who I have on ignore has jumped on the libtard pile too. It's not about the contest or fairness with them, it's about their own miserable existence.
    well i'm not liberal although you have accused me on many ocassions

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

hole in one should come sunday on 16 that hole is like the finishing hole on putt putt golf courses just tracks to the hole

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Oh so now we're "assuming" that's who dfraud picked? Well fuk, that solves the whole issue right there, fuk the rules and lets all just assume dlopuss is special and the rules don't apply to him.

And your "assumption" that Zach Johnson isn't well known or ranked high is without merit. Zach is ranked 56th in the World, has 12 PGA tour victories and 2 major championships. One being the 2007 Masters! Do some research for fuk's sake, if your company is sponsoring him, Chico.

Dfraud already knew there were 2 golfers named Johnson, there's no fuk'in "assumption" to it. He clearly tried to pull some ignorant bullshit because that's exactly the fake shit video posting liar he is.
    56 well dustin is what #2? Yes my company sponsored him and we met him at a sponsored trip in mexico? But someone that doesn't know shit about golf like i would go down the top 20 list? i went to espn just like i do for nascar? When he made a mistake there was no way he could come out clean. I'm not a do fan but think that he could never be able to appease some of you.

dlowilly

56 well dustin is what #2? Yes my company sponsored him and we met him at a sponsored trip in mexico? But someone that doesn't know shit about golf like i would go down the top 20 list? i went to espn just like i do for nascar? When he made a mistake there was no way he could come out clean. I'm not a do fan but think that he could never be able to appease some of you.
    Exactly chico

It's not about them thinking I cheated or got an unfair advantage, it's about them being hyenas and enjoying calling me a liar and trolling even though they know that's false. Best thing to do is laugh at their pathetic shenanigans.

chico2663

Exactly chico

It's not about them thinking I cheated or got an unfair advantage, it's about them being hyenas and enjoying calling me a liar and trolling even though they know that's false. Best thing to do is laugh at their pathetic shenanigans.
    do i could care less about what people think of me. When i was younger i had short man's disease and fought at a drop of a hat. But as I got older and sicker ; i have learned to ignore people. I have enough friends in real life so screw what people think do.hopefully both johnsons suck so it won't be a factor.lol

mikejamm

All libtards aren't trolls, but pretty much all my trolls are libtards

These are sad little pathetic excuses for men who are as helpless in life as they are on here. What's even more pathetic is they don't realize everyone else is laughing at their clown shenanigans
    Yeah we're all laughing all right, but you're the fuk'in joke, boy. Awe, poor dfraud can't handle being busted out for try'in to scam this contest, his phony stacks of cash and fake Vegas video (which he continues to edit btw). He know's I busted his stupid ass and his only racist recourse is to call all of us libtards and put us on ignore.

Way to man up dfraud puss. Takes real class to admit you fuk'ed up, own it and move on. None of which you're capable of.

A real SBR Pro, would've said, "He guys, I fuk'ed up, I'm DQ'in my self from the contest", as several have done when they realized they made a mistake. You resort to call'in long time pros here trolls and libtards, then run and hide with your puss ignore button.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Full names need to be posted from now on,but I would seriously doubt he meant Zach johnson, especially when the clarification occured.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    tiger, mcilroy, watson

under
    under
    over
    yes
    no
    unreal i forgot margin of victory.

i hope it isnt 2

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    unreal i forgot margin of victory.

i hope it isnt 2
    It wouldn’t matter Rudy. Rahm and Fowler shot Under 65.5 in round 3. I had the Over as well.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29192

Hole in one cashes for YES

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

one stroke margin of victory rather than two

needed that first putt to go in

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Justin Thomas, Bubba Watson, Tiger Woods

1 shot
    Under 281.5
    cut score under 151.5
    under 65.5
    tiger make cut
    hole in one yes
    look at this idiot just realized i didn't fill it out normal my intention was tiger make the cut as in yes he would make the cut i would of putt tiger miss cut but i never put yes so up to sbr drew ughh mental mistakes
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-08-18 at 05:59 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21761

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    look at this idiot just realized i didn't fill it out normal my intention was tiger make the cut as in yes he would make the cut i would of putt tiger miss cut but i never put yes so up to sbr drew ughh mental mistakes
    I say you're good. Obviously Tiger is not going to be top 3 if he doesn't make the cut.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I say you're good. Obviously Tiger is not going to be top 3 if he doesn't make the cut.
    it's like really hard to miss the cut at the masters they only had 87 enteries it's not like the us open where they have over 150 anybody within 10 shots of the lead makes it , only 34 guy missed the cut where as most tournaments u will have 70 miss the cut

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah we're all laughing all right, but you're the fuk'in joke, boy. Awe, poor dfraud can't handle being busted out for try'in to scam this contest, his phony stacks of cash and fake Vegas video (which he continues to edit btw). He know's I busted his stupid ass and his only racist recourse is to call all of us libtards and put us on ignore.

Way to man up dfraud puss. Takes real class to admit you fuk'ed up, own it and move on. None of which you're capable of.

A real SBR Pro, would've said, "He guys, I fuk'ed up, I'm DQ'in my self from the contest", as several have done when they realized they made a mistake. You resort to call'in long time pros here trolls and libtards, then run and hide with your puss ignore button.
    Next golf contest he will pick Justin and wait a few holes to see if Rose or Thomas is doing better.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

Good contest

dlowilly

Next golf contest he will pick Justin and wait a few holes to see if Rose or Thomas is doing better.
    You just allied yourself with mikejamm

Must feel great u pathetic troll

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

who won? congrats winners!

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Dustin Johnson
    Henrik Stenson
    Jordon Spieth

I will add Q. answers in a few minutes

1) 3 shots
    2) under
    3) over
    4) under
    5) yes
    6) yes

I think I might have won

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I didn't count everyone, but the lowest I got to before giving up was 197 combined. If your 3 had 197 or lower when adding your picks' lowest scores, you're in it (I was 198).

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

McIlroy beat Reed in round 4 no?

First ... 345678 Last