nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why should it be ok what she's doing...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Why should it be ok what she's doing...
    He has constantly bragged about what a great business man he is - from a slug who has been bankrupt how many times and only inherited money from his daddy - and even went to the extent of paying a p star/lady of the night cash to keep quiet. All cool. Great for you that you're a dill and a pig and whatever. But when you're so bloody stupid to not sign the agreement, well you deserve what you get. Seriously.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Cherry fired up.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He has constantly bragged about what a great business man he is - from a slug who has been bankrupt how many times and only inherited money from his daddy - and even went to the extent of paying a p star/lady of the night cash to keep quiet. All cool. Great for you that you're a dill and a pig and whatever. But when you're so bloody stupid to not sign the agreement, well you deserve what you get. Seriously.
    Payback from a bitch, is a bitch. Never mess with soccer moms or whores, not a good look.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is just a broke slut

What’s new??

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

It's funny to see Sanders again repeat "he's always denied all these allegations blah blah blah" and "I don't know anything about a payment" and then in the next breath admit that Trump filed and supposedly won arbitration. If Trump filed for arbitration, then that necessarily means that Trump is alleging that he entered into an agreement with Stormy (that includes an arb clause). And if he did that, then that means that he knew about the payment which would have been recited in the agreement.

No, I don't care about an affair. But it is simply more evidence that Trump and his minions will flat out deny and lie about anything and everything at any time.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's funny to see Sanders again repeat "he's always denied all these allegations blah blah blah" and "I don't know anything about a payment" and then in the next breath admit that Trump filed and supposedly won arbitration. If Trump filed for arbitration, then that necessarily means that Trump is alleging that he entered into an agreement with Stormy (that includes an arb clause). And if he did that, then that means that he knew about the payment which would have been recited in the agreement.

No, I don't care about an affair. But it is simply more evidence that Trump and his minions will flat out deny and lie about anything and everything at any time.
    Trump didn't sign as Trump. She didn't sign under her name either. They both had aliases.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This Stormy Daniels character is all that I see people on the internet talking about, meanwhile some kid in Utah tried to detonate a bomb in his school's cafeteria and no one gives a shit.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I am sure his wife agrees with you
    right...cause I'm sure she married him for his dashing good looks and the fact he is such a nice guy overall ....She married that man for 1 reason and 1 reason ALONE, money, so I'm sorry if I'm not shedding a tear for Mrs. Trumps woes

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He said nothing happened to Bill and I corrected him. Settle down.

Trump lies every time he's on national TV, about tings that actually matter.
    What politican doesn't lie.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This Stormy Daniels character is all that I see people on the internet talking about, meanwhile some kid in Utah tried to detonate a bomb in his school's cafeteria and no one gives a shit.
    thats democrats for you

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

These hoes ain't loyal... even with hush money, bitches be greedy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nah man, just not my cup of tea, although at times or different angles sometimes she looks alright, had quite a bit of work done Id say from how she looked much younger. We're all different though so anybody finds her hot thats just their liking, pretty nice physique though.

OMG,if that isn't major depression, I don't know what is................

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

^ She does look part of the off spring to the alien Grey family.. .... Maybe that is why she is so smart and speaks so many different languages...

The First Lady may be part alien... Still was hot looking most of her life and not bad looking today. One of the best looking first ladies in American History hands down...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    White terrorism always gets put on the back burner.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    White terrorism always gets put on the back burner.
    Are you kidding? The media loves when white people do this kind of shit. From what I have been reading this kid was not white anyways.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Oh shit it’s that reverse racism again.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^ She does look part of the off spring to the alien Grey family.. .... Maybe that is why she is so smart and speaks so many different languages...

The First Lady may be part alien... Still was hot looking most of her life and not bad looking today. One of the best looking first ladies in American History hands down...
    She's the only hot 1st lady as Washington wives are always fair at best..........

Trump has brought vanity to the oval office.......

Things will never be the same .........

The good ole wholesome "pseudo" family image has been scorned forever.........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    She's the only hot 1st lady as Washington wives are always fair at best..........

Trump has brought vanity to the oval office.......

Things will never be the same .........

The good ole wholesome "pseudo" family image has been scorned forever.........
    Pauly relax.. America is winning and you know it.. Trump fixing crap.. Who cares about his personal life as long as he does a good job as President which he is doing..

Build the wall and deport them all next!!!!.. Illegal immigration is killing California and so are our liberal politicians fighting ICE and the laws of the land... California leadership is SOOOO BAD NOW!!! I never thought it would be this bad.. Everyone is moving out of this State now.. Can't even get a Uhaul truck.. The Homeless in tents and Mexican illegals taking over.. This is what happens under Liberal leadership...

https://timesofsandiego.com/life/201...-annual-study/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-08-18 at 10:34 PM.

PAULYPOKER

Re read my post jibby.........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Re read my post jibby.........
    I did miss read it... My bad..

First 123