sometimes I really do feel like ive been through more fukked up situations
    than just about any 5 posters combined here
    I know without a shadow of doubt what I would of attempted to do
    and believe the others who say they would of as well

WTF is is so hard about believing this

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Look at these people, almost every single one of them look like legit kind people

A few of them gave their lives up while not even armed to protect others

and people in here trying to tell others they wouldn’t do what they say they know

they would of done if they was armed ...... GTFO here with that shit

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Look at these people, almost every single one of them look like legit kind people

and people in here trying to tell others they wouldn’t do what they say they know

I am the guy who runs across highway traffic to save someone who was in a car crash without thinking twice about my own life.

But I don't know exactly what the situation was like at that school that day when the shooting happened. And now they are saying more cops were there while the shooting was happening? How did they get there so fast if the shooting only lasted 6 minutes? If all of those cops were sitting outside while gunfire was taking place, then fukk those guys.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I'm with you and the majority are with you on that.

There are only a few that will pound the table to resist. They cannot allow you nor I or anybody to believe that WE are our own best defense. They need you to beleive you need the government for protection.

I would not be right behind you going in that school locked and loaded, I would be way in front of a fat fuk like you... No doubt in my mind.

Now it is time once again for some anonymous person that does not know me to correct me with their version of what my thoughts are lol

Fidel_CashFlow

Magaman , you had me laughing man
    you talking bout my avatar
    glad we agree though
    and Kermit , I understand if others wouldn’t to in ,maybe even if armed
    bit of your job is a sworn in police officer
    who is armed.... and you stand put
    dif story,ya know

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Wtf does this nonsense about the dangerous and murderous United States have to do with sports betting? Move this shite to the shite hole saloon!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Are ppl really in still here questioning the others who say without a doubt
    they would of went in (if armed) and possibly not even armed
    and strategically tried to stop kids getting slaughtered
    fukking unreal , we are not talking about what YOU would do
    we are saying in all honesty without a doubt what WE would do

Fukk I hate being like this but it’s so true
    sometimes I really do feel like ive been through more fukked up situations
    than just about any 5 posters combined here
    I know without a shadow of doubt what I would of attempted to do
    and believe the others who say they would of as well

WTF is is so hard about believing this
    Typical internet post.

Those of us that have been through this are telling those of you that haven’t that you don’t know what it’s like until you’ve been there. You’d run in and save the day but where would you even run to? Ok, so run towards the kids that are running away and you realize all kids are running in all different directions. So you’re told the shooting was at the football field but maybe also that it was inside. Gunshots are unreliable, you can’t pin those down.

Main point here is that you have no clue what you do and even if you were all full of piss and vinegar you likely would just run circles and never have found the shooter.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Typical internet post.

Those of us that have been through this are telling those of you that haven’t that you don’t know what it’s like until you’ve been there. You’d run in and save the day but where would you even run to? Ok, so run towards the kids that are running away and you realize all kids are running in all different directions. So you’re told the shooting was at the football field but maybe also that it was inside. Gunshots are unreliable, you can’t pin those down.

Main point here is that you have no clue what you do and even if you were all full of piss and vinegar you likely would just run circles and never have found the shooter.
    Post has nothing to do with the internet

Its just the Internet was the only way I could tell you what I would of done

Those that have been through this ???? Ok I’ll admit I have never been through a school
    shooting but that doesn’t change the fact of what I know I’d do
    I’ve been in highly volatile situations FAR too many times and ALWAYS
    reacted, Kraken .

ALWAYS

And unless we are in an anechoic chamber the sounds that a
    AR-15 make would def help me pinpoint the shooters location
    (who btw wasn’t a Navy Seal) ..... not saying I’d save all the kids
    but you bet your ass I’d get a chance to empty a clip
    (cuz remember ...I’m an armed police officer who is paid to do this )
    In the mother fukker who’s walking through the classrooms shooting at unarmed kids

Btw, you have been through a school shooting type scenario

Becaise the way you worded that , it is what you are alluding to
    and even if you have you still can’t tell me or anyone else
    what the hell we would of done man.
    Maybe the execution wouldn’t be perfect , but once again
    don’t tell someone else what they would or would not do
    until you have walked in their shoes or gathered a very in depth profile in that person

That’s my whole point in all this

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stay in your lane Kraken and don't judge others.. Like I said you don't know me..

Sounds like you wanna make every excuse in the book for some MEN not to try and go in and save kids from being shot to death.. Like I said Coaches and Janitors were unarmed and died trying to save the kids...

Those are the true hero's in that school shooting!!!! The Cops are the chicken shits that did nothing!!!! The shooter walked out there with other kids and got away even for a time.. It's a focking joke and kids died..

Arm that janitor and coach and they stop probably stop this shooter.. YES ARM TEACHERS that are responsible like Trump said.. That helps..
    Dunning-Kruger

The Kraken

Post has nothing to do with the internet

Its just the Internet was the only way I could tell you what I would of done

Those that have been through this ???? Ok I’ll admit I have never been through a school
    shooting but that doesn’t change the fact of what I know I’d do
    I’ve been in highly volatile situations FAR too many times and ALWAYS
    reacted, Kraken .

ALWAYS

And unless we are in an anechoic chamber the sounds that a
    AR-15 make would def help me pinpoint the shooters location
    (who btw wasn’t a Navy Seal) ..... not saying I’d save all the kids
    but you bet your ass I’d get a chance to empty a clip
    (cuz remember ...I’m an armed police officer who is paid to do this )
    In the mother fukker who’s walking through the classrooms shooting at unarmed kids

Btw, you have been through a school shooting type scenario
    and even if you have you still can’t tell me or anyone else
    what the hell we would of done man.
    Maybe the execution wouldn’t be perfect , but once again
    don’t tell someone else what they would or would not do
    until you have walked in their shoes or gathered a very in depth profile in that person

That’s my whole point in all this
    Don’t think i don’t understand your point, I get it. I know what I would do as well.

Honestly I started out just ribbing Jibby. My main point wasn’t necessarily meant to tell you or Jibby what you would do, but to do whatever you think you would do is much harder than you realize.

The shooting didn’t last long, you see kids running everywhere and you’re told there is a shooting outside on the football field, are there multiple shooters, etc.... That alone could easily cause enough confusion to delay you getting to the shooter in the 5-6 minutes it took him before he takes off.

Had this happened right in front of him I have little doubt he would have reacted. Unfortunately it didn’t
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave The Kraken 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow

Yeah man , this random killing shit just makes my blood boil
    To think some useless fukk can ruin the outcomes of hundreds of people’s lives
    because it wasn’t just 17victims that day , it was hundreds and hundreds
    because their family members lives will never be the same either
    Id relish the opportunity to be there to attempt to stop some piece of shit
    from having the opportunity to cause so much random heartache

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

In wake of this shooting and the Vegas shooting I do think we need to come down hard on getting more and more illegal guns off the street, stop manufacturing the long riffles as well (ban them all), bump stocks out, and raise the legal age for sure.. I'm ok coming down on the NRA as well if they don't go for these things...

There are just too many guns in America.. These school and Vegas shootings are not gonna stop... We need to try and do everything to make it stop it or slow it down.. More restrictions and better screening sounds good to me for starters....
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

magaman
    Update your status

In wake of this shooting and the Vegas shooting I do think we need to come down hard on getting more and more illegal guns off the street, stop manufacturing the long riffles as well (ban them all), bump stocks out, and raise the legal age for sure.. I'm ok coming down on the NRA as well if they don't go for these things...

There are just too many guns in America.. These school and Vegas shootings are not gonna stop... We need to try and do everything to make it stop it or slow it down.. More restrictions and better screening sounds good to me for starters....
    So you would be in favor of more government oversight and restrictions regarding firearms, when the existing oversight and restrictions should have and could have stopped any number of these mass killings. Seems reasonable.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    So you would be in favor of more government oversight and restrictions regarding firearms, when the existing oversight and restrictions should have and could have stopped any number of these mass killings. Seems reasonable.
    Yes, I'd like to less guns on the streets and less being manufactured. I'm not saying taking away guns from responsible owners but just stopping the gun onslaught.. Yes more regulations I'm in favor of.. I'm a gun owner as well..

Times are changing, rules need changing.. Too many shootings going on.. Something needs to be done.. Further gun control and stiffer regulations I could absolutely live with.. Harsher crime penalties for thugs that are caught with illegal guns on the street I'd really like to see..

I'm also in favor of arming more of the good guys in society. Conceal permits..
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57625

Jibbby is right about the amount of guns. For example, England addressed their "number of guns" issue over the last decade or so. Here are the current numbers:

England - Guns per 100 citizens = 6
    USA - Guns per 100 citizens = 88

The numbers don't lie!

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Why does it always seem when there's talk about more gun laws, it's always restricting a civilian's right to carry? That's why the NRA and their supporters are always steadfast in opposing any gun control law, because the gun control supporters don't offer a carrot to the NRA in return for the gun control laws. How about supporting national reciprocity as part of the gun control proposals if you want to try to either get the NRA on board, or on their heels? It's hard to say the NRA refuses to compromise when you don't offer them anything in return and your proposal is essentially, "Give us a slice of cake, and if you refuse, we'll try to take the whole cake".
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 02-27-18 at 12:02 PM.

magaman
    Update your status

Yes, I'd like to less guns on the streets and less being manufactured. I'm not saying taking away guns from responsible owners but just stopping the gun onslaught.. Yes more regulations I'm in favor of.. I'm a gun owner as well..

Times are changing, rules need changing.. Too many shootings going on.. Something needs to be done.. Further gun control and stiffer regulations I could absolutely live with.. Harsher crime penalties for thugs that are caught with illegal guns on the street I'd really like to see..

I'm also in favor of arming more of the good guys in society. Conceal permits..
    Perhaps you missed my point... the government is to blame for these blunders. Why give them more laws to screw up? Solves nothing... meanwhile good citizens are the victim.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Perhaps you missed my point... the government is to blame for these blunders. Why give them more laws to screw up? Solves nothing... meanwhile good citizens are the victim.
    I read ya.. We all have to make sacrifices, times are changing.. I love my gun don't get me wrong.. We just don't need more and more gun battles in the streets, we need less.. We don't need Assault riffles in cities and populated areas as they serve no real purpose in society... Less guns in America less gun battles.. It's just common sense..

Government and law enforcement can't stop all the wacko's.. Making it harder to get guns can help.. I'm convinced.. Slow the roll...
    Points Awarded:

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad stuff.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

In summary, cops are pussies.....FACT

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Who is the government??? The government is ALL of us. We all are to blame. It's that sick fukkks fault for sure but guns are a problem, parenting is a problem, mental health is a problem, diet and exercise is a problem, etc., etc. Eliminating one of the problems is not going to stop every incident but we need to take small bites of this elephant a bit at a time. I like Jibbby am convinced that we have too many damn guns in the US. Common sense tells me less guns = less guns used. I own a gun for one reason only? Because too many sick fukks that have guns as well. If no one had a gun, I wouldn't need one. This country has got to reduce the amount of guns. We have more guns than people. That's fukkkked up and nothing to be proud of.

Fidel_CashFlow

Thread makes me sad
    and even sadder because realistically shit like this will never cease
    no matter what we do , it all comes down to a critical flaw in the human mind

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9318

I saw President Trump say he would have run into the firing line to save those kids even without a gun.

Brave man.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who is the government??? The government is ALL of us. We all are to blame.

Bull****, I wasn't the one that was called 40+ times being told this guy was a problem. I didn't get tipped off twice that this guy was a danger to others. If I had gone and done something myself, then I'd be locked up for taking the law into my own hands. But in exchange for not being allowed to be a vigilante, we give power to law enforcement and expect them to do their job. Instead, this department and agency (FBI) abused the power given to them by sitting on their ass and doing nothing and now you want to excuse their (in)action by passing the buck and saying it's everyone's failure.

Maybe instead of giving participation trophies and trying to make everything a collective effort, we start actually holding individual people we give power to accountable and expecting people to do their jobs and not passing the buck elsewhere when someone doesn't do their job.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I saw President Trump say he would have run into the firing line to save those kids even without a gun.

Brave man.
    Trump LIES a lot....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Brave man.
    Nobody could possibly be this stupid and believe this. He has told some whopper of lies but this one could be his biggest. The guy has openly said he feints at the site of blood but now has become a cowboy and is gonna save the day. The guy coward when it was his turn to fight for the country but now he is a super hero ready to take down shooters LMFAO. Optional u have to be trolling here.

Optional

I was just saying what I saw Thor.

Man in his 70s but still like a tiger!

Able to subdue evil villains with his bare hands.

So brave it brings a lump to my throat.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

He could have done it because he is bulletproof
    Duhhh!!!!!

Thor4140

That third line in your rebuttal? Was that plagered from a super hero? Maybe Superman.

Optional

I don't really have to say I was not being serious do I?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Didn't read any of this thread... first time clicking on it.

We still talking about the deputy?

100% agree.... deputy should of done something to help. Don't take the job... if you aren't going to get dirty.

I don't even know what this deputy looks like... or read any news articles about him... but I will say this...

You know what I picture in my head about him???

Reminds me of some dude who looks like Jared sitting in his car... eating a subway sandwich while the sound of gun fire is in the air... and this fukking guy is still eating and chewing away.

Fukking low life.

Thor4140

I know u are not being serious. We can move on now. Was just commenting on that third line.

Thor4140

What we have found out in this thread. The security guard was a pussy and Trump voter. The gunman who killed all the kids was a big Trump guy. Did i leave anything out? Oh and like a true hypocritical pussy Republican,Trump said if he was there he would have run in and saved the day LMFAO. Just like Bush would have. Just like Cheney would have. Just like Hannity would have. Heck u can even throw in Bill Clinton. All pussies.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Thor can’t be reasoned with.

Mentally ill

All good opti

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Thor can’t be reasoned with.

Mentally ill

All good opti
    What we know for a fact is that 99 percent of Republicans wouldn't do shit but talk a good game. All of you would have run away just like the garbage you vote for.

First ... 678910 Last