jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NRA Too Powerful

Nothing will change

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I am a republican through and through but i also have a little boy in kindergarten that i worry about these stupid ass school shootings the only thing i can say let people have guns but why do we need auto rifles and ak's for what? U can protect ur house with handguns and shotguns,and if u need bigger guns then that to hunt too maybe you shouldnt be hunting.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Clutchut12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fecgp40 gave Clutchut12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

I'm all for the 2nd amendment. but let's face it, it from 1791 when the US was protecting us from the British.

as bad as today's world is, there's no reason to own a AR-15 or any other
    semi-automatic rifle

a hand gun is fine, even a shotgun is fine.

just my opinion
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave SBR Tony 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    I'm all for the 2nd amendment. but let's face it, it from 1791 when the US was protecting us from the British.

as bad as today's world is, there's no reason to own a AR-15 or any other
    semi-automatic rifle

a hand gun is fine, even a shotgun is fine.

just my opinion
    Tony u shoud have just copied and pasted my post!!!

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    guess if I saw it, I could have just said I agree and add when it was set and what it was for

I also could have posted that I'm republican as well. just don't agree with all

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Millions upon millions of kids go to school everyday without incident. Statistically speaking your kids are safe.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ar15 one most popular long guns in world

I got my AK-47 semiautomatic a gorgeous piece

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11866

Yes your kids are safe till it happens to you. Go to Florida and tell those parents that their kids are safe. Guns are bought to kill and as long as anyone 18 or over can go to a gun shop to buy a AR-15, there is a problem. The reason you wont hear Trump or Ryan say the words GUN CONTROL is so obvious. NRA sends them millions and everybody knows this. The Republican party is controlled by the NRA. Just go to donations by NRA on internet and its there for everyone to see. But don't worry ur kids are safe.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Yes your kids are safe till it happens to you. Go to Florida and tell those parents that their kids are safe. Guns are bought to kill and as long as anyone 18 or over can go to a gun shop to buy a AR-15, there is a problem. The reason you wont hear Trump or Ryan say the words GUN CONTROL is so obvious. NRA sends them millions and everybody knows this. The Republican party is controlled by the NRA. Just go to donations by NRA on internet and its there for everyone to see. But don't worry ur kids are safe.
    I completely agree. Not saying it is not tragic just keeping things in perspective.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

<==== NRA Member

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

People want to blame Trump...where was all the outrage when Obama was president?? That dude didn’t do a fukking thing about guns and there plenty of shootings when he was in office..well except hand some over the Mexican Cartel

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I agree with both of you. The NRA would be doing themselves a huge favor if they just agreed to ban assault rifles. Everything else stays the same. They'd come across as reasonable and would probably bring in way more followers than what they would lose.

Oh yeah, these school shootings and concert killings just might become less common too.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Just like democrats are controlled by muslims latinos hollywood, there has to be common sense on both sides.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People want to blame Trump...where was all the outrage when Obama was president?? That dude didn’t do a fukking thing about guns and there plenty of shootings when he was in office..well except hand some over the Mexican Cartel
    I'm guessing a lot of the outrage is because he recently cut funding for mental health and background checks. Then we have a mass shooting and he suggests we need to do more on mental health. He seems to want to have it both ways.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

just agreed to ban assault rifles.

define "assault rifle"

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    define "assault rifle"
    That's the problem. I live in California and I build my own ArS. sEEMS LIKE EVERY YEAR THEY WANT TO REDEFINE WHAT IS AN ASSAULT WEAPON. sILLY.

Clutchut12

People will blame trump if they get the wrong order at mcdonalds.

A4K

People will blame trump if they get the wrong order at mcdonalds.
    I haven't heard anyone blame Trump for the shootings. They'd be silly to do so. A deranged person does mass shootings, not the president. I think people want a plan though to solve the problem and like every other president I don't think Trump has a plan.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I haven't heard anyone blame Trump for the shootings. They'd be silly to do so. A deranged person does mass shootings, not the president. I think people want a plan though to solve the problem and like every other president I don't think Trump has a plan.
    Its silly and alot of people are blaming him

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Things can change but it starts with us. We must first force congress to wake the fukk up. This isn't some party lines bullshit. We have to DEMAND change and the hell with special interest groups when it comes to guns. Then we must force sensible gun laws, than you set examples of people breaking the law. Common sense tells me that mentally ill and people on the terrorist list should not have ANY access to guns, period. We should be able to trace where those people got their guns and come down hard as shit on stores or people that sell it to them. Common sense tells me that no one under the age of 21 should be able to purchase a gun as well. Maybe have a 5 day cooling off period where someone that has a restraining order can't buy a gun as well? Can we at least start there?

I've always said that we should eventually put tracker devices (like a lojack) on ALL guns (maybe start with assault rifles). Law enforcement would be able to immediately see where guns are located in an area. Yes, you have a right to own a gun but the government, local officials, should be able to know where the guns are.

A4K

Its silly and alot of people are blaming him
    Silly. Not a Trump fan but to blame him for some deranged idiots behavior is dum and stoopid.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

being free doesn't mean we are all happy

it means you have the opportunity to do anything you want

unfortunately the bad comes with the good

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 468

Things that have changed over the last few decades:

Abortion has been normalized
    God taken out of schools
    Death penalty repealed in many states
    Spanking children has been vilified
    Divorce rates have increased dramatically
    Single parent households have increased

Throw on top of the fire the gasoline that is social media. Personal relationships are not what they used to be. You wonder why things have gone to hell in a hand basket. The population keeps on trying to progress things all in the name of a "civil society", but they don't see that it is the changing of a lot of the bedrocks, that we used to hold dear, are what is giving them this end result in the first place.

Guns, no matter what type you bitch about, have been around forever. They are a constant through time. The standard that society upholds over the last few decades is what has changed, and it hasn't been for the better.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave Mr KLC 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Not a gun issue. It is a mental issue. Also, probably a values issue. No one cares about anything anymore. No parents seem to take care or spend the time needed with their kids. Family has become meaningless. Stop worrying about guns and worry about people

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

God taken out of schools

Throw on top of the fire the gasoline that is social media. Personal relationships are not what they used to be. You wonder why things have gone to hell in a hand basket. The population keeps on trying to progress things all in the name of a "civil society", but they don't see that it is the changing of a lot of the bedrocks, that we used to hold dear, are what is giving them this end result in the first place.

and... drugging (Rx) of the school kids

Mac4Lyfe

Why the FUKKKK do you have to make this shit political. FUKKK OFFFF. Were the kids killed Democrat or Republican? Who gives a shit. They were fukking Americans. The blame is on all of us. Their blood is on our hands. We stand by and watch this shit happen every fukkking day and all you can do is post some bullshit about Obama and Trump? Mutherfukkker.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Not a gun issue. It is a mental issue. Also, probably a values issue. No one cares about anything anymore. No parents seem to take care or spend the time needed with their kids. Family has become meaningless. Stop worrying about guns and worry about people
    Hell of a point!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i had a nra spokesperson call me on election night saying u gotta sign up support the nra hillary is going to take away your guns.

all the outrage over mass shootings but gun sales goes up after these happen
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 02-16-18 at 12:51 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

God taken out of schools

Guns, no matter what type you bitch about, have been around forever. They are a constant through time. The standard that society upholds over the last few decades is what has changed, and it hasn't been for the better.
    well I do not like god

but well said

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Can Always find guns on the black market

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Or make them with a CNC mill

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post

or... from USA DOJ -- Fast and Furious

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

The warning signs were there for months. This dude should have been locked up a long time ago.

Mac4Lyfe

The population keeps on trying to progress things all in the name of a "civil society", but they don't see that it is the changing of a lot of the bedrocks, that we used to hold dear, are what is giving them this end result in the first place.

I think you are trying to be PC a bit but you are really saying that we've taken God out of our society. As a result, this nation has become more and more decadent. We have moved away from God and the biblical principles that this country held dear and was founded on. People that do not have God, do not have hope. They also do not have a standard to live by. No hope, no laws and you are a lost sheep. That's the underlying problem.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to go back in time. Our laws allow people to be decadent. It allows people to believe in themselves more than a higher being. More and more people are becoming atheist that do not believe in God. Our constitution protects them to even put down religion and call those that believe stupid, irrational, etc. We have taken biblical principles out of our schools in an effort to protect the few that are offended by common sense. So what do we expect when a child has no hope and no law to look to? Most of our young kids have no direction and we wonder why are kids so bad?

Our laws of freedom (especially religious) has created this mess. We can't go back. But what we can do is enact common sense laws that everyone must abide by.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

IMO you cant change much but ILLEGAL guns should be AUTO JAIL TIME>......

123 Last