1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Nets +4.5+102

    Go.

  2. #2
    badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-13
    Posts: 2,275
    Betpoints: 30

    Ok. I’m down to points betting on life

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerguy View Post
    Ok. I’m down to points betting on life
    That's okay. No big deal man. Jayvegas has a club that he owns called betpoints.

  4. #4
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Adding

    Suns ml +380(1st qtr)(1*)+5.5-112(2*)(1stqtr)

  5. #5
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,456
    Betpoints: 1209

    GL tonight

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Thanks hman

  7. #7
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,665
    Betpoints: 8293

    What a joke.
    Since you've returned on Superbowl Sunday you've chosen both sides of the Super bowl and went heavy on the under 48.
    Loss
    Then you took Hornets ML & +3, they lost by 17.
    Then took Suns ML & +7.5, they lost by 19.
    Then Iowa ML & +10 & the Nets +11...holy shit, you split that one.
    Then you took the Heat +4.5 & ML, they lost by eight.
    Marquette ML & +6, YOU SPLIT THAT.
    And then two wins in a row! Wow. Texas A&M ML & +7....and I'll give to credit for the OSU ML pick for 4+u.
    Then a push on Pelicans.
    Then you took the Sun's +9.5 & they lost by 48.
    You took the Cavs & won.
    Then on Thursday you took GT ML & +9, lost by 23.
    Portland -4, lost.
    Kings +5.5, lost by 18.
    Denver 8 & ML, lost by 26.
    N.O. +5 & ML lost by 18.
    Pacers+4.5 & Utah-5, you finally won.
    But then on Saturday you took a total shot again:
    Clips +3.5 & ML LOSER
    Nuggets -7.5 win
    Avs LOSER
    Hawks LOSER
    Habs LOSER
    Oilers LOSER
    USC +6.5 LOSER

    In less than one week after your return you went 9 and 25 and lost nearly 20 units.
    Last week I stopped reading after you went 4-6.

    But keep grinding out all these fake Bets with no screenshots or validation.
    When you get your hands on some points head over to Club Jayvegas, I'm more than happy to take them from you!

  8. #8
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,216
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What a joke.
    Since you've returned on Superbowl Sunday you've chosen both sides of the Super bowl and went heavy on the under 48.
    Loss
    Then you took Hornets ML & +3, they lost by 17.
    Then took Suns ML & +7.5, they lost by 19.
    Then Iowa ML & +10 & the Nets +11...holy shit, you split that one.
    Then you took the Heat +4.5 & ML, they lost by eight.
    Marquette ML & +6, YOU SPLIT THAT.
    And then two wins in a row! Wow. Texas A&M ML & +7....and I'll give to credit for the OSU ML pick for 4+u.
    Then a push on Pelicans.
    Then you took the Sun's +9.5 & they lost by 48.
    You took the Cavs & won.
    Then on Thursday you took GT ML & +9, lost by 23.
    Portland -4, lost.
    Kings +5.5, lost by 18.
    Denver 8 & ML, lost by 26.
    N.O. +5 & ML lost by 18.
    Pacers+4.5 & Utah-5, you finally won.
    But then on Saturday you took a total shot again:
    Clips +3.5 & ML LOSER
    Nuggets -7.5 win
    Avs LOSER
    Hawks LOSER
    Habs LOSER
    Oilers LOSER
    USC +6.5 LOSER

    In less than one week after your return you went 9 and 25 and lost nearly 20 units.
    Last week I stopped reading after you went 4-6.

    But keep grinding out all these fake Bets with no screenshots or validation.
    When you get your hands on some points head over to Club Jayvegas, I'm more than happy to take them from you!
    the LAST players advocate has been trying to point this out to everyone

  9. #9
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Jay you are not a goodod detective.

    Tell me how Portland-4 lost?

    Just explain that.

    Why is the flyers ml from Sunday not on that list?

    I'm pretty sure I was up over 7 units on Sunday.

    Last night I did okay as well.

    The Eagles game was a large bet as well.

    Jay you need a job?

  10. #10
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,665
    Betpoints: 8293

    LB is so bad i am actually thinking of joining #teamrudy

  11. #11
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,665
    Betpoints: 8293

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jay you are not a goodod detective.

    Tell me how Portland-4 lost?

    Just explain that.

    Why is the flyers ml from Sunday not on that list?

    I'm pretty sure I was up over 7 units on Sunday.

    Last night I did okay as well.

    The Eagles game was a large bet as well.

    Jay you need a job?
    Instead of making fake jinx Super Bowl threads, guess what I did? I cashed out. That's right, for 230 big ones. Then I left $25 in the account and ran that up to $280 betting the Olympics. I can provide screenshots for both of those withdrawals. Can you provide one screenshot of any bet that you made last week? Carry on.

  12. #12
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 12,065
    Betpoints: 17071

    You been kinda cold since coming back, you are due.

  13. #13
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 3,635
    Betpoints: 12

    Damn you guys goin hard on the lakeshow the last few days
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 376,866
    Betpoints: 846

    Pass

  15. #15
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,978
    Betpoints: 276

    Wow

    This is bad
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  16. #16
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Leave TheGiants girlfriend alone!!!!

    its Valentines Day for fukk sakes

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  17. #17
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 10,961
    Betpoints: 14639

    How much hot garbage can one guy accumulate?

  18. #18
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 12,025
    Betpoints: 1184

    Only dogs !! Seems like a simple way to make money

  19. #19
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,665
    Betpoints: 8293

    Surprise surprise....
    2nd worst POTY of all time.

  20. #20
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 10,961
    Betpoints: 14639

    This guy is set to auto-fade.

  21. #21
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Surprise surprise....
    2nd worst POTY of all time.
    Dude , it’s JJgold who decided

    it’s pure random

    not saying all the choices are horrible

    but it’s his final decisions

    if we did real nominations and then had everyone make tallies I know a few things

    there would be a whole lot dif posters nominate for the awards

    The simple fact he made Roadtrip gif poster of the year is so random and biased it’s insane

    There are 10 people at least head and shoulders more viable for that award

    but see, Roadtrip only posts for jjgold , so therefore JJgold chose him

    you gotta stay closely associated with him or kiss his ass or else one will hardly be mentioned

    Personally I could care less , like many here, but still needs to be said

    lAnd there’s no one that can deny that
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  22. #22
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,553
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Personally I could care less
    Your 500 word essay says otherwise, crackhead.

    How about you stick to jamming dirty needles in your rectum and keep your opinions to yourself?

    Thanks, pal.

  23. #23
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Your 500 word essay says otherwise, crackhead.

    How about you stick to jamming dirty needles in your rectum and keep your opinions to yourself?

    Thanks, pal.
    Yeah this Fidel guy seems like a bitter racist retard

  24. #24
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This guy is set to auto-fade.
    Yeah this guy won tonight. Tomorrow night you have to pay to post in my threads. Let me see if you do that. Fukking retard

  25. #25
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    I knew someone would say that

    you can’t respond on anything , even if what you say holds weight

    without someone saying that

    Truth is ,I know you know I don’t care Giant , but it needed to be said

    Waiting for the gal to get out of shower , figured I’d post on this

    no biggie , and for the record I don’t mind your valentine Lakerboy winning

    not sayin he isn’t worthy , but shit jjgold is horrible decision maker and if he

    is the leader here ....

    no wonder why this place is in self destruction mode night in and night out
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  26. #26
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,553
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    I knew someone would say that

    you can’t respond on anything , even if what you say holds weight

    without someone saying that

    Truth is ,I know you know I don’t care Giant , but it needed to be said

    Waiting for the gal to get out of shower , figured I’d post on this

    no biggie , and for the record I don’t mind your valentine Lakerboy winning

    not sayin he isn’t worthy , but shit jjgold is horrible decision maker and if he

    is the leader here ....

    no wonder why this place is in self destruction mode night in and night out
    I just had to defend myself when you said I was his girlfriend.

    Everyone knows I'm a top.


  27. #27
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah this Fidel guy seems like a bitter racist retard
    yeah , like this post right here from you in a thread your one again getting hammered in
    as well as posting losers at an alarming rate.
    Since what people think of you here means so much to you
    and what they think of your plays , keep a spreadsheet
    How does it make me bitter when what I say is 100 percent truth
    I even said you being picked as poster of year isn’t what I was directly referring to
    Settle down man , make another grilling video where you have just hamburgers
    on the grill and calling us “boys” every other word and things will, be ok

    P.S , remember , if it means so damn much keep a spreadsheet for those
    +450 plays
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  28. #28
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just had to defend myself when you said I was his girlfriend.

    Everyone knows I'm a top.

    well then bang this lakergirl character, he’s self destructing right in front of our eyes

    give him some penis and settle him down , have him keep a spreadsheet

    since all this online shit means so much . Hell , even DDDs keeps a spreadsheet and he’s down

    a million units, hey Lakerboy , I’m up 50 units on my spreadsheet,

    ( you know, the thing that keeps track of all your plays)

    should I post

    it in every thread in hopes to gain recognition ?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  29. #29
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    yeah , like this post right here from you in a thread your one again getting hammered in
    as well as posting losers at an alarming rate.
    Since what people think of you here means so much to you
    and what they think of your plays , keep a spreadsheet
    How does it make me bitter when what I say is 100 percent truth
    I even said you being picked as poster of year isn’t what I was directly referring to
    Settle down man , make another grilling video where you have just hamburgers
    on the grill and calling us “boys” every other word and things will, be ok

    P.S , remember , if it means so damn much keep a spreadsheet for those
    +450 plays
    So my video got you offended? Lol Should I call you a hamburger instead?

    I've seen your posts. You seem so angry. Sometimes I think you are a mass murderer.
    You think I'm losing plays that are+450 at an alarming rate?

    Are+450 bets supposed to win at an alarming rate?

    I know your miserable angry act. It's the usual thing for an SBR malcontent.

    Carry on.

    Nothing phases Laker

  30. #30
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Lol when am I angry, outside of being a sore loser when I bet

    More then half the time I’m joking around with fake anger,

    even your biggest fan Giant will tell you that. Fukk you can’t pick anything right anymore

    You are truly self destructing ?

    Maybe leaving for for a while will help you , but make sure to log in each day and give

    out a single point to anyone who mentions your name in any shape or form like you did last time

    for fukk sakes, what I said about jjgold was true, there’s no denying that

    link reason to blow up on me cuz your picks and decision making is

    complete shit since you back from your

    “ if this play loses I’m going to chew my internet cord in half and delete sbr from favorites tab”

    until the the super bowl bullshit.

    and yes +450 plays are going to lose a lot l like yours do

    along with the other plays losing a lot as well

    If one cared as much as you care about this online shit


    and also had confidence there million threads with dif picks were going we’re

    going to come out ahead in the long run they would keep a spreadsheet that sbr

    is nice enough to set up for you with a simple mouse click , sweetheart

    and trust me , you seem pretty phased in all aspects
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  31. #31
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    Fidel I don't care about the points like you. You try hard to get something out of it. I could care less. I would rather give them away. I been doing that forever. Pay attention.

  32. #32
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Fidel I don't care about the points like you. You try hard to get something out of it. I could care less. I would rather give them away. I been doing that forever. Pay attention.
    Nice comeback , you destroyed me here
    being that I been here 5 years and purchased maybe 3 things....
    would expect nothing less then that from a poster of your stature
    I now have two choices , either donate all my points to charity
    or give them out one point at a time to each person that mentions my name

    And if I tried so hard to get something out of it , would I still be loaning people
    who beg for points that no other posters will loan to ....

    and do this for all 5 years I been here .

    Once again , Lakerboy judgement is spot on
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  33. #33
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 88,782
    Betpoints: 72

    End of day you talked about the points. Not me. I could care less about them. You made 3 purchases. I made none.

    Fidel you are worried about a guy like me. I've been here for time. I could care less and the points and all that shit. You worry how I give points to guys that mention me. Fair enough but when I give points to posters who make good posts you don't need mention that. Truth is better man.

  34. #34
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 51,455
    Betpoints: 1231

    Don’t really have a prob with you Laker, still don’t
    but honestly, it’s you here that’s angry right now , not me
    I was making a undeniable honest observation about jjgold
    when you came back at me out of nowhere with me being a murderous lunatic
    and that I’m angry all the time
    Half the posters here know it’s fake anger
    (except when I lose on some bullshit ) I’m a poor poor sport
    bit outside of that it’s all fun and games for me

    Im going to go have sex with the girlfriend , she has to work in the morning
    and already told me now or never when I was typing the post before this one
    Everything will be ok , take it one day at a time

    YOU are the Poster of the year, not me . I need to get my shit together apparently
    Talk to ya here soon if I don’t pass out , Happy Valentines Day
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/18/2021


  35. #35
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 18,083
    Betpoints: 10781

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I just had to defend myself when you said I was his girlfriend.

    Everyone knows I'm on top.

    Fixed.

    Yes, we know you're on top when you both have alone time. Lol

12 Last
Top