We all used to have a chat on our subforum page

that went away?

I want to open mine back up

2nd request

this is the Olympic chat

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Good memory. The chat was retired for tech reasons. If there's enough demand I'm sure we can consider something similar in the future.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It works if you back date SBR 4 years or so..............use back date software

10 guys in there now, we are chatting

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

It drove Opie to sing up with Snapchat.
    SBR.......fix this.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

jjgold

I am there now

fukkin crazy stuff

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Does chat booking still go on ?

jjgold

No we banned it

Illini come on in..I am posting tons of pussy pics

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

We Got Games!!!

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

ok I didn't understand this topic at first. Rudy thread, so yeah.

With the chat function could members invite only certain members to participate in the chat? In other words, the chat was not open to everyone?

I'm looking for functionality where you start a thread and instead of just an option to make it "Pro-only" you could invite only who you want to participate in the thread (Pro and Non-pro).

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    ok I didn't understand this topic at first. Rudy thread, so yeah.

With the chat function could members invite only certain members to participate in the chat? In other words, the chat was not open to everyone?

I'm looking for functionality where you start a thread and instead of just an option to make it "Pro-only" you could invite only who you want to participate in the thread (Pro and Non-pro).
    No, it was a chat room open to anyone but there was a solid crew there that basically ran the place. Really good times and although it got a bit strange and aggro once in awhile, 99.9% of the time it was just a group of us sweating games and shooting the shit about life. It might sound a bit strange these days but back then it was a total highlight of SBR for many of us.

As for your your question re an invite only thread, that question was asked a few years ago and the response from Admin at the time was what’s the point of coming on a public forum if you don’t want the public to participate? So many people claimed to love the Pro only option when we first introduced it but no one really uses it even after all these years and ‘threats’ to do so. Let’s face it: there’s a teeny element of attention seeking famewho*e in each of us simply from the fact that we post here and start threads
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fukk ya the chitty room was a good crew. Peter, SoV, Spankie, you, ttwarrior, and a handful of other footy and tennis guys I can't remember. We'd be in there for hours on end sweating a 2am friendly or a fukking amateur cricket match in Zimbabwe, or a first round tennis match between two unranked men/women at 4am It was like the strip of SBR, we never slept

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    No, it was a chat room open to anyone but there was a solid crew there that basically ran the place. Really good times and although it got a bit strange and aggro once in awhile, 99.9% of the time it was just a group of us sweating games and shooting the shit about life. It might sound a bit strange these days but back then it was a total highlight of SBR for many of us.

As for your your question re an invite only thread, that question was asked a few years ago and the response from Admin at the time was what’s the point of coming on a public forum if you don’t want the public to participate? So many people claimed to love the Pro only option when we first introduced it but no one really uses it even after all these years and ‘threats’ to do so. Let’s face it: there’s a teeny element of attention seeking famewho*e in each of us simply from the fact that we post here and start threads

went in for my annual check up this morning, mine may be more than a teeny element of famewhore......

in fact, he said mine is a full blown cancer at this point.....

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

being I'm new here but lurked for many years (no, never registered any previous accounts) its a shame Ms. Shari rarely posts anymore.

Intelligent woman. Also saw her rank high in the BTP contest. I must admit feeling ashamed to posting a record far inferior to a woman from Australia in a NFL contest. Shari is legit.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Rudy quit leaving in the 90's. Chat is old technology.