jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How You Feel Staying Home Every Friday and Saturday Night??

Pinned to results of events

I accepted it a long time ago so not hard for me although some of you guys it must be hard

Hang in there and get use to it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

trapped

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Feel lousy at end of 0 for 4 night.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Pinned to results of events

I accepted it a long time ago so not hard for me although some of you guys it must be hard

Hang in there and get use to it

that's a lot of action you got there JJ

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Snowball 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Feels great when a UFC event is on or a big game and I'm winning money.. Home is where the heart is at..

Got no problem with it what so ever, I raged my entire life, chased tail my entire life and now I'm enjoying just chilling in the crib actually these days. If it doesn't look cool on SBR then so be it.

Then again there is an old saying, "it's better to be a mouse on the streets then a lion at home".. I never appreciated that saying..

Got man cave???

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Goldy go out and get some pusssy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 300

Alone in the trap on a Friday Night....

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Feels great when a UFC event is on or a big game and I'm winning money.. Home is where the heart is at..

Got no problem with it what so ever, I raged my entire life, chased tail my entire life and now I'm enjoying just chilling in the crib actually these days. If it doesn't look cool on SBR then so be it.

Then again there is an old saying, "it's better to be a mouse on the streets then a lion at home".. I never appreciated that saying..

Got man cave???

Nice crib Jib!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Nice crib Jib!
    Not my crib but mine is a similar set up and that's why I picked that generic picture off the net..

I got the big screen, bunch of laps in stands, comfy sofa, etc.. High ceilings which I really like.. Big fish tank also to look at on the side which gives me a good soothing sound and visual vibe..... What else? Got a message chair and book shelves.. Nice lighting.. Spanish tiled floors, fluffy white carpet throw rug.. That's basically my crib in nut shell that I'm kicking in now.. Very cozy and has all the capping goodies for us sports gamblers.. That's how I operate.. ...

I have pictures but they won't post up directly from my computers.. I guess I gotta do the photo bucket thing and what not to post them up but just never got around to it yet.. I will....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-02-18 at 07:37 PM.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10874

Nice Jibby!

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I love doing what I do - wagering sports. It's great to be home and win cash. Sucks to lose.

I will likely not change. When I am out, my mind is all about checking scores. I cannot enjoy getting out. I don't even want to go to a live holdem game because I would rather be watching latest line moves and placing a sports wager.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I love doing what I do - wagering sports. It's great to be home and win cash. Sucks to lose.

I will likely not change. When I am out, my mind is all about checking scores. I cannot enjoy getting out. I don't even want to go to a live holdem game because I would rather be watching latest line moves and placing a sports wager.
    Don't check those scores on the cell during dinner dates.. That's a no no!!! ..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Love staying home. Hate going out.

Friends just keep keep you away from the tv

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fuk you jibby.

I’m fuggen checking fox traps for pelt cash $$...

killer set up style.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave BIGDAY 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went out to party and chase tail 5-6 days a week every week for close to 10 years... been 3 years since I stopped being a party animal and enjoy a more secluded life.

I like it.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I go out. My house is overrun by a bunch of little damn animals.

Babysitter, go out.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Booya what is this a vacation picture or look out your back yard deck? Where is that?

Looks nice!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

If i want pussy i go to brothel in carson city. I play ball on the weekends. Then its football basketball or ufc betting time. Usually read a book for an hour before i start betting though then i can drink and bet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If i want pussy i go to brothel in carson city. I play ball on the weekends. Then its football basketball or ufc betting time. Usually read a book for an hour before i start betting though then i can drink and bet.
    I thought you get heated and start breaking shiiit at the local bars when you are losing bets and then you end up in pen, no?

Lol.. Carry on brother!! MMA betting is where dreams are made.. Cheers bud... Just ask Bigday he's a player.. Prop odds cash for big every time.. Looking forward to tomorrow night..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I thought you get heated and start breaking shiiit at the local bars when you are losing bets and then you end up in pen, no?

Lol.. Carry on brother!! MMA betting is where dreams are made.. Cheers bud... Just ask Bigday he's a player.. Prop odds cash for big every time.. Looking forward to tomorrow night..
    That's if I feel like being social so I usually prefer to bet at home to avoid confrontation and my rages get me in trouble. I plan on moving out of USA in a year or so though. Tired of this country. I want to move to cheap place to live with a beach and internet access but still want them to speak English. 1 bedroom apartments in other countries are like $300 a month. Also in India everything even cheaper.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    That's if I feel like being social so I usually prefer to bet at home to avoid confrontation and my rages get me in trouble. I plan on moving out of USA in a year or so though. Tired of this country. I want to move to cheap place to live with a beach and internet access but still want them to speak English. 1 bedroom apartments in other countries are like $300 a month. Also in India everything even cheaper.
    You get what you pay for. There are reasons it is cheaper in other countries - but to each their own.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Going out is only for young bucks as you age !! Going out isn’t that important

ikid2groove415

Just nail a live play Vegas/ Minnesota 6.5 going over

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Got man cave???

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    That’s life!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    That’s life!!
    That's expensive is what that is... Trust me... Could be overrated... Depends..

Ya know though? Life is the greatest gift from God. Life is a ting we must enjoy... Ya only live once on this pretty blue planet remember that my friends.. .. There are no do overs..

Home is home so enjoy I say..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Got man cave???

Google photo??