firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Funny how u continue to run ur mouth but don’t dare mention the video anymore
    He’s garbage man
    Ignore him

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    many players talk posters need to look in the mirror before throwing stones

the truth hurts
    When’s the last time u got a good look in a mirror that wasn’t full length u gay San Francisco midget?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

many players talk posters need to look in the mirror before throwing stones

the truth hurts
    I can't help but find the irony in who nominated your post jaker.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

When’s the last time u got a good look in a mirror that wasn’t full length u gay San Francisco midget?
    a few minutes ago

now I'm a gay midget?

give it a rest you blowhard

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I can't help but find the irony in who nominated your post jaker.
    he is a decent kid with some issues

he needs to learn to not care what everyone thinks of him, you can't please everyone

unde0087
    Did we win?

he is a decent kid with some issues

he needs to learn to not care what everyone thinks of him, you can't please everyone
    Not saying he is a bad guy. Just find it funny as that guy is in on every drama thread there is with 20+ novel posts in each one of them. Same group of posters banging away at their keyboards yet each one pretends they don't care or are the sane ones.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Decent kid?

Ehhhh ok

dlowilly

a few minutes ago
    That why ur so pissy u decide to start shit, then cry for me to give it a rest? Lmao

dlowilly

Not saying he is a bad guy. Just find it funny as that guy is in on every drama thread there is with 20+ novel posts in each one of them. Same group of posters banging away at their keyboards yet each one pretends they don't care or are the sane ones.
    Great post

Don’t even know who ur referring to since u can’t see nominations on mobile but great post

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I didn't even read the last few pages, just clicked the last posts and looked to see if it was the same names going at it or maybe we got some T & A in here. Sure enough same names.

Getting a new texting app on a new device and getting another text number in the next couple days. I'll try the first text out with you Unde.

dlowilly

Big picture

The OP “all in good fun” starts a thread posting a fake pic he says is me and claims I told him things I didn’t

At the very least repeatedly threatens me with the exposure of private emails

Is reduced to nominating posts because he can’t bring himself to use his 10,000 post “milestone” up unless it’s the video he’s been wanting to make

And I’m the one being attacked. You know some of u are completely fuked

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I didn't even read the last few pages, just clicked the last posts and looked to see if it was the same names going at it or maybe we got some T & A in here. Sure enough same names.

Getting a new texting app on a new device and getting another text number in the next couple days. I'll try the first text out with you Unde.

Hell ya, look forward to it.

I wasn't even referring to this thread. I was talking about how one of these guys posts a thread just because he knows what responses will come. Then even if there is only 2 others, usually the same posters, they will go back and forth for 5 pages with the same insults that were already said in the previous threads they went at it in.

Most of us like to mix it up with guys if we disagree or just don't like them. The difference for most of us is we say what we feel then move on. We don't sit there saying the same shit over and over again.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Lol Vitterd. Guy was the punching bag at the RX got perma banned has threatened to buy the RX to fire all mods.... But he ain't a PRO here?

Guy says he won millions playing poker??

Yeah I'm not a PRO and I'm not ashamed to admit, I prioritize family, bills, poker and other vices before getting my 1%er status here!
    Great post. Full of lies. Are you really trashing me for not being a pro here, when you’re not? Lmao. Another typical rx Dipshit. That site is dead.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Hey poker millionaire . So much for your soft landing here . Biggest left wing nut on the net and sorry ass perma banned troll .
    JT has 30 plus ghosts on 4 different gambling site and 93 percent of his posts are about me.

This guy actually got caught talking to himself thru different names....more than once. Total broke loser.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Funny how u continue to run ur mouth but don’t dare mention the video anymore
    How many times am I supposed to listen to you refuse to post a video? It's obvious that youre afraid to post a video....maybe you don't want anyone here to know what you look like.
    I don't know.
    I don't have anything against that, it just means you want to be like 95% of the posters here, a loud mouth anonymous.

Offer still stands, just like it did two days ago, when I knew you were full of shit about posting a video. Keep pretending you want to post a video just long enough to keep people interested. Then Scurry away like a little bitch when it comes to crunch time

Like I said...offer still stands.

I'll be around!

vitterd

Got no Dough-D low getting smacked around again.....just like at the other sites he spews his garbage at. Guy is a punching bag.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    JT has 30 plus ghosts on 4 different gambling site and 93 percent of his posts are about me.

This guy actually got caught talking to himself thru different names....more than once. Total broke loser.
    Was it you who said that poker millionaire story wasn't catching on here ?
    You're an internet legend .........for all the wrong reason banned troll .

dlowilly

Lol poor vitterd

I have this idiot posting where I want and when I want him to

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Guy should use that money to get those face tats removed.

I got news for ya pal, cant sell dope forever.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    How many times am I supposed to listen to you refuse to post a video? It's obvious that youre afraid to post a video....maybe you don't want anyone here to know what you look like.
    I don't know.
    I don't have anything against that, it just means you want to be like 95% of the posters here, a loud mouth anonymous.

Offer still stands, just like it did two days ago, when I knew you were full of shit about posting a video. Keep pretending you want to post a video just long enough to keep people interested. Then Scurry away like a little bitch when it comes to crunch time

Like I said...offer still stands.

I'll be around!
    Nah no ones buying it

You’ve talked in circles, stopped replying and then replied when u knew I wasn’t around and now more talk

Vague references to something that was said before, blah blah blah

Everyone knows what ur up to, you will bitch out on some technicality because u won’t be specific

Would love to do everyone a favor and flush u down the toilet and off this forum. Fat chance u ever show ur cards so I can turn over the winner ya coward

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Dlow not a bad dude at all, seems reasonable just angry but probably justified or partially justified in his anger at the very least

Phillyguy is masterful at creating traffic with nothing, this thread is just another example

Never heard of this vitterd guy but he's funny, I hope he starts posting in more threads

vitterd

Was it you who said that poker millionaire story wasn't catching on here ?
    You're an internet legend .........for all the wrong reason banned troll .
    It hasn’t. You’ve tried so hard. Nobody biting but 2 former rx losers who followed me here. Just like you!!

Go back and suck on mod dick!! Place is DEAD without me. You mods wrecked it. Now a racist alt right wasteland.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    It hasn’t. You’ve tried so hard. Nobody biting but 2 former rx losers who followed me here. Just like you!!

Go back and suck on mod dick!! Place is DEAD without me. You mods wrecked it. Now a racist alt right wasteland.

Every poster you claim followed you here is registered here before you with the exception of Dustyy. Think of another story poker fraud .

vitterd

Every poster you claim followed you here is registered here before you with the exception of Dustyy. Think of another story poker fraud .
    Your posts are up 400 percent here since I’ve arrived. You wanna try again?

Get lost loser. You’re broke and all you do is ghost everywhere. Go save your 4 dollar a week job at the graveyard.

dlowilly

Lol

Poor vitterd posts when and where I want him to making a fool out of himself in the process

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

SILENCE!!!!! ALL OF YOU

304 replies and still no sight of the email

Let's see the fukkin email!!!!!

vitterd

No Dough D-lowilly creating threads about me. Poor guy been obsessed with me forever.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is one funny a$$ thread

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

9 pages and going about a confirmed pole smoker in dlo aka sideloaded started by a guy who will be crying himself to sleep Sun night when Philly maintains their SB win drought.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    9 pages and going about a confirmed pole smoker in dlo aka sideloaded started by a guy who will be crying himself to sleep Sun night when Philly maintains their SB win drought.
    I’m rooting for Philly but this post is accurate.....especially about no dough d low.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

dlowilly and uscphillyguy both nice guys, seem like sharp poker players. Don't see why either of you are stooping this level. Can't we leave these kinda shenanigans for posters like rudy and firedawg and several others? not like they don't ruin most threads with it anyways..

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    dlowilly and uscphillyguy both nice guys, seem like sharp poker players. Don't see why either of you are stooping this level. Can't we leave these kinda shenanigans for posters like rudy and firedawg and several others? not like they don't ruin most threads with it anyways..
    relax bro

I don't say anything negative to anyone these days

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    relax bro

I don't say anything negative to anyone these days
    Now that you mention it, haven't seen anything negative from you recently. My bad, keep up the good work

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Dude racist much take it easy dlowilly

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Willy is the winner here......Phillyguy clown of SBR now

First ... 678910 Last