dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    Eagles are better than rushing the ball than NOLA? Kamara and Ingram BOTH pro bowlers in the same conference as the eagles...it’s not even close especially with Wentz out. Nola has been dependent on their run and I think it will help tremendously if they can get to Philly. I’ll take Brees to win again in Brees v Foles round 2. I really don’t understand why people are basing this current eagles team as anywhere close to what it was with Wentz...Foles has been awful and he’s only beaten horrible defensive teams (giants). Look at eagles schedule this year...every team moving forward will be their hardest oppponent they faced this year.
    They beat the rams and the panthers both on the road

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Eagles could beat ATL at home. Ryan sucks on the road. He won't beat the Rams anyway however

Saints or Panthers would both be favored in Philly easily

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    They beat the rams and the panthers both on the road
    “They” included Wentz...They played a Panthers team without their pro bowl TE and they won’t face the rams again. every team they face will be better than what they played...healthier panthers/Saints...vikings.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Eagles could beat ATL at home. Ryan sucks on the road. He won't beat the Rams anyway however

Saints or Panthers would both be favored in Philly easily
    Saints yes, Panthers not quite. As of now, only Saints and Vikings would obviously be favored in Philly, Rams could be favored, that one should be close to PICK.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Can't seem to recall a # 1 seed with "To win NFC..." or "To win Superbowl..." price getting larger odds by the day. Seems the books are begging for $$ on Philly...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Bottom line is Foles isn’t taking the eagles anywhere but to the offseason

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Foles has played awful so far

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

League MVP out for season. All pro LT out for season. Will be tough for them to win

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    League MVP out for season. All pro LT out for season. Will be tough for them to win
    Not going to get any easier next year. NFC is going to be brutal for the next few years.

NE/Pitt on the down slide. NFC has so many teams now looking like beasts.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Not going to get any easier next year. NFC is going to be brutal for the next few years.

NE/Pitt on the down slide. NFC has so many teams now looking like beasts.
    Completely agree. When the ravens were a 5 seed before kick off Sunday you know your conference is trash.

hamburglar628

No way Rams rest their starters if dropping to 4th meant playing the Vikings in the second round. It seemed like 3 teams were doing their best to avoid going to Minny.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Can't seem to recall a # 1 seed with "To win NFC..." or "To win Superbowl..." price getting larger odds by the day. Seems the books are begging for $$ on Philly...
    Not often a #1 seed loses the league mvp right before the playoffs.

Eagles only chance is to win a low scoring game at home in the cold where the d has been lights out

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Saints yes, Panthers not quite. As of now, only Saints and Vikings would obviously be favored in Philly, Rams could be favored, that one should be close to PICK.
    Per Vegas source:

vs. Saints: Eagles +4.5

vs. Panthers: Eagles +3.5

vs. Falcons: Pick

LT Profits

No way Rams rest their starters if dropping to 4th meant playing the Vikings in the second round. It seemed like 3 teams were doing their best to avoid going to Minny.
    Funny how right after Rams lost, Saints gave up losing TD to "win" back 4-seed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hamburglar628

LT Profits

Per Vegas source:

Those are off. Saints may be close, around -3.5/4, but other two look way off.

MMSnipe
    Update your status
    MMSnipe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4232

That was all a part of Nick Foles plan, can't let other teams get good game flim 😎

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will be rooting for ATL hard this week
    Nobody thought ATL was good enough to go to the big dance last year...............

LT Profits

Per Vegas source:

WOW, you were a lot closer than I was.

New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Divisional Playoffs
    teams must meet in divisional round for action
    Sat 1/13 15281 New Orleans Saints -205 o52 -115
    4:35PM 15282 Philadelphia Eagles +165 u52 -115
    Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Sat 1/13 15283 Carolina Panthers -115 o50 -115
    4:35PM 15284 Philadelphia Eagles -115 u50 -115
    Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Sat 1/13 15285 Atlanta Falcons -135 o47 -115
    4:35PM 15286 Philadelphia Eagles +105 u47 -115
    Any Wild Card Game Winner at Philadelphia Eagles - NFC Divisional Playoffs
    Saints or Panthers or Falcons
    Sat 1/13 15287 Any Wild Card Game Winner -175 o50½ -115
    4:35PM 15288 Philadelphia Eagles +145 u50½ -115

LT Profits

So Eagles would be around PICK vs. Carolina, dogs to everyone else. And 6th seeded Falcons are shorter price to win NFC than Panthers, who are longest price of the six teams.

NFL NFC Conference
    Sat 1/6 8:15PM
    Minnesota Vikings +178
    New Orleans Saints +435
    Los Angeles Rams +465
    Philadelphia Eagles +485
    Atlanta Falcons +825
    Carolina Panthers +1035

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Fade the Eagles.. Lost and broken team without Wentz..

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    So Eagles would be around PICK vs. Carolina, dogs to everyone else. And 6th seeded Falcons are shorter price to win NFC than Panthers, who are longest price of the six teams.

NFL NFC Conference
    Sat 1/6 8:15PM
    Minnesota Vikings +178
    New Orleans Saints +435
    Los Angeles Rams +465
    Philadelphia Eagles +485
    Atlanta Falcons +825
    Carolina Panthers +1035
    What is Field vs Eagles? -700?

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    What is Field vs Eagles? -700?
    For NFC, Field -630
    For Super Bowl, Field -1750

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It's not knee jerk. They were frauds w Wentz as well. Beating up on a nothing schedule.

Raiders, if they had any coaching staff, win by 14.

And as I type Philly covers spread....

Story all year. Just every bounce or random b's goes their way
    God it sucks so bad wentz got hurt so you cats trashing eagles all year are free to continue doing so and can't be proven wrong.

hamburglar628

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God it sucks so bad wentz got hurt so you cats trashing eagles all year are free to continue doing so and can't be proven wrong.
    Best part of being anti-philly is hearing all the eagles fans think they are going to repeat everything they did this year considering how loaded the NFC is going to be. Giants, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers will be better next year.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Banker ignore fatty. The soft schedule Philly had produced wins ON THE ROAD vs 2 current playoff teams.

Meanwhile his “elite team” of the NFC finished 3rd in the NFC East

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Best part of being anti-philly is hearing all the eagles fans think they are going to repeat everything they did this year considering how loaded the NFC is going to be. Giants, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers will be better next year.
    Who said this?

2daBank

NFC was loaded this year till everyone started getting hurt. I'm no fan anyways, never have cared about any NFL team besides who I'm betting that week or if I hold a future. Eagles will still be good next year, Wentz will develop more while dak already has hit his ceiling, gmen might improve but they won't be threatening philly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

hamburglar628

Who said this?
    99% of Philly fans.

2daBank

Banker ignore fatty. The soft schedule Philly had produced wins ON THE ROAD vs 2 current playoff teams.

Meanwhile his “elite team” of the NFC finished 3rd in the NFC East
    Wentz going down was so depressing as I was pretty jacked to get sweet lines on eagles as all the naysayers apparently couldn't wait to fade them. Sucks so bad they can all continue yacking and pretending they were right since wentz out.

I'm far from a fan, I could care less who wins. was pretty damn obvious who the best team was this season and really wasn't close. Philly was top 5 in pretty much every meaningful category, don't see many other teams among leaders in all of them like philly was (think there was only 1 meaningful stat eagles weren't among the leaders if I remember correctly), yet all these guys act as if it was a fluke they were smoking everyone in their path.
    Points Awarded:

Stringer Bell gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

99% of Philly fans.
    Get a clue clown.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Wentz going down was so depressing as I was pretty jacked to get sweet lines on eagles as all the naysayers apparently couldn't wait to fade them. Sucks so bad they can all continue yacking and pretending they were right since wentz out.

I'm far from a fan, I could care less who wins. was pretty damn obvious who the best team was this season and really wasn't close. Philly was top 5 in pretty much every meaningful category, don't see many other teams among leaders in all of them like philly was (think there was only 1 meaningful stat eagles weren't among the leaders if I remember correctly), yet all these guys act as if it was a fluke they were smoking everyone in their path.
    Banker as always spot on. That’s what I respect about you. I get the bashing as it makes great drama in here (see jerkoff rookies post) but this could have been a magical year. NFC will be tough but will be right back in the mix

hamburglar628

NFC was loaded this year till everyone started getting hurt. I'm no fan anyways, never have cared about any NFL team besides who I'm betting that week or if I hold a future. Eagles will still be good next year, Wentz will develop more while dak already has hit his ceiling, gmen might improve but they won't be threatening philly.
    Exactly. NFC was loaded and since week 1, you had every team in the NFC lose key players. Eagles had about 100 things go their way, from Rodgers, Zeke, Beckham, DJ all going down in the NFC....The cardinals finished 8-8 without their best player...Cowboys were one game out of the playoffs without 6 games from their best player...Rodgers and GB would have made the playoffs...all those teams, along with every team in the playoffs now, Seattle and 49ers will make things a lot harder next year...also eagles have a first place schedule now and Wentz might not even be back for the start of the regular season.

hamburglar628

Banker as always spot on. That’s what I respect about you. I get the bashing as it makes great drama in here (see jerkoff rookies post) but this could have been a magical year. NFC will be tough but will be right back in the mix
    "NFC will be tough, but will be right back in the mix"....Like I said 99% of Philly fans think they will be right there next year.

2daBank

Who knows, anything can happen in playoffs but they were certainly the favorite to win NFC and that not really debatable. Bright side for ya'll is team in good shape for next several years. Only real concern is some retarded team will probably hire swartz as their hc even tho it would be a big mistake, he a very good defensive coordinator, few exceptions but most don't make for good head coaches which he kinda already proven he not.

2daBank

Exactly. NFC was loaded and since week 1, you had every team in the NFC lose key players. Eagles had about 100 things go their way, from Rodgers, Zeke, Beckham, DJ all going down in the NFC....The cardinals finished 8-8 without their best player...Cowboys were one game out of the playoffs without 6 games from their best player...Rodgers and GB would have made the playoffs...all those teams, along with every team in the playoffs now, Seattle and 49ers will make things a lot harder next year...also eagles have a first place schedule now and Wentz might not even be back for the start of the regular season.
    Certainly you not saying philly won't be the favorite to win the NFC east tho? Contingent on wentz recovering properly of course. I mean who knows what will happen in a off-season but right now eagles obviously the favs to win that division again. Seattle's run coming to a end I believe, really don't see them as much more than a decent team fighting for wild card anytime soon, rams and niners on the rise and other than Wilson most the hawks on the decline. Cowboys will remain middling long as Garrett the head coach and defense so reliant on a guy who always hurt. Skins prob losing their qb. Gmen have some decisions so who knows what they look like?

First 123456 Last