1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Tough NBA card

    Nothing sticks out.

  2. #2
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Good day/night to pass on gambling

    take a timeout and count your blessings

  3. #3
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 38,099
    Betpoints: 2032

    How about Milwaukee?

  4. #4
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 41,314
    Betpoints: 5494

    lots of injuries across the league right now, so lines are tougher based on some of the stars being out and 6th-7th man coming in to start.

  5. #5
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Charlotte

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    How about Milwaukee?
    They should cover but don't fit my system.

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Charlotte
    I want to do that but without curry you got to think the warriors will push harder. Is Durant playing?

  8. #8
    Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-10
    Posts: 20,297
    Betpoints: 568

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I want to do that but without curry you got to think the warriors will push harder. Is Durant playing?
    who?

    you would think star player theory applies here

  9. #9
    DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-12
    Posts: 4,479
    Betpoints: 1259

    Warriors roll them. Gives Kerr a chance to challenge rest of team.

    Look for Thompson and KD to go off.

    I don`t have option, but an alternate line -10/15 might be worth a shot ?

    Besides....Charlotte...

  10. #10
    coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-16
    Posts: 1,646
    Betpoints: 8714

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nothing sticks out.
    Does anything ever stick out? Bookies are smart as ever and will never let you have an edge in this dirty game unless you have a definite SYSTEM to beat the shit out of them..
    I have seen your UNDERDOG BETTING for long and am not impressed a bit with whatever you are doing..
    im sure this is not your full time job else you would have long gone... for fun is alright..
    wish you the best... CHUK DE PHATTE... lol

  11. #11
    jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-05-14
    Posts: 608
    Betpoints: 6093

    Grizz +2

  12. #12
    chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 1,975
    Betpoints: 10830

    Hey LB,

    what you think Dallas (been red hot lately) +8
    and Den ML since NOP got no AD

  13. #13
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Is a bit tough today.. Big lines to swallow.. I'm just gonna play the 3 big favorites myself..

    Going with the Cavs, Boston, and Pacers today.. Hoping 2 of 3 land at worst...

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 510 Boston Celtics -8½ -110* vs Dallas Mavericks

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 504 Indiana Pacers -9½ -110* vs Chicago Bulls

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 506 Cleveland Cavaliers -12½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings


    Let's see if these stick???

  14. #14
    killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-08
    Posts: 1,483
    Betpoints: 8004

    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Does anything ever stick out? Bookies are smart as ever and will never let you have an edge in this dirty game unless you have a definite SYSTEM to beat the shit out of them..
    I have seen your UNDERDOG BETTING for long and am not impressed a bit with whatever you are doing..
    im sure this is not your full time job else you would have long gone... for fun is alright..
    wish you the best... CHUK DE PHATTE... lol
    You joined last year. That's considered long? LB has been around here for a while now.

  15. #15
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    There’s no weak lines when we when it’s just random and we got hot And also factor in the law of averages hot and cold real simple

  16. #16
    reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 1,576

    I think the Warriors are fade material if Draymond Green does not suit up tonight. Without his gritty presence (and no Steph), I think Charlotte can cover against GS. Does seem like a trick line, but whatever. If Draymond plays, this might be a pass for me.

  17. #17
    Forearm Shiver
    Forearm Shiver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-17
    Posts: 78
    Betpoints: 558

    Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    I think the Warriors are fade material if Draymond Green does not suit up tonight. Without his gritty presence (and no Steph), I think Charlotte can cover against GS. Does seem like a trick line, but whatever. If Draymond plays, this might be a pass for me.
    I think you could be right, but have to love the under in that game. With Livingston at the point, the pace is nowhere near what it is with Curry. Eventually the markets will catch up. They haven't yet.

  18. #18
    Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-15-09
    Posts: 29,696
    Betpoints: 6176

    Taking a shot with the Hornets +140
    Warriors are without Green, Curry, Livingston
    Hornets will go all out.
    smallish bet.

  19. #19
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Is a bit tough today.. Big lines to swallow.. I'm just gonna play the 3 big favorites myself..

    Going with the Cavs, Boston, and Pacers today.. Hoping 2 of 3 land at worst...

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 510 Boston Celtics -8½ -110* vs Dallas Mavericks

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 504 Indiana Pacers -9½ -110* vs Chicago Bulls

    $110.00 $100.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 506 Cleveland Cavaliers -12½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings


    Let's see if these stick???


    Not liking what I'm seeing in the Cavs and Pacers games in the first half.. Going the other way with these 2 half time bets.. Now I'm hoping one of these land.. Yes I'm going for it... This is what you call a full bail out on the ML's at half..

    Both the Bulls and Kings are up double digits at half time now.. Had to do it..


    $100.00 $700.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 503 Chicago Bulls 2nd Half +700* vs Indiana Pacers

    $100.00 $1000.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 505 Sacramento Kings 2nd Half +1000* vs Cleveland Cavaliers


    Cavs/Kings game - https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/sacrame...rs-2017120605/

    Pacers/Bulls game - https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/chicago...rs-2017120611/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 08:24 PM.

  20. #20
    WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-10
    Posts: 4,171
    Betpoints: 2303

    I think both teams come back jibby

  21. #21
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Boston Celtics are down 10 at half now.. Not liking what I'm seeing in this game.. This crazy..

    Big favorites all down at half by double digits.. Full bail out on the Celtics now at half... Just need one of these dogs to win the game and I'll still escape with a profit for the day in the NBA...

    If I lose everything I get lit up for $680 on all bets and this will probably be the worst single day loss I've had all year in the NBA.. When I see half time ML bets like this I gotta take it when my team is down double digits.. NBA anything can happen.. Full bail out on the Celtics now.. Geez!!!

    Odds not so good on this game at half but still had to do it...https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/dallas-...cs-2017120602/

    $150.00 $675.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 509 Dallas Mavericks 2nd Half +450* vs Boston Celtics

  22. #22
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    I think both teams come back jibby
    I might get focked and you could be right.. Maybe Boston comes back as well.. I had to ARB out and gamble, had to try it with all my bets down double digits at half..

    I don't do this often.. Just need one dog to win now and cover..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 09:04 PM.

  23. #23
    dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-17-09
    Posts: 2,112
    Betpoints: 230

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Boston Celtics are down 10 at half now.. Not liking what I'm seeing in this game.. This crazy..

    Big favorites all down at half by double digits.. Full bail out on the Celtics now at half... Just need one of these dogs to win the game and I'll still escape with a profit for the day in the NBA...

    If I lose everything I get lit up for $680 on all bets and this will probably be the worst single day loss I've had all year in the NBA.. When I see half time ML bets like this I gotta take it when my team is down double digits.. NBA anything can happen.. Full bail out on the Celtics now.. Geez!!!

    Odds not so good on this game at half but still had to do it...https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/dallas-...cs-2017120602/

    $150.00 $675.00 Pending 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 509 Dallas Mavericks 2nd Half +450* vs Boston Celtics
    Hey bro please note these chase bets your making are not the dog on the ML....it's the dog to win the 2nd half ML so for example you have Bulls -16 +700 for the whole game

  24. #24
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Hey bro please note these chase bets your making are not the dog on the ML....it's the dog to win the 2nd half ML so for example you have Bulls -16 +700 for the whole game
    Yeah I know.. I worded it wrong.. Getting drunk.. I'm done betting.. Done posting for now as well.. Will post full results when all is done..

    Let's see what happens??? Cavs came back and are up already and now I need them to cover the original spread if possible...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 08:58 PM.

  25. #25
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Yup I lost every bet today in the NBA.. I gotta post the good with the bad and own it.. THIS WAS SO BAD!!!! This one stings a bit fellas..

    Worse single day loss in the NBA this year by far and maybe for last year as well for me.. It happens.. I've been red hot in the NBA all year long and got reckless today so I'll take this massive loss and move on.. Back to the drawing board for Jibs... This will take some time to make up...

    These losses didn't happen only on Dimes either.. I got 12 books I'm working with but luckily I didn't slam down the Half Time bets on most of them.

    Complete JIBBBY fail today in the NBA on every level... I'm honestly embarrassed and hope some you guys didn't tail me on any of this crap.. Sooooo sawwwy I suck..


    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 510 Boston Celtics -8½ -110* vs Dallas Mavericks


    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 504 Indiana Pacers -9½ -110* vs Chicago Bulls


    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 506 Cleveland Cavaliers -12½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings


    $100.00 $700.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 503 Chicago Bulls 2nd Half +700* vs Indiana Pacers


    $100.00 $1000.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 505 Sacramento Kings 2nd Half +1000* vs Cleveland Cavaliers


    $150.00 $675.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 509 Dallas Mavericks 2nd Half +450* vs Boston Celtics


    If someone doesn't like me please nominate this post, I deserve it and will take it like man!!! I've been humbled before..

    I even lost my 5 straight hit for the contest play on Dimes for $50FP... Most of my bet points too.. What a horrible night of gambling.. Ugghhhh....

    12/06/2017 01:09 PM Basketball NBA
    506 Cleveland Cavaliers -12½ vs 505 Sacramento Kings
    Loss

    12/05/2017 12:31 PM Hockey NHL
    70 Los Angeles Kings pk vs 69 Minnesota Wild
    Win

    12/04/2017 01:16 PM Basketball NBA
    511 Cleveland Cavaliers -8½ vs 512 Chicago Bulls
    Win

    12/03/2017 12:01 PM Football NFL
    357 New England Patriots -7½ vs 358 Buffalo Bills
    Win

    12/01/2017 01:26 AM Hockey NHL
    61 Los Angeles Kings pk vs 62 St. Louis Blues
    Win





    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 09:52 PM.

  26. #26
    Yee Area
    YEE YEE
    Yee Area's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-17
    Posts: 332
    Betpoints: 401

    Jibby we are always on the same page. I wish I could have posted earlier in this thread to strongly advise doubling it on cavs, celtics and pacers 2h. I was gonna do it but all my credit was pending. Bad NBA beat tonight.

  27. #27
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Quote Originally Posted by Yee Area View Post
    Jibby we are always on the same page. I wish I could have posted earlier in this thread to strongly advise doubling it on cavs, celtics and pacers 2h. I was gonna do it but all my credit was pending. Bad NBA beat tonight.
    If you were on the big favorites with the lines like me I agree.. Some of the regulars on this forum bet the dogs and hit them, congrats to them on the other threads..

    This was a dog day on the lines for sure.. NBA does get you with those every now and then.. Drunk logic got me chasing at half and it cost me...

    I know better to never chase when buzzed too.. I slipped up tonight.. I usually don't chase period and live with the results... I did think one of the blowouts would continue out of the 3 though.. None of them did.. All the big favorites came back in the second half..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 10:17 PM.

  28. #28
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Jibbby I hear you about the drunk part.

  29. #29
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    It seems dogs really competitive this year , all sports trending to parity now .

  30. #30
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Not sure what dog jibby is talking about? Every dog has lost every game so far.

  31. #31
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,031
    Betpoints: 8882

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not sure what dog jibby is talking about? Every dog has lost every game so far.
    I was talking about the dogs covering the lines with the heavy favorites.. Dogs covered.. Here you go LB, I'm living proof of that.. Best teams in the East didn't cover tonight but came back and won..

    I know you like to play the ML's, so no, these below wouldn't have cashed on ML's but they did cover..


    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:35pm NBA Basketball 510 Boston Celtics -8½ -110* vs Dallas Mavericks



    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 504 Indiana Pacers -9½ -110* vs Chicago Bulls



    $110.00 $100.00 Loss 12/6/17 7:05pm NBA Basketball 506 Cleveland Cavaliers -12½ -110* vs Sacramento Kings
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-06-17 at 10:30 PM.

  32. #32
    Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-23-10
    Posts: 20,297
    Betpoints: 568

    warriors bopped the hornets off the face of the earth. these guys turned it on

  33. #33
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,179
    Betpoints: 3888

    Oh I see jib. Yeah it hasn't been a good night for me either.

Top