SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Really Sammy

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Really Sammy

Yeah... Cons have never been Trump's allies - Most voted for him in the General only because of Hillary

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Trump lets Pence run 2020 and win in landlside

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yeah... Cons have never been Trump's allies - Most voted for him in the General only because of Hillary
    Lol that's not accurate.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

that's not accurate.

explain

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

pence was +500 to be the president in 2021 betonline odds a few months ago

wouldnt be suprising

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

There is some irony here.

Trump is the most liberal republican in history but also the most hated by liberals. Mostly because he clowns them and trolls the f\*\*k out of them.(which everyone admits is hilarious)

If he doesn't run I think Ted Cruz would crush Elizabeth Warren.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, reading the title to the thread, it does have a "nice ring" to it.....

especially if your name is mike pence.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Trump lets Pence run 2020 and win in landlside
    Might be right.. Trump isn't getting any younger.. He still likes to eat MacDonalds and KFC too.. His health won't last for another 7 years perhaps.. He may want out in 3..

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Well he can prove he was never near the russian thing. Problem is the 35 % brain deads that support him will go crazy when he is headed to jail. Once again roy doesn't know the meaning of liberal. W policies grew the govt bigly. Reagan's policies tripled the deficit. I don't think trump could match any of those feats.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

and I was just thinking there is a lack of political threads around here...saloon
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave mngambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

did someone shoot Dump?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    did someone shoot Dump?
    no but he did run out of ketchup

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Trump has 7 more years to go so it will never happen for Pence.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

The country does not even have 7 years left.
    How can dump?

fukk it, I`ll speak for myself - if I am here, anywhere near "here"

please fukking shoot me,
    in the mellon, and

please, don`t fukk around
    (don`t miss)

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    and I was just thinking there is a lack of political threads around here...saloon
    You should have been around more during Obama's presidency

Sammy and friends generated a political thread every 5 minutes in PT.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

What America needs...a closeted homo president who hides behind religion and family values. Guy says he can't be alone with a woman other than his wife =fruitcake. -

800 brooks took a mouth shot from Pence at some point in his pathetic life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sammy why the thread?

It's not like Trump is in any danger. They'll eventually dig up some irrelevant facts about some random years old business dealing and they will get leaked, but you can't actually think there's any substance to all of this investigating.

So far there has been none.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Sammy why the thread?

It's not like Trump is in any danger. They'll eventually dig up some irrelevant facts about some random years old business dealing and they will get leaked, but you can't actually think there's any substance to all of this investigating.

So far there has been none.
    Why do righties keep saying this? How many more guilty pleas do you need?

Are you like the guy that jumps off the Empire State Building and yells “ so far so good” as you zip by each window. Eventually you’re gonna hit something.

Thanks to my boy Dafinch for that line. Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Are you like the guy that jumps off the Empire State Building and yells “ so far so good” as you zip by each window. Eventually you’re gonna hit something.

Guilty pleas on minor weak ass crimes that are no where near implementing the president...you guys honestly think and believe he will be carried off in handcuffs and will serve a prison sentence

He's not dumb, if he was hiding something that major mueller would have been fired or trump would have resigned...you think he's hiding something that will give him prison time and just prays that they won't find it lol...get real. Oh I'm hiding massive crimes treason...etc lol and I'm just going to sit on my hands and wait to get taken to prison...

Funny thing is this won't solve the problem you guys face pence is way worse...you guys will really freak out...trump far more liberal and you guys just hate him because he makes fun of people.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I want to see a black woman run for the Republican party in 2020. I think a strong black woman could solve a lot of the issues in this country.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guilty pleas on minor weak ass crimes that are no where near implementing the president...you guys honestly think and believe he will be carried off in handcuffs and will serve a prison sentence

He's not dumb, if he was hiding something that major mueller would have been fired or trump would have resigned...you think he's hiding something that will give him prison time and just prays that they won't find it lol...get real. Oh I'm hiding massive crimes treason...etc lol and I'm just going to sit on my hands and wait to get taken to prison...

Funny thing is this won't solve the problem you guys face pence is way worse...you guys will really freak out...trump far more liberal and you guys just hate him because he makes fun of people.
    Wrong....they are pleading guilty to minor offenses because the are cooperating. Mueller cut them sweet deals to avoid prison time on much worse charges. It’s like you guys don’t understand how these things work.

Firing mueller would be political suicide and even trump knows that. Mueller is working his way up the chain and it’s just the beginning.

If you think he’s not gonna be impeached.... plenty of offshores offering good odds. Go get the free money.
    Last edited by vitterd; 12-05-17 at 02:59 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run Forest run!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Well he is the main Koch cokksukker

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

If we all had a dollar for every thread on "Trumps demise" that ended up being filtered into the darkness of PT none of us would ever have to work again

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wrong....they are pleading guilty to minor offenses because the are cooperating. Mueller cut them sweet deals to avoid prison time on much worse charges. It’s like you guys don’t understand how these things work.

Firing mueller would be political suicide and even trump knows that. Mueller is working his way up the chain and it’s just the beginning.

If you think he’s not gonna be impeached.... plenty of offshores offering good odds. Go get the free money.

He's been working his way up the chain and it's just the beginning for a long time now. So far the only testimony this investigator has gotten from his plea deals have been irrelevant to his investigation, like activities that occurred after Trump was elected.

Mueller had his shot, now he's just casting the broadest net possible in hopes something hits. Do that with anyone in Washington and all kinds of things will hit.

Trump's not from Washington, so it's a lot harder to get a hit.

I had Trump to win the Presidency, and given how the mainstream media can seem to do nothing but try to make something out of nothing, a bet on Trump not being impeached is probably a good one.

These guys were master campaigners, and some of us knew that, but politicians they are not.

If anyone had anything it would already be done. Instead, even Democratic leaders are pooling everything they can to build a case that doesn't exist. They would have nailed him by now.
    Even if Trump were impeached by the House, the chances of him losing the Presidency aren't very good.

I'll keep taking the "Trump to be President on a certain date" proposition. As I win, I'll just by the next offered date, and win again.

While the mainstream media masses keep clinging to this water cooler talk and eventually form conviction over their beliefs, I hope many of them bet with their conviction.

It will give me a better number.

vitterd

He's been working his way up the chain and it's just the beginning for a long time now. So far the only testimony this investigator has gotten from his plea deals have been irrelevant to his investigation, like activities that occurred after Trump was elected.

Mueller had his shot, now he's just casting the broadest net possible in hopes something hits. Do that with anyone in Washington and all kinds of things will hit.

Trump's not from Washington, so it's a lot harder to get a hit.

I had Trump to win the Presidency, and given how the mainstream media can seem to do nothing but try to make something out of nothing, a bet on Trump not being impeached is probably a good one.

These guys were master campaigners, and some of us knew that, but politicians they are not.

If anyone had anything it would already be done. Instead, even Democratic leaders are pooling everything they can to build a case that doesn't exist. They would have nailed him by now.
    Even if Trump were impeached by the House, the chances of him losing the Presidency aren't very good.

I'll keep taking the "Trump to be President on a certain date" proposition. As I win, I'll just by the next offered date, and win again.

While the mainstream media masses keep clinging to this water cooler talk and eventually form conviction over their beliefs, I hope many of them bet with their conviction.

It will give me a better number.

You have no idea what mueller knows at this point. Flynn is singing and giving up everything. Any sane person understands that Trump has been a con man his entire life....so we know there is more to come. Especially since Flynn was in the inner circle.

You can use laughing emojis all you want but you see now the President minions are trying to discredit Mueller.....why do you think that is?

With his crimes and his diet....if trump is on the ballot in 2020 it will be a miracle. Jail or dead from OD on Big Macs....more likely.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You're not realistic.

This is Washington and everyone is guilty of something. It's true of every administration. There's always dirt.

Guilty pleas out of Washington, regardless of party, are meaningless.

Instead, you're blinded by, again, water cooler talk.

Like when you use the term "righties" as if I give a shit what political party someone is in.

Once you've deduced yourself to thinking there's a difference in Republicans vs. Democrats, you're just one of those Americans on the low end of the totem pole of political conversation.

You're like a radical leftist who just call names. Typical of the "political" banter here at SBR.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Wrong you don't charge him for a minor offense if there is something bigger.

Justice Department policy calls for prosecutors to indict a defendant on the most serious readily provable charge, not to plead out a case on minor charges to obtain cooperation. The federal sentencing guidelines also encourage this. They allow a judge to sentence the defendant below the often harsh guidelines calculation. This can mean a cooperator gets as little as zero jail time or time-served, no matter how serious the charges. This sentencing leniency happens only if the defendant pleads guilty and provides substantial assistance to the government’s investigation.

The practice of pressuring a guilty plea to the major charges makes the accomplice a formidable witness at trial. The jury will know that he is facing a potential sentence of perhaps decades in prison unless he discloses everything he knows and tells the truth in his testimony.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You have no idea what mueller knows at this point. Flynn is singing and giving up everything. Any sane person understands that Trump has been a con man his entire life....so we know there is more to come. Especially since Flynn was in the inner circle.

You can use laughing emojis all you want but you see now the President minions are trying to discredit Mueller.....why do you think that is?

With his crimes and his diet....if trump is on the ballot in 2020 it will be a miracle. Jail or dead from OD on Big Macs....more likely.
    This just gets me a better number.

You watch too much television.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Vitterd.

You watch too much TV.

At least give that statement some thought. I feel a little bad for you.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

Vitterd.

You watch too much TV.

At least give that statement some thought. I feel a little bad for you.
    Be gentle on the kid . He's been banned and put in timeouts by mods out to get him at other sites.
    He's looking for a new home.

vitterd

This just gets me a better number.

You watch too much television.

This is usually the right ring response when I hit them with reality. The White House is in full panic mode and all over the place. Their lawyers are watching Alan Dershowitz on tv and they think he knows stuff. This is hysterical. A clown show.

Dowd has about 2 day’s left as one of trumps lawyer.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Be gentle on the kid . He's been banned and put in timeouts by mods out to get him at other sites.
    He's looking for a new home.
    Jt 3,145......comes in with his lies and kiss ass to hero mods.

Poor JT.....his dream job is a mod at gambling sites. Shoot for stars kid!!! Lmao

1234 ... Last