1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 39,351

    President Mike Pence

    By Christmas... Would be Conservatives dream xmas gift

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  2. #2
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Seahawks Champs!!
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 15,179

    Really Sammy

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 235 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    4-1-0 405 pts


  3. #3
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 39,351

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

    Really Sammy

    Yeah... Cons have never been Trump's allies - Most voted for him in the General only because of Hillary

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 271,850
    Betpoints: 2999

    I think Trump lets Pence run 2020 and win in landlside

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #5
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 18,913
    Betpoints: 50

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yeah... Cons have never been Trump's allies - Most voted for him in the General only because of Hillary
    Lol that's not accurate.

  6. #6
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 39,351

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

    that's not accurate.

    explain

    SBR Founder Join Date: 10/30/2005


  7. #7
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 87
    Betpoints: 123

    pence was +500 to be the president in 2021 betonline odds a few months ago

    wouldnt be suprising

  8. #8
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 1,736
    Betpoints: 2041

    There is some irony here.

    Trump is the most liberal republican in history but also the most hated by liberals. Mostly because he clowns them and trolls the f\*\*k out of them.(which everyone admits is hilarious)

    If he doesn't run I think Ted Cruz would crush Elizabeth Warren.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  9. #9
    Auto Donk
    Sure Bitcoin's nice but I still prefer:
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 22,937

    well, reading the title to the thread, it does have a "nice ring" to it.....

    especially if your name is mike pence.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 28,615

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Trump lets Pence run 2020 and win in landlside
    Might be right.. Trump isn't getting any younger.. He still likes to eat MacDonalds and KFC too.. His health won't last for another 7 years perhaps.. He may want out in 3..

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 203 pts


  11. #11
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,808
    Betpoints: 26

    Well he can prove he was never near the russian thing. Problem is the 35 % brain deads that support him will go crazy when he is headed to jail. Once again roy doesn't know the meaning of liberal. W policies grew the govt bigly. Reagan's policies tripled the deficit. I don't think trump could match any of those feats.

  12. #12
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 1,482
    Betpoints: 324

    and I was just thinking there is a lack of political threads around here...saloon
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave mngambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    PittsburghPlayer
    StatUs? StatU2
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-10
    Posts: 3,690
    Betpoints: 6744

    did someone shoot Dump?

  14. #14
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 15,808
    Betpoints: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    did someone shoot Dump?
    no but he did run out of ketchup

  15. #15
    Hman
    Update your status
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 271
    Betpoints: 409

    Trump has 7 more years to go so it will never happen for Pence.

  16. #16
    PittsburghPlayer
    StatUs? StatU2
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-10
    Posts: 3,690
    Betpoints: 6744

    The country does not even have 7 years left.
    How can dump?

    fukk it, I`ll speak for myself - if I am here, anywhere near "here"

    please fukking shoot me,
    in the mellon, and

    please, don`t fukk around
    (don`t miss)

  17. #17
    GUMMO77
    Chipping the Reese in life.
    GUMMO77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 7,770
    Betpoints: 622

    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    and I was just thinking there is a lack of political threads around here...saloon
    You should have been around more during Obama's presidency

    Sammy and friends generated a political thread every 5 minutes in PT.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 382 pts


  18. #18
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 9,763
    Betpoints: 13119

    What America needs...a closeted homo president who hides behind religion and family values. Guy says he can't be alone with a woman other than his wife =fruitcake. -

    800 brooks took a mouth shot from Pence at some point in his pathetic life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/14/2017

    BTP
    Week 14
    3-2-0 243 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/11/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/5/2017

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 12/5/2017


  19. #19
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 16,467
    Betpoints: 1532

    Sammy why the thread?

    It's not like Trump is in any danger. They'll eventually dig up some irrelevant facts about some random years old business dealing and they will get leaked, but you can't actually think there's any substance to all of this investigating.

    So far there has been none.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017


  20. #20
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 875
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Sammy why the thread?

    It's not like Trump is in any danger. They'll eventually dig up some irrelevant facts about some random years old business dealing and they will get leaked, but you can't actually think there's any substance to all of this investigating.

    So far there has been none.
    Why do righties keep saying this? How many more guilty pleas do you need?

    Are you like the guy that jumps off the Empire State Building and yells “ so far so good” as you zip by each window. Eventually you’re gonna hit something.

    Thanks to my boy Dafinch for that line. Lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

  21. #21
    pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-15-15
    Posts: 8,774
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Why do righties keep saying this? How many more guilty pleas do you need?

    Are you like the guy that jumps off the Empire State Building and yells “ so far so good” as you zip by each window. Eventually you’re gonna hit something.

    Thanks to my boy Dafinch for that line. Lol
    Guilty pleas on minor weak ass crimes that are no where near implementing the president...you guys honestly think and believe he will be carried off in handcuffs and will serve a prison sentence



    He's not dumb, if he was hiding something that major mueller would have been fired or trump would have resigned...you think he's hiding something that will give him prison time and just prays that they won't find it lol...get real. Oh I'm hiding massive crimes treason...etc lol and I'm just going to sit on my hands and wait to get taken to prison...

    Funny thing is this won't solve the problem you guys face pence is way worse...you guys will really freak out...trump far more liberal and you guys just hate him because he makes fun of people.

  22. #22
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 16,530
    Betpoints: 38

    I want to see a black woman run for the Republican party in 2020. I think a strong black woman could solve a lot of the issues in this country.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 390 pts


  23. #23
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 875
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guilty pleas on minor weak ass crimes that are no where near implementing the president...you guys honestly think and believe he will be carried off in handcuffs and will serve a prison sentence



    He's not dumb, if he was hiding something that major mueller would have been fired or trump would have resigned...you think he's hiding something that will give him prison time and just prays that they won't find it lol...get real. Oh I'm hiding massive crimes treason...etc lol and I'm just going to sit on my hands and wait to get taken to prison...

    Funny thing is this won't solve the problem you guys face pence is way worse...you guys will really freak out...trump far more liberal and you guys just hate him because he makes fun of people.
    Wrong....they are pleading guilty to minor offenses because the are cooperating. Mueller cut them sweet deals to avoid prison time on much worse charges. It’s like you guys don’t understand how these things work.

    Firing mueller would be political suicide and even trump knows that. Mueller is working his way up the chain and it’s just the beginning.

    If you think he’s not gonna be impeached.... plenty of offshores offering good odds. Go get the free money.
    Last edited by vitterd; 12-05-17 at 03:59 PM.

  24. #24
    PAULYPOKER
    Six Hundred and Sixty Six.....
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 28,566

    Run Forest run!

  25. #25
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 19,468
    Betpoints: 1971

    Well he is the main Koch cokksukker

  26. #26
    unde0087
    Another day, another dollar
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 15,167
    Betpoints: 369

    If we all had a dollar for every thread on "Trumps demise" that ended up being filtered into the darkness of PT none of us would ever have to work again

  27. #27
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 16,467
    Betpoints: 1532

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Wrong....they are pleading guilty to minor offenses because the are cooperating. Mueller cut them sweet deals to avoid prison time on much worse charges. It’s like you guys don’t understand how these things work.

    Firing mueller would be political suicide and even trump knows that. Mueller is working his way up the chain and it’s just the beginning.

    If you think he’s not gonna be impeached.... plenty of offshores offering good odds. Go get the free money.


    He's been working his way up the chain and it's just the beginning for a long time now. So far the only testimony this investigator has gotten from his plea deals have been irrelevant to his investigation, like activities that occurred after Trump was elected.

    Mueller had his shot, now he's just casting the broadest net possible in hopes something hits. Do that with anyone in Washington and all kinds of things will hit.

    Trump's not from Washington, so it's a lot harder to get a hit.

    I had Trump to win the Presidency, and given how the mainstream media can seem to do nothing but try to make something out of nothing, a bet on Trump not being impeached is probably a good one.

    These guys were master campaigners, and some of us knew that, but politicians they are not.

    If anyone had anything it would already be done. Instead, even Democratic leaders are pooling everything they can to build a case that doesn't exist. They would have nailed him by now.
    Even if Trump were impeached by the House, the chances of him losing the Presidency aren't very good.

    I'll keep taking the "Trump to be President on a certain date" proposition. As I win, I'll just by the next offered date, and win again.

    While the mainstream media masses keep clinging to this water cooler talk and eventually form conviction over their beliefs, I hope many of them bet with their conviction.

    It will give me a better number.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017


  28. #28
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 875
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post


    He's been working his way up the chain and it's just the beginning for a long time now. So far the only testimony this investigator has gotten from his plea deals have been irrelevant to his investigation, like activities that occurred after Trump was elected.

    Mueller had his shot, now he's just casting the broadest net possible in hopes something hits. Do that with anyone in Washington and all kinds of things will hit.

    Trump's not from Washington, so it's a lot harder to get a hit.

    I had Trump to win the Presidency, and given how the mainstream media can seem to do nothing but try to make something out of nothing, a bet on Trump not being impeached is probably a good one.

    These guys were master campaigners, and some of us knew that, but politicians they are not.

    If anyone had anything it would already be done. Instead, even Democratic leaders are pooling everything they can to build a case that doesn't exist. They would have nailed him by now.
    Even if Trump were impeached by the House, the chances of him losing the Presidency aren't very good.

    I'll keep taking the "Trump to be President on a certain date" proposition. As I win, I'll just by the next offered date, and win again.

    While the mainstream media masses keep clinging to this water cooler talk and eventually form conviction over their beliefs, I hope many of them bet with their conviction.

    It will give me a better number.

    You have no idea what mueller knows at this point. Flynn is singing and giving up everything. Any sane person understands that Trump has been a con man his entire life....so we know there is more to come. Especially since Flynn was in the inner circle.

    You can use laughing emojis all you want but you see now the President minions are trying to discredit Mueller.....why do you think that is?

    With his crimes and his diet....if trump is on the ballot in 2020 it will be a miracle. Jail or dead from OD on Big Macs....more likely.

  29. #29
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 16,467
    Betpoints: 1532

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Why do righties keep saying this? How many more guilty pleas do you need?

    Are you like the guy that jumps off the Empire State Building and yells “ so far so good” as you zip by each window. Eventually you’re gonna hit something.

    Thanks to my boy Dafinch for that line. Lol
    You're not realistic.

    This is Washington and everyone is guilty of something. It's true of every administration. There's always dirt.

    Guilty pleas out of Washington, regardless of party, are meaningless.

    Instead, you're blinded by, again, water cooler talk.

    Like when you use the term "righties" as if I give a shit what political party someone is in.

    Once you've deduced yourself to thinking there's a difference in Republicans vs. Democrats, you're just one of those Americans on the low end of the totem pole of political conversation.

    You're like a radical leftist who just call names. Typical of the "political" banter here at SBR.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017


  30. #30
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Wrong....they are pleading guilty to minor offenses because the are cooperating. Mueller cut them sweet deals to avoid prison time on much worse charges. It’s like you guys don’t understand how these things work.

    Firing mueller would be political suicide and even trump knows that. Mueller is working his way up the chain and it’s just the beginning.

    If you think he’s not gonna be impeached.... plenty of offshores offering good odds. Go get the free money.
    Wrong you don't charge him for a minor offense if there is something bigger.


    Justice Department policy calls for prosecutors to indict a defendant on the most serious readily provable charge, not to plead out a case on minor charges to obtain cooperation. The federal sentencing guidelines also encourage this. They allow a judge to sentence the defendant below the often harsh guidelines calculation. This can mean a cooperator gets as little as zero jail time or time-served, no matter how serious the charges. This sentencing leniency happens only if the defendant pleads guilty and provides substantial assistance to the government’s investigation.


    The practice of pressuring a guilty plea to the major charges makes the accomplice a formidable witness at trial. The jury will know that he is facing a potential sentence of perhaps decades in prison unless he discloses everything he knows and tells the truth in his testimony.

  31. #31
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 16,467
    Betpoints: 1532

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You have no idea what mueller knows at this point. Flynn is singing and giving up everything. Any sane person understands that Trump has been a con man his entire life....so we know there is more to come. Especially since Flynn was in the inner circle.

    You can use laughing emojis all you want but you see now the President minions are trying to discredit Mueller.....why do you think that is?

    With his crimes and his diet....if trump is on the ballot in 2020 it will be a miracle. Jail or dead from OD on Big Macs....more likely.
    This just gets me a better number.

    You watch too much television.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017


  32. #32
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 16,467
    Betpoints: 1532

    Vitterd.

    You watch too much TV.

    At least give that statement some thought. I feel a little bad for you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/07/2017


  33. #33
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 2,491
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Vitterd.

    You watch too much TV.

    At least give that statement some thought. I feel a little bad for you.
    Be gentle on the kid . He's been banned and put in timeouts by mods out to get him at other sites.
    He's looking for a new home.

  34. #34
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 875
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This just gets me a better number.

    You watch too much television.

    This is usually the right ring response when I hit them with reality. The White House is in full panic mode and all over the place. Their lawyers are watching Alan Dershowitz on tv and they think he knows stuff. This is hysterical. A clown show.

    Dowd has about 2 day’s left as one of trumps lawyer.

  35. #35
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 875
    Betpoints: 367

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Be gentle on the kid . He's been banned and put in timeouts by mods out to get him at other sites.
    He's looking for a new home.
    Jt 3,145......comes in with his lies and kiss ass to hero mods.

    Poor JT.....his dream job is a mod at gambling sites. Shoot for stars kid!!! Lmao

1234 ... Last
Top